Chapter Thirteen The Darkness of the World

Chapter Thirteen The Darkness of the World

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

Nick has to finish the battle before Siruxes exceeds his plan

"

  "Hahaha, you can't catch me now", Aroa laughed. "You can't hide much longer", I said. The griffon bumped the other griffon and we dived. We flew back up to the black griffons stomach and I sliced it. The bird was tumbling and fell down on a graveyard with Aroa. I jumped off the griffon and threw a electric ball at Aroa as she fell to the ground again. "You think by killing me and Siruxes everything will be fine, well your wrong" she told me. She then casted fire at me, but I hid behind every tombstone. She kept firing at me and all the tombstones were all broken. "Hmmm it's seems you can't hide from me anymore", Aroa said while rolling her hands together ready to fire me, I was faster than Aroa and froze her into ice. I hurried to help the philosopher on the griffon. The philosopher had and spell collision with Siruxes by electricity. "Nick, get behind me, I don't want to get hit", the philosopher said pushing me back. they both stop the collision. "You can't protect your boy for long old man", Siruxes had spoken out. "You will not touch him". After the philosopher said that he grabed my arm and fone inside he the shelter and opened a took of a frame of a forest off the wall and ordered Emily to place the frame behind Siruxes where he can't see it. Emily ran with the frame while me and the philosopher fought Siruxes to the picture. Siruxes raised me and flipped me to the side. He then floated glass and made them stab me. It was painful being stabbed. The philosopher came down to me trying to take out the glass. Siruxes smiled and Emily put the painting and called the griffon. Chad came out of the shelter. Emily threw her bow and arrows to Chad as the the griffon flapped a powerful wind that made Siruxes move back. Chad then shot him at his chest.He had fell into the portrait. The philosopher turned around and burned the picture frame. The cuts was healed and Chad leaned me forward. The battle was over. Well not for long Aroa was in a force feild around her as she was walking in the middle of the streets reading a dark spell to fill the world with darkness. She raised her hands and a black force had gone into the highest part of the sky and everything became dark. Aroa disappeared. All was silent. Everyone step out from their homes and the shelter looking up at the sky. The philosopher said that now the world is covered by darknes forever. Everything from the portraits that was evil were released. We had to leave so the four of us left everyone and gone away.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


Beautiful author websites
Stop wasting time and money on Wix & Wordpress. Authors are creating beautiful websites with Myauthor.space FREE!
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
Added on August 13, 2010
Last Updated on August 14, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing