Chapter 27 : Darkness

Chapter 27 : Darkness

A Chapter by CatKr

As I woke up, I was once again in darkness. 

Nostalgically I remembered my first time waking up after being killed 

in the explosion only to find myself in the womb of my mother.

Since that time so much happened. If you count to my life on Prena the time I spend in GD 

it has been almost more than 6 years that I was born and faced these experiences.

I remembered each memory, the talks with my parents , the storytelling of my mother ... 

Even the times my father cuddled me almost to death.


And in GD ... I had a new family there too. 

One I had nothing to hide from ... One where I could be who I was. 


It could not have been a dream.

It was so real. All these emotions all this love.

I wished so much that it was real,but this darkness let it seem like a dream.


Here I saw nothing, felt nothing only the feelings that I experienced remained.

I felt the force cursing through me like the last moment I remember with my parents.

But all of that faded away.


The darkness ... It made me forget. 

I felt my memories being sucked into the abyss and the feeling of floating took over my body. 


I had to sense of time in this space. 

It seemed like everything and nothing happened. It was pitch black around me 

but I could still see my arms and legs.

And they were the ones I had in GD .... 


Wouldn't that mean that I was in my soul from ? But why was I not in GD ? 

Why did I not see Deli or Muwa or WIju anywhere ?

I pondered over this issue, dismissing my gradual memory loss.


But as the memories left me, the warmth in my soul vanished and I started to fight. 

These were my treasures, these where finally the happy memories of a family that I longed for 

in both of my lives. 

This was finally the warmth I always wanted. 


As I started to resist I felt the pressure of the darkness increasing and it seems like 

I was guided to a particular spot in this darkness, that was darker than the rest.

As I neared the spot I became desperate. 

I did not know what was there but it could not be such a good thing if it steals my memories.


I still fought with the darkness until I heard a voice.


"Finally ... You are here."


It was just a whisper but it resonated with my soul. 

I froze completely ...I felt my soul shaking and gradually it started reaching out to this voice 

trying to touch it.


The pressure on my soul builds up as my soul approached this dark speck in all the darkness 

that seemed to swallow all the light , also, the one suddenly radiating from my soul.

I felt my strength leaving me but knew that I had to touch it. 

Even if I was scared and I had no Idea where I was but something in me told me not to loose. 

I had to touch that speak and all would be better ... 


Maybe I should see a psychologist to test my mental health ...


The pressure suddenly vanished and as my soul touched this being that talked to me 

the darkness did too.

I found myself in a field of flowers. 

Blue sky stretched until the horizon and I lay in the shade of a tree.

I sat up and looked around, but I could not see anybody. 


This should be my soul right ? If not ... Where am I ?


I was confused and wanted answers. 

Suddenly I heard a voice behind me.


"Finally ... I can meet you."


I quickly turned around finding myself face to face with a little flame. 

It was a dark flame that was neither hot nor could and just floated there in mid-air looking me in the eyes with these little slits that were on the flame.


"Who ...Who are you ?" I backed up a bit and asked cautiously.


"Oh ... Little flame ... You know who I am ... You asked for me !" the flame answered.


"I never asked for you !" 


"Oh ... You poor little one ... You did, and not just once ..." 


"How ...? Why ...?" I stammered not understanding what happened to me.


" Did you not ask for it ? The power to protect your loved ones ? The power to change this worlds ways ? The power to ... Keep your memories ?"


I looked at this little flame feeling scared. 

Like being in front of a predator and only realising it when you were in his strike zone ... Just ...

"How ?"


"Oh dear ... I am not so powerless as to not hear your thoughts, as to not feel your desires. 

I was made to serve, I was made to follow, I was made to find ..."


"Who ?"

"You "



© 2016 CatKr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

397 Views
Added on April 21, 2016
Last Updated on April 21, 2016

Another day. Another life