Chapter 12: Holly (Part III)

Chapter 12: Holly (Part III)

A Chapter by Melly moo
"

New answers new crosswords

"
     “Do you speak English?” I asked speaking articulated and slow not wanting to sound rude but I did have a habit of speaking extremely fast when I’m nervous or excited. The man’s moustache twitched and his lips creased. My eyes rushed to interrupt his expressions but I was blank.
     “I don’t speak Russian.” I tried a different response but still no luck.
     “Аутсайдер, я буду заботиться о этом” I was taken a back at the sight out a fair angel speaking in their language so flaunt.
     “Can I help you with something?” I just nodded; blonde hair, blue eyes -in amongst the tall dark and handsome.
     “Are you Russian?” I had to ask I found it hard to believe that he could be given my perception of the Russian appearance but just as taken back at his ability to float with ease between two languages.
     “No, I’m Italian.” He smiled never breaking eye contact. I was so taken aback mentally that at this point I was having an out of body experience. He was so bold, so confident and so sure of himself it was a nice surprise, especially in a foreign country.
     “Me neither.” I said true to naturalise my speech compared to him I sounded like some uneducated mule.
     “Really? But you speak Russian so well.” He said taking off his gloves.
     “My name is Giuseppe, and you?” He said extending his hand towards me. I was a little hesitant with the cold weather, what it our hands get frozen together?
     “Holly and I am from Alaska.” I said taking his hand which was surprisingly warm. Mine were most likely freezing due to my lack of winter clothing.
     “Nice to meet you Holly; now you were here for the book, right?” he said with a crocked grin assuming I saw him first before the books, therefore being a flirt. I swallowed and creased my brow, was I being a flirt? I was so not used to people that I hadn’t known my whole life maybe I was being a bit forward.



© 2012 Melly moo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on December 21, 2012
Last Updated on December 21, 2012
Tags: fantasy, magic, teen, travel, young adult, romance


Author

Melly moo
Melly moo

Australia



About
Reviews or messages, or anything is really helpful and appreciated!!! more..

Writing