Explination

Explination

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

Explination

 

They pulled me into the room from the balcony. Pushed me onto the bed. "Alright we told your dad you were ill. Now quick act sick and get out of that!" They shouted at me. They gabbed me raggid cloths out of my walldrobe. Smudged my make up. All as I got out of my cloths and hid my heels.

 

I laid in bed talking to them and waiting for my Dad's one and only apperence. "So was the Premiere good?" Caitlyn asked.

"Ur Hell Yeah! You have no idea how good it was!"

"So did you see him? Sky Tanford!" she shrecked.

"Yes, oh and doesn't he know it"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well he started talking to me and walked me home."

"Are you kidding?" Mel asked tuning into the conversation.

"Nope"

"Oh my gosh!" Kathrin added.

 

Knock, knock. My Dad walked in. "You alright darlin'"

"Yeah" I faked a cough "fine Dad"

"Alright bye sweetie" My Dad left the room. The girls returned to sittign on my bed. "That was close" I exhaled. We shared a laugh as our lie had passed the test.

 

Knock, knock. "That didn't come from the door" I began to get worried.

"Um no it didn't" Mel said as they tensed up slowly moving closer and closer to the wall further away. They huddled together out of fear. I leaned back before making the terrifying leap out of bed. I clentched the cover as my feet dangled over the bed. Slowly walked towards the balcony door. My eyes widened. I jumped back slightly.

 

I rushed back and opened the door. "You gave me the fright of my life" I said cheerfully. A tall, dark and handsome boy walked through the balcony still wear his dinner suite. I looked over to the bundle of frightened teenagers sat in the corner. Sky turned to look towards the corner. "Umm, what happened?" he asked pointing to them.

"We weren't sure who would be out knocking on my balcon y door"

"Well I couldn't stay away" he laughed.

"Um, I think we should leave" Kathrin said whilst Caitlyn couldn't keep her eyes off him.

 

We were left in my room together alone.

 



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
not done obviously haha.x

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie