Chapter 6: and the Heart Thief (Part III)

Chapter 6: and the Heart Thief (Part III)

A Chapter by Melly moo
"

A man has got to do, what a man has to.

"
     I stood by the horses and looked back on our journey; the ocean could be heard but China and The Great Bridge was just out of view. I jumped as someone’s touch colder than mine had pain seizing my arm. It was lacy, her cold hands against my reddened arms were like frostbite, I composed myself and she smiled.
     “You can be surprised, that’s not a weakness” She pointed out, her arms now embraced completely around my biceps like a snake, she constricted my muscles and her hair brushed the top of my shoulder. Her gazed followed mine as we stood their awestruck. I’d seen maps of The Old World where Germany and China were worlds apart, though I couldn’t imagine them any other way -only separated by the Mediterranean Sea but joined by The Great Wall, the bridge between the northern and southern world.
     “I know; but desire is...” I slithered under her grasp and she fell off me like a dead vine. She looked at me with curiosity and concern. I forced a smile, kissed her cheek and disappeared into the great wood within. She followed as I knew she would. I played her like a viola, the cunning fox that I was. I stopped in my tracks, the wood silent into in the moonlight. She whispered my name; she had some nerve thinking she’s seducing me here. I turned on my heels and walked towards her, every step twigs snapped and her body went limp and defenceless. I played with her hair and then with her mouth, she succumbed to me and I broke away, leaving her empty and unsatisfied. I walked away back to civilisation and began to set up my tent. I could feel her eyes on my back. She was like a broken prostitute beaten at her own gain, left broken and insecure.
     It began to rain and I had to sit out in it; with Slade, Clancy, Betty and Repo along with a few others who refused to sleep and demanded I keep the fire going for their own enjoyment. The fire danced as I listened in on their conversations for my own enjoyment.
     “Who, Heart Thief? Never, size of a cashew” Slade gestured with his hands, I glared at him. The fire blazed and formed a tiger that growled and sent him flying off his high horse as he screamed like a girl and scrambled wide eyed away for the beast. I chuckled and everyone was silent. I walked away and the fire sizzled, I’d had enough of these games. I was hungry and bored.
     I’d been in my tent less than a minute; everyone had disappeared within seconds, the rain getting the best of them. My eyes snapped open, not that I was ever asleep, but it kept up appearances. Lacy was saddled over me, her hand crept up my bare chest and weaved into my hair, she kissed my neck and I smiled, my eyes black as night, my heart thumping loud, the sound of her pulse intoxicating. Her heart beating against my chest; more seductive then anything she was able to do to me. Enough games. I had no patience; I flipped her on her back. I was in control. She looked at me frightened, I nibbled her ear, her neck and she moaned -fear averted. She struggled under my weight though we both knew she didn’t want to escape. Own bodies intertwined in ecstasy, I held myself back not wanting to crush her, it killed me but I wanted to make this last. I always had a habit of playing with my food.


© 2012 Melly moo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on October 26, 2012
Tags: fantasy, magic, teen, travel, young adult, romance


Author

Melly moo
Melly moo

Australia



About
Reviews or messages, or anything is really helpful and appreciated!!! more..

Writing