Chapter Seven Siruxes Plan Part II: Captured

Chapter Seven Siruxes Plan Part II: Captured

A Chapter by Christian Lebron
"

The three get caught from Aroa and fight a giant lizard while taking the philosophers pocket watch.

"

 

  "Hmmm, so you have the real pheonix medallion, thank you so much Nick", Aroa said to me as she snatched out the medallion in my pocket. she also took Emily's bow and arrow weapon and pushed us three in the dungeon cell and locked it shut, laughing. She then walked away, swinging the medallion. We could hear her upstairs turning something around. The cell was going below the surface into a chamber. A soon as it stopped, a beast was snoring. It was a giant lizard resting on its nest full of leaves. You could see it slittering its tongue repeatedly out of its mouth. The philosopher took his cane and burnt the bars until they break apart. There was no place to get out. The philosopher pointed his cane upward to make a hole, but as I look behind the lizards yellow left eye opens. I turned back around and shouted,"RUUUNNN!". The philosoher hops in shocked and accidently shot me all the way to where the lizard was, hitting the wall on my back.  The lizard roars and begins to move knocking everything with its tail. Emily and the Philosopher ran to the highest part of the chamber, while the lizard snaps its mouth. I'm thinking to myself that I have powers, so I raised my hand and nothing happened. Without the sword or medallion I can't do anything; I just blackout. I was in a dream or vision, I guess. I was running on the floor, like a dog, down a dark hall into a dungeon similar to the one we are prisoned at. I wake up and see the philosopher casting fire on the lizard as it was bumping into the walls , I blackout again and saw Aroa throwing knives at me and I attacked her. I woke up. Emily shock me and grabbed my hand telling me,"We have to go". I stood up up and saw the lizard burned up dead. The cell was rising. We catched up to the cell and jumped inside of it. Chad came in the dungeon; The vision I had was Chad rescuing us. The walls of the dungeon started leaking out water that collided together on the floor forming a man; it was Siruxes. He opens his eyes and we were pushed out f the window falling, but the philosopherused a spell making us fall slowly without breaking our bones from the ground."I have to go back, I need to get the pocket watch", said the philosopher. He raises his hand and a door came out of the ground. I left Chad with Emily, while I follow the philosopher to gat the watch from the castle.He opens the door and we entered inside of it. The room we entered  was filled of frames with the heart designs on top of them but they're no paintings on the pictures."This is my room where I paint and make frames. Most of them are blank though. I use them to trap creatures and people for the better or worst", said the philosopher. We walked towards his desk that had painting utensils and old books covering it. He pulls out a drawer in the middle of the desk and there was a jewelery box in it. He opening the box and held the watch that he was looking for."Why do you need the pocket watch", I asked. "Whenever you fail or something bad happens, you open the watch cap and twist the knob to change back time." He then paused. "Now lets get out of this place", he said." It's time to escape.



© 2010 Christian Lebron


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

456 Views
Added on August 11, 2010
Last Updated on August 12, 2010


Author

Christian Lebron
Christian Lebron

Jacksonville, FL



About
It is my ability to entertain others with extraordinary adventures that will make you want to flip through every page. Hopefully there will be someone in the world that would notice that many youngste.. more..

Writing