Passing By. . .

Passing By. . .

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

Passing By. . .

 

The days passed slowly, spending days at the beach, at the fair, sight seeing. He never called. It fustrated me as time was passing by he didn't even bother to have and contact. He treated me like a 'f**k and chuck' . I wasn't.

 

He didn't even know my name. I forgot that I never told him my name. Lilia! How could I forget to do something so simple! I knew that wasn't the reason why he hadn't called yet. "I'm Lilia" What was so hard to remember.

 

It's time to stop this now. I need to enjoy my time here not dwindle one thing. I shall saviour my time with the people who are close to me this summer.

 

"Yeshhhh! Celeb spotting!" Caitlyn cheered.

"Your so superficial" Melanie laughed.

"Thank" she laughed back. Billie sat in front of the car with me as when got a tour around Hollywood. Kathrin and Melanie had camera's strapped to their faces as they took picture's of everything in sight. Melanie sat in the middle give trival facts about place's and people. When they weren't taking of the scenary they took picture's of each other or our group. Most of the picture's came out looking shiny of us as the sun shone through the car windows hitting the camera and clashing with the flash.

 

~<3~

 

I had her number, but not her name. What was I going to do? Ring her up this is Sky Tanford, the guy who walked into your house kissed you and stayed the night. what's your name? She'd think I was mental. Why should I bother in couple of weeks she'd be back in England and I'd never see her again.

 

For some reason that thought hurts me. The thoguth that she'd leave and I'd never see her again, it doesn't hurt me it scares me. It scare's me because I want to know her, so that I can be sure that what i'm feeling is real. Urgg now I sound like a girl! She's so different though, it's like she's had the life as the fame consumer and she doesn't want to feed that in me.

 

Laying in bed. Looking at the ceiling dreaming of what I should do. Thoughts run through my mind like fast cars on a racing track. Pushing the sheets of the bed I laid back on mattress. Breath, breath. I thought to myself. The ticking of the clock across the room began to fill my mind. It was so annoying. It sounded like loud beationg drums that wouldn't go away.

 

It had been a week, maybe more since we last spoke. Honestly I was trying to be restraint, be the 'bad boy' I supposibly was. Every girl loves a bad boy. Yes. I will hold it off until I can't handle it anymore. By now she already hates me.

 

~<3~

 

Another day spent at the beach. The lush golden sand lay underneath feet as I walk along the edge of the clear water. The sun  beats down like a thousand drums as the rays hit and hit and hit. Unrapping my beach dress, throw it onto the sand along with my bag. Wearing a black strapless bikin I walk slowly into the water. The water was warm to touch. The sand brushed my legs as it as lifted with each step I took. I went further and further out as Billie, my Dad and the girls started the BBQ. The water line came up to my waste so I stopped. I turned.

 

The BBQ hadn't been lit yet so I turned back. I started to swim, swim away.

 

 

 



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
review :))

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on August 15, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie