Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Kev (Dott-Komm)
"

I'm the greatest soldier in all of Koroko Village...

"
"Why are you being so stubborn?" Cecilia asked. 
"I'm not being stubborn!" Meryln exclaimed as she readied her sword. 
She then lunged it at Blissalra. Blissalra deflected her sword with her staff and slapped Merlyn with so much force that she twirled and fell over. 
"You're so annoying..." Blissalra said calmly. 
"Yeah, just accept defeat. You're just embarrassing yourself." Cecilia added. 
"No! I won't be made a fool of!" Meryln yelled as she quickly got up. 
"You don't need help Meryln! Yet you still can't realize that!" Blissalra yelled.  
"I'm the greatest soldier in all of Koroko village!" 
"Did you get possessed too?" Cecilia asked. 
"Shut up! I know what I'm talking about!" 
Meryln ran towards Blissalra again. Blissalra pointed at the ground. 
"Geyser Thrust." 
Water suddenly blasted from the ground and struck Meryln and threw her into the air. Blissalra then pointed at Meryln with two fingers. 
"Lightning Strike." 
A small dark cloud quickly formed above Meryln and struck her down with lightning.  
"That should stun her until the next day." Cecilia said. 
"I don't think so!" Meryln yelled as she quickly got up. 
"This is ridiculous..." Blissalra said.  
Meryln readied her sword and ran towards Blissalra another time. Blissalra let out a deep sigh. 
"Cataclysmic..." she chanted softly. 
Cecilia's eyes grew wide. She recognized the spell she was about to cast. 
"Wait Blissalra! Don't!" Cecilia yelled. 
The ground suddenly shook. Giant rock pillars began to shoot into the air. One pillar lifted Meryln and dropped her from a great height. Meryln crashed into the ground. She then slowly lifted herself up. The earth around Blissalra had deep square-shaped craters. 
"...Earth..." 
The pillars of earth began to come together, creating a giant earth spike. 
"I got tricks up my sleeve too!" 
Meryln began to spin with her sword slowly picking up speed. A tornado began to form where she was. 
"...Burial." 
The giant spike quickly descended towards the tornado. The tornado quickly grew in size and collided with the spike, slowly trying to push the spike back. Blissalra directed her palm towards the tornado. 
"Land Prison!" 
The ground suddenly collapsed below the tornado, making Meryln lose her balance and destroyed what she had planned. The spike then quickly crashed down on her. There was a small silence before Meryln let out a battle cry from under the giant chunk of earth. She then slowly lifted the giant spike over her head. 
"You're going down!" she yelled. 
"Girls!" Verdin yelled as he briskly walked to the open area. 
Meryln quickly threw the chunk of earth to the side. 
"Do you children ever stop fighting?!" 
"Sorry Elder..." Meryln said softly. 
"I apologize as well Elder." Blissalra said. 
"Now, what seems to be the problem?" 
"Cecilia and Blissalra are jealous because of my achievements!"
Verdin glanced over at Cecilia and Blissalra and chuckled.
"Oh, well I'm sure that they will get over it soon." 
Cecilia's jaw dropped in disbelief.
"I guess you're right." Meryln said sweetly. 
"This...b***h..." she said softly. 
"Now you girls come back to the village and get some rest for tomorrow." Verdin said. 
Meryln began to run down the area towards the village. Cecilia closed one eye and pulled back an arrow. 
"Just one shot and she's gone..." 
Blissalra put her hand on Cecilia's shoulder. 
"Don't worry about it. I have a feeling she is going to get hers soon."  
Blissalra and Cecilia walked back to the village.


© 2013 Kev (Dott-Komm)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on June 30, 2012
Last Updated on January 21, 2013


Author

Kev (Dott-Komm)
Kev (Dott-Komm)

Lake Jackson, TX



About
"I am but a teenager with a great heart, Devastated by my generation falling apart, So i try to reach out the best way i can, Through poetry, through writing, i lend my hand," -Voice If.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Kev (Dott-Komm)


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Kev (Dott-Komm)


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Kev (Dott-Komm)