Chapter 18 : Tense times

Chapter 18 : Tense times

A Chapter by CatKr

After that, everything went back to normal. .... 
Well if you count as normal that I did not have a free minute to play alone when I was on Prena or that 
every time I wanted to play with my toys my mother inspected them. 
In three weeks she found 4 Blade-Toys , 3Broken ones and 6 Needles mixed under my toys. 
She almost went ballistic when she found each one of them and started carrying me around when 
she was in my room. 
I was still not allowed to see the outside.

... Mommy your facade is cracking ....

Both of them got more worried as the time passed by since they could not do anything against the threat 
because they did not know who caused it. 
They got so scared that they always watched and started interacting with me more than before.

Well it everything has a good side, and in this case, I started learning to read earlier than I expected. 
My mother's favorite activity to pass the time was to read to me. 
I insisted on sitting on her lap while she did so and so I could also see the book.

Seems like my universal language skill does not apply to the written language ....

She read me fairy-tails, adventure and romance books.

Mommy, they are very childish don't you think ? And why are you so excited?

Every time she went to see me she brought a new book along. 
And Dad was not better. He started bringing me painting utensils and started teaching me how to walk.

His words : " A princess can not crawl on the floor for all her live you have to be able to walk over your 
enemies"

WOW ... Dad that was quite poetic ...

With him pouring all of his efforts into teaching me how to walk I mastered this discipline in less than 
three months.

Mommy ... Daddy, don't you think there is a big flaw in your acting ? 
Which person would spend most of their days with a child that they despised ? 
Hello ... Prena on you ! 
Don't screw up !!! You are endangering all of us with this little act !

The only time I had my peace and quiet from my parent was when I was in the Gods Domain, short GD.

Don't get me wrong I love all the attention and the love of my parents for me .... 
But I love my life more than that!

Waking up in GD I opened my eyes and what I saw was a sulking Deli and two beaten up corpses ... 
I think the left is Muwa and the right .... WIJU ?

What did you do this time ?


After more than a year each night training for 24 hours in GD I could finally condense my soul to an 
extent that I looked like a basketball with arms,legs,a mouth and two eyes ...

You have to say I am proud of my progress. 
Even the Gods were astonished by my speed since normally you have to practice for more than 10 years 
to achieve this form, and then it would not be so solid as mine.

Well ... I am a genius *mu hahaha*

But back to the pity-full Gods ....

"Deli what happened?" 
Delis head snapped up and she looked at me with an excited expression, I had a bad feeling and 
a shiver ran down my spine. 
She flew over to me and hugged me excitedly spinning around.

"Oh, Spera I missed you so much ! Do you know how awfully boring these last days where without you ! 
You have to find the time to visit me more often ... These idiots are so boring!"

Poor Muwa,poor Wiju I am so sorry !

"Of course, Deli *smile* I will come more often ... 
It was just that my parents are really tense since someone tries to hurt me you know ... 
Urm Deli ... I think you are acting strange ... STOP ! Your aura is turning black ! DELIiiii!

And so I had to try for the rest of my time to calm her down so that she would not eliminate my planet ...

It is scary to think that I hold the fate of my planet in my hands ... *cry* 
I just want to be a normal baby ! Please wait with these responsibilities until I am older *cry*

Coming back from DC the first thing I saw was my familiar sailing ... 
I really wonder when I can finally leave my room ...

The atmosphere got very intense as the time passed and the attacks on me did not stop. 
I had the feeling that in due time something extreme would happen and my parents would finally snap. 
I could see how tense they were, not being able to protect their little baby girl from their enemies.

A little while after my second birthday it happened. 
Someone was dumb enough to attack my mother and me.

We were at a formal gathering in the palace. The only time when I leave my room was for formal events. 
It was the gathering of our national army and a meeting of all the generals. 
Even if my father was no longer a general, he was a king and former general that became something 
akin to a legend in their ranks, so his attendance was requested and demanded.

While the festivities went on I checked everyone's aura and could sign in relieve since no one exceeded 
the black stage, so even if it was just my mother she could defeat them. 
But I could not shake the feeling that something was wrong.

I knew that the time difference in the Gods world to Prena was 24:1 and I knew that I had to think about 
this issue more and maybe trains myself a bit while I am at it.

Indicating my mother that I was tired from all of these new impressions, I forced myself to fall asleep, 
waking up before three very excited Gods ....

Great !



© 2016 CatKr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on April 20, 2016
Last Updated on April 20, 2016

Another day. Another life