Chapter 19 : Mad Gods, Mad Daddy

Chapter 19 : Mad Gods, Mad Daddy

A Chapter by CatKr

"Hi, Guys ... How are you ?"

Deli started hugging my side again while Muwa and Wuji looked at me in gratitude ... 
You know guys you are starting to make me feel bad ...

"Spera you did not encounter anything dangerous right ?" (Deli)
"No, not right now ... But I have the feeling that something bad will happen and I want to find the culprit ... 
Can you help me ?*puppy eyes*" (Me)
"OF COURSE!" (Three very angry but happy ? Gods)

"Huhuhu ... Let us find out who would dare cause trouble for our little angle and we will roast him "(Muwa)
"And he will fall to hell immediately when he dies *hahaha*"(Deli)
"Spera we will have to teach you the Method of "Soul crushing " *hahaha* 
at your soul level, you could even kill a diamond-clear staged cultivator *mu hahaha*"(Wiju)

*PANIK!!!*

"Guys ... STOP!!!... Nonononono that was not the plan ... Please *cry* stop *sniff* .... HElppp!!!"

And so I was dragged away by Wiju to learn this "Soul crushing" skill while I could only watch
Muwa and Deli whispering to each other. 
The temperature of the room sank rapidly and Delis aura was almost fully black .... 
Scary !!!

After 6 hours of tort- ähm I mean training I could grasp the skill to the level that I could instant-kill a 
platinum-staged cultivator and seriously harm a white staged one.

Scary if you all remember my body is only on the green stage ... I am so not normal !

My "brain" shut down . You can't be serious letting a 2-year-old child learn such a skill ... 
Even if my soul is older ! Still there is a limit to how irresponsible you can be ...

After ranting mentally at these three idiots I was subjected to a two-hour long lecture as to 
how to torture a person to maximize the pain they experience and of course this also
contained methods of soul torturing ...

I never ever want to get on the bad side of these three idiots ... EVER !

At the end, I really had to control myself or I would have puked on their shoes and yes they wore ones ... 
These old greek sandals of my old world ... Looked quite expensive ...

Urg my mind wanders off to forget this knowledge ... But somehow I can't forget it ! *cry*
Oh is that a new world that I see outside the window .... Nonononono concentrate ! 
Your family is in danger !

After an hour of digesting these information I started to calculate how long I was "asleep" on Prena ... 
I was here for about 9 hours give or take a few minutes and given the time passes here at an extreme slow pace I was not out for more than 23 minutes .... 
Great there should not have happened to much in that time ... I think ...

I hurriedly said my goodbyes to three still very anxious gods and sent my soul back to Prena. 


I woke up in the trembling arms of my mother. Sensing something was not right I looked into her face 
and saw pure fear. 
I followed her sight and was confronted with two silver-level cultivators readying themselves to attack us . 
I knew that my mother was a gold stage cultivator but still two silver-stage ones could pose quite a threat and she also had me as an handicap since she had to protect me.

I observed our surroundings and found ourselves in some kind of bedroom. 
With my eyes, I could see strange symbols on the walls that glowed and over the door where the words 
"Quiet-room".

Great! My mother brought me here as to not disturb my sleep and was ambushed by these two assassins .... 
And to boot that we were in a soundproof room ... 
Great just great! 
I think I have to ask Deli to have a serious conversation with the Goddess of luck !

I stretched my senses and activated my new soul control to find my father. 
He could take care of them with a flick of his hand and Mom could defend us until he got here.

I found him in a room about 100 km away ...

Mommy, why did you walk so far ?

I instantly connected with his soul and probed him a little as to alert him to our connection. 
He reacted instantly and tried to shut me out, surprisingly he had a very solid and powerful soul.
As to calm him down I identified myself immediately and even thought he could not quite believe it 
I showed him the memory of my birthday from my perspective. 
To be blunt he was stunned.

I exited my soul-state to look at our situation and could see that they did quite a number on my mother. 
I observed carefully since I could not believe that two silver -stages could injure her so much.

As I looked at their equipment I saw bracelets that shimmered in an purple color and were packed 
with world essence ... 
This had to be the key to the puzzle , they used some kind of enhancement and so they where near 
the gold stage ....

I immediately send my father the memory of these two and our location and with the word "Help"
emphasizing our current situation. 
I canceled our soul connection and focused on the fight ahead .... 
I could instant-kill both of them but that would be quite suspicious and daddy is on the way 
and he will kill them anyway ... 
But maybe... 
Yes I can torture their souls a bit should weaken them and give my mom a bit of breathing space.

I instantly used the skill "soul oppression" and "soul trover" and cleared most of the world essence 
around these two ... 
Now even if they had their enhancements they would most likely be only on the strength 
of a yellow stage cultivator.

Suddenly the room pressure increased and I could feel a very angry force slamming against the door. 
In ran my father and he finally snapped.

Totally furious around him dark and fire forces materialized his hair turned black on the hairline and 
his eyes emitted a bloody color it seemed as if sparks flew out of them.

His aura manifested and was absorbed into his body.

Oh my God ... Well, there you have a furious white staged cultivator. Mommy duck !

As if she heard me Emerthelil crouched down and protected my body with hers. 
The next instant flames flew over us and devoured the two cultivators.

As my mother stood up I could see two piles of ashes on the floor, a still very furious father, a 
satisfied but scared and hurt the mother and a Warthon that pissed his pants.

Well, what do you expect ... Father is furious.

Mother did the only logical thing in this situation, went to Dad and placed me into his arms 
as well as hugged his side .

Well that was quite a day!I think I should go back toDeli and tell them that everything is ok ....

"Theli .... I think our daughter can control her soul and communicate with it ."

S**T!



© 2016 CatKr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on April 20, 2016
Last Updated on April 20, 2016

Another day. Another life