Chapter 32 : Emerthelils rage

Chapter 32 : Emerthelils rage

A Chapter by CatKr

Emerthelil PoV.

I was leisurely sitting together with Mesana talking about my sweet little Spera.
I was each day astonished how much she could learn and I knew that I had to protect her much more in the 
future because the potential she possessed was her curse and her blessing. 
But she would be in danger as long as she could not protect herself.

Suddenly I felt her soul connecting with mine. We did that a few times before so it was not a great deal, 
but she only did this when it was absolutely necessary.

At once my mind was assaulted with the image of Lidiana ,her ex-nurse that we fired, taking her out for a walk and her feeling of danger, as well as her cry for help.

This B*tch dares to try and hurt my baby ?!!?
I will kill her ... She is so death ... Daring to touch even my babies hair ...

Images of my mother's dead boy filtered into my thoughts and I could feel a burning sensation rising from my chest.
I disregarded Mesanas scared look and stormed out of the room in search for my baby and her soon to be
dead companion. 

I heard cracking sounds left and right but ignored them stomping through the halls in search of my little treasure. 
As I neared the garden doors, they swung open without me even touching them and shattered on the walls as they 
crashed into them.

I searched for my little baby using our soul connection and found out that they were on the south side of the 
palace near the inner garden and Lidiana lead them into an area that was deserted. 

I felt the Speras fear increasing as she searched for a way to run away, but Lidiana held her hand so tight that she 
would have to use all of her power just to free herself. 

I will skin you, you b*tch !!!

Ou of the angle of my eyes I could see maids looking scared as they watched me. 
I had no idea how I looked at the moment but I indifferent to it. 
My whole mind was occupied with my little baby.

I ran to the inner garden, and disregarded everything else, looking my senses on to Lidiana.
As I reached them, I willed the fire in my chest to destroy her. Suddenly she was flung back against the wall, 
crashing into it and leaving a crater in it in the shape of a human being. Blood gushed out from her head and 
she slumped to the ground. 
But this was not enough . She had the nerve to try and harm my daughter. 
Even if she was half death she should experience the fury of a mother. 
I walked to her. As I leaned over her I grinned manically and slapped her silly until she woke up. 
I distanced myself and stood before my daughters hiding place as to not let her see the things I would do to this woman.
I lifted her off the ground, willing water from the fountain to enclose her head. 
A little while later as she started to crease her struggle I released the water and pumped air into her lungs to keep her alive. The pure fear in her eyes was heavingly balm for my feelings and soul as I gave her a sweet smile. 
She wanted to scream but I commanded the air not to transmit any noise to the outside. 
"Good Bye ... B*tch " I smiled at her and let a cocoon of earth form around her slowly, from her feet upwards 
until it enveloped her until her neck.
"Payback," I said still smiling and willed the earth to slowly tighten around her and to slowly crush her bones.
I stood there watching her trying to scream and escape her prison while it crushed her body and the only thing 
I thought about was that she deserved it.

I came to as I heard the last *crunch* and Liliana's eyes lost their light. 
Satisfied with myself I turned around to look for my daughter only to see her standing right behind me, 
looking at me in disbelieve and fear. I crouched down and enveloped her rigid body into a hug. 
She slowly unfroze and clung to my body spilling tears on my shoulder staying mute.

I picked her up and stroked her back comforting her. 
As I turned to the exit of the inner garden, for the first time I noticed my surroundings. 
It was total destruction. The whole ground was plowed and the windows shattered. 
As I walked to the exit of the garden, it did not get better.
At the exit, I meet Mesanth. He looked at me in disbelieve, but after signaled him that it had something to do 
with Spera he showed a bit of understanding and his shoulders he relaxed. 
As we both walked back to our quarters in silence I observed our surroundings.
The trees next to the road were uprooted and a lane went right through the main garden destroying the carefully 
planned landscape. 

I could see a few walls showing cracks and almost all of the paintings and interior was broken or shredded to pieces. 
I could not believe that I did all of this. 
But the most important change was the changed looks the servants gave me.
All of them looked at me in fear.  
Both of us knew that our little play ended today and our whole situation got much more dangerous in just one day. 



© 2016 CatKr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
Added on April 26, 2016
Last Updated on April 26, 2016

Another day. Another life