Chapter Eight Siruxes Plan Part III: The Escape

Chapter Eight Siruxes Plan Part III: The Escape

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Siruxes and Aroa escape to New York to cast a spell to make his son come back alive and to also spreads darkness to the world.

"

 

  We quickly got out of the castle from the door as it was shattered by rocks holding the castle suddenly falling. We ran towards the town on fire. the castle started collapsing as the rocks rolled down in the water. We saw siruxes and aroa flying a black griffon. We had forgotten that the pegasus was still on the tower. We were stuck since the bridge fell down, but as the castle began to break apart the pegasus flew down. As soon as we got on top of it, the pegasus followed siruxes. A huge grey smoke cloud started coming in destroying the homes in the burning town. The black griffon was headed to the picture frame of The World of Portraits Center. I couldn't let that happen, so I jumped, hanging on its tail, since we were behind it."Nick get cak her!", the philosopher said as he shoots fire balls at Siruxes and Aroa, but they kept blocking them. I know boys are not suppose to hit girls , but this is important. I cilmded on top of the bird and punched Aroa hard in the face as she tried to cut me with her knife.I took of the medallion of her neck as she fell down. I raised my hands and electricuted Siruxes off the griffon at the same time. I then hopped on the pegasus." You could've gotten yourself killed", Emily said worried."I know, I just think we need the medallion", I told her. Siruxes and Aroa got up and ran into the portrait. I saw Aroa buring up the picture. We were close to being trap, but the peagasus quickly flew inside of it. We landed out of the tunnel and see Siruxes making a portal that shows the streets of Times Square. Then we hear a truck honking its horn, Siruxes and Aroa escaped , while a truck slams on the floor between us. We jumped aside to not get hit and the portal closes."What the hell happened here", the trucker driver says looking scared."Boys we just arrived". We were confused when he said that. He takes out a gun and shotas the lock off the back the truck. The back opened up and six guys come out with guns in their hands."Who are these people?", I asked the philosopher. "They're Siruxes assassins", he answered.  Then a shirtless guy comes out of the truck. "John?", Chad said. It was his brother who tried to attack me and Emily at the mansion."It's time to kill boys. Ohhh, and let me deal with my brother", John said. "Come on, and do your worst". They started running towards each other and changed into wolves fighting. The philosopher throws Emily back her bow and arrows that he took from from Aroa after she escaped in New York. Emily caught it and shot one of the assassins. When they tried to shoot, their guns melted by the philosopher. We thought they would surrender, but they cam running with swords. I had a plan, so I laid my hands on the ground and stepped back with Emily and the philosopher. The floor made a portal of the Empire State Building. Everyone eventually fell down. I then take my hands out and made a sword. I told Chad, Emily, and the philosopher to hang on as I stucked the sword onto the building. We finally stopped. I whistle and the pegasus comes and saves us from falled. The assassins and John dropped down slowly by Siruxes as he reads inscription from a spell book. We landed and tried to stop him, but it was too late. Black dust flew from the sky forming into Barthalomae. He had returned again.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

378 Views
Added on August 11, 2010
Last Updated on August 12, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing