Chapter 29 : Changes

Chapter 29 : Changes

A Chapter by CatKr

As I woke up in my bed in Prena and I felt a smile spread on my face ... 
The events were so surreal but filled me with a warmth I never experienced.

Suddenly my left hand started to burn.
In shock and pain, I cried out and started thrashing my arms and legs around rolling off the bed 
and falling on the hard floor.

My parents stormed in and looked at me worryingly but I had not the piece of mind to even realise 
that they were there.
My mother gathered me in her arms and rocked me back and forth while 
I still screamed and cried like I was burned on a stake. 

And it felt like it. 

The pain that started in my left had crawled up to my shoulders and into the centre of my body. 
As it reached my solar plexus I fainted. 
It was just too much pain for a three years old.

I opened my eyes and found myself standing in a ... Volcano ?

The whole landscape was hot with flames shooting out of it, burning the other 7 elements stationed 
in the middle of the scenery, I stood in.


Slowly the flames died down and the elements started to move. 
First, the darkness settled down over the flames, combining with them and creating dark fire which is 
encircled by normal flames.


The other elements , water,the wind,earth,light,lightning as well as void started incorporating themselves in the flames, 
letting them die down bit by bit.
Each time they did, a small shot of pain went through my being.

When the temperature died down I looked around.

The flames were still there, but in the background framing the scenery.
The seven elements were arranged in a circle giving space to a large empty area.
I had checked and was in my 10-year-old look-alike soul form from the beginning that I woke up here.
So this must mean that I was in my soul space ... But where was my soul-prism ?

Suddenly the pain started again but this time, even my soul from felt the terrible burning pain.
I fell to the floor clutching my chest area and the flamed acted up again. 
But this time, I saw a what caused it.
In the empty area, the ground started to turn blood red.
Small threads started to levitate off the ground and formed a symbol in the air.

With blurred vision, I looked up and froze.
Slowly my vision focused on the symbol and I recognised it.
It was a dragon encircling a planet. But this time in front of the planet stood a figure. 
A female figure and I realised. 

This pain, this fire, ... It was our contract being initiated. My soul-space had to be completely destroyed to make space for my new little friend 
and now that his symbol was here, in my soul, we both would never be alone.
We would have each other in the lifetimes to come.

My eyes were still tearing up but slowly a smile formed on my lips as the symbol manifested.
After what felt like an eternity the pain subsided.
The ground under the symbol turned to his normal black colour and the symbol started to shine.
Suddenly a voice rang in my head

"Now little one ... We are one. I will have to sleep for a while but if you need me just think of me and I will be there. 
My master, my friend ... See you soon ."


As the voice fell silent I was suddenly thrown out of my soul space.

Wierd ....

I woke up in the arms of my crying mother.
I could not explain to them what happened, but to reassure them I gave them a simple version 
of what happened to me and told them that everything was fine again.

I could see that they did not believe me, and my first walk in the outside world was postponed to three days later, 
as to be sure that nothing happened again.

I accepted and lay back on the bed to give them the picture of an obedient little daughter. 
I had to reign myself in as to not look unnatural and start checking my body.
After an hour, they finally left and a smile spread on my face.

I started examining my body and found nothing strange until I looked at my left hand.
There on the back where little red veins, and if you looked closely, you could faintly see a dragon 
circling a planet with a woman standing bevor them. 

Looking at the symbol, my resolve to change this world and protect my family hardened. 
I remembered what the soul said and forced my soul to transport itself to GD.

Let's see if Wiju can figure something out *te hehehe* 



© 2016 CatKr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

i totally love your story
i can`t really give you a decent review cause when i`m reading i`m soninto it i forget everything and don`t ralise anything besides the plot. but i really love your idea and how you worked out your story so far keep up the good work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i totally love your story
i can`t really give you a decent review cause when i`m reading i`m soninto it i forget everything and don`t ralise anything besides the plot. but i really love your idea and how you worked out your story so far keep up the good work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
1 Review
Added on April 23, 2016
Last Updated on April 24, 2016

Another day. Another life