Chapter Six Siruxes Plan Part I: Battle of Darklaham

Chapter Six Siruxes Plan Part I: Battle of Darklaham

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Now that they found Crogar the philosopher they still have to find his pocket watch while battling in a war.

"

 

  Raging fire flammed infront of us, almost burning our faces. The rocks start crumbling and the ground collapses. The fire then formed into a man; Siruxes. He threw fire balls towards us, but the philosoper managed to protect us from the fire by making a water sheild."You can't hide from me Crogar" Siruxes said as he vanishes away. An arrow then shot inbetween me and Emily, through the rocks Warriors and a crowd of people came running  throwing all they have. The philosopher held out his cane and says,"Take out your weapons. We're at war". Emily was frighten and told him,"I have no armor though, sir" The philosopher takes out his hand and a bow and arrow was made magically.He gave it to her as she said," Hmmmmm I might have fun with this" I never seen Emily's darkside before; it actually amazes me.I couldn't really use the sword for the fact that it was broken in half; at least I have powers from the tip of my fingers. Me, Emily, and the philosopher all climbed on top of the pegasus while Chad changed into a wolf. The pegasus flaps its wings and started flying. We charged. I was confuse of  what was going on, but we continued fighting. I took my hands out and shocked some townspeople and warriors while the philosopher pushed them aside. Emily shot her bow and arrows at the warriors near the trebuchets launching out boulders at us. A few of the boulders pass by the pegasus, but of was headed straight at the horse The pegasus twisted upside down and the philosopher casted a spell that exploded the rock into pieces. I look down and see Chad running into the town full of fire, going to the philosophers castle. We tried following him, but some blocked us. The pegasus holded its spot and the woman with black hair apeared. "Looking older than ever Crogar", laughed the woman." I know what you want Aroa", the philosopher said. He hold out his cane again and the medallion was there. I checked my pockets, but I had it, he just made a depulicate of it to fool Aroa. He threw the medallion and it choked her as she was wrapped around a vine that dugged her into the ground. The philosopher then cast another spell that made the ground sink. Many people and warriors got hurt when the ground dropped. The invisible dome was finally open and we escaped. The castle was on a rocky hill. I saw warriors running to the bridge, but it fell into the water. Ashes and broken wood from houses flew all over the place. The sky had fogged with smoke. We all look down and see innocent people being caged. We landed on the highest tower of the castle, which was made as a prison for people who didn't respect Siruxes ruling. The people were screaming and crying out, HELP! HELP! We kept walking , and a man in one of the cells yelled out," HE'S HERE, CROGAR, THE PRHILOSOPHER!". Guards came busting in and surrounded us. We surrendered and put our hands up. The guards walked us out to the dungeons. I knew that the philosopher had a plan in his head since he spoke to me in my mind. Emily nodded at me; I guess she knew too. The philosopher hit one of the guards with his elbow. Emily and I both turned around and kicked the guards. As they got got up running towards us the philosopher froze them to ice. It was a great plan, but Aroa was behind us giggling. Great, all that for nothing and we're once again trapped.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

367 Views
Added on August 6, 2010
Last Updated on August 11, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing