Ninth letter, the reunion

Ninth letter, the reunion

A Chapter by M.Kilani
"

Mark gets reunited with Leo and Sharon and move south, things started to get better with their return.

"
Dear Brandy,

I hope this letter finds you at well, as the sender address shows I have moved out of the city, Leo arrived last night, he was fooling around with Sharon, I'm glad they joined me at last, and I'm glad they are both happy, I have called the other day but I hung up after the beep, I knew you wouldn't be home but it was comforting hearing your voice and the message recorded on the answer machine, it's funny how you change your voice to sound more ... mature, still I like it.
We got into this town where we had a good deal for coffee, we have a good supply now we can start looking for a place to start our Cafe business, we have seen many shops, but the rent is expensive, we can't afford it yet, although Leo's father gave him some money but we're still short, and now without my job at the newspaper we'll have to find another income source, Sharon offered to sell her golden nickles, but I won't accept that, but she has her camera which might be a good source of cash, there is this famous canyon where people would pay anything for a good picture, Leo and I are still doing shows, and I ran into Vyvienne again, I told her the whole story, she asked me to play a song , we played Day Dreamer.
I still keep your photograph in the wrap of my cigarettes pack, this way it will make each cigarette worthy, tonight we're having a show until 4:00am, Vyvienne told me ask the crowds to pray with me
so I don't miss prayer time, now it's me, Sharon and the crowds, too bad you're not here.
Any way I have to go now, Leo is teaching Sharon how to drive, I'm afraid they'll harm someone, this Sharon is one good girl, you should meet her I guess you would've been close friends, Leo is still writing Starlet, I thought he'd stop after having Sharon, I still wonder who's this Starlet, he must have met her when I was out of country.
When would I write you; I don't know, do you read my letters; I don't know that either, but I know I'll make my dream true and I know that I'll always write you, be sane and be well.
Yours truly,
 Mark.


© 2012 M.Kilani


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on December 20, 2011
Last Updated on April 28, 2012


Author

M.Kilani
M.Kilani

Amman, Jordan



About
"The more you read the better you write" more..

Writing