I Think You Should Go!

I Think You Should Go!

A Chapter by Millie
"

I think you should go darling before my dad kicks you out. . .

"

I Think You Should Go!

 

My Dad would be home soon, I need to wake everyone up. Melanie could complain of an illness. Caitlyn would be awake soon and slap on her make-up to make herself look normal. Kathrin knew the best hangover cure. And bille well she would need to sort herself out.

 

I rushed through the messy house trying to make things look prsentable for my Dad's welcome home. My hair was tied up in a bun at the top of my head, with a head band rapped around to keep my fringe out of my eyes. Everyone else was sorting them selves out realising last night was meant to happen.

 

As I hoovered the floor, the door bell rang. I stopped hoovering stomping over to the door, wearing nothing but a long top that hit my tighs and girls boxers. "What do you want?"

"To speak to you"

"I don't want the paps around this place again, especially when i'm looking like this love"

"What beautiful as ever?"

"No, and sweet talking me doesn't excuse you."

"I didn't think it did. I'll pop round later is that okay"

" I don't know y-" He ran off without letting me finish my sentance.



© 2011 Millie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on October 24, 2011
Last Updated on October 24, 2011


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie