Breakfast at Billie's

Breakfast at Billie's

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

Breakfast At Billie's!

 

An hour after he left I snunk down stairs creeping down each stair like a mouse. I could hear no one move so I assumed it was safe. As I casually walked into the kitchen Billie was there sat down with a cup of coffee. Shocked I immidatly asked "What are you doing up?"

"Haven't been able to shake the habit since Uni" she told me. I strolled over to the kettle and re-heated it in hope of having a cup of coffee as well.

 

The kettle seemed to take ages as me and Billie sat in near scilence. Once the kettle finally boiled I put a table spoon of coffee into the cup a poured sugar until I thought it was right into the cup as well. I added the water as I stired. I sat at the table with Billie and we both sipped out coffee silently still looking asleep.

 

"So how's collage?" She asked as she pushed herself up from her chair.

"It's alright, I'm going to Uni in a couple of months" I answered as she walked over to the Island.

"Good, Gosh you'll love Uni best years of my life at school" She stated seemingly remembering sometime as she laughed to her self gently. "I met your Dad too, Love at first sight" She had a large smile across her face and looked highly satisfied. She did love him I was sure of that.

 

A half asleep Kathrin came wadaling down the stairs. "Where's Dad" I asked Billie.

"He's left for work, just before you came down" She replied. Kathrin sat at the table by me. Billie began to get the frying pan out. "Fry up?" Kathrin nodded hastily in agreement. She gathered everything out of the fridge as we sat and drunk tea and coffee.

 

As Billie cooked food the smell drifted up stairs and soon enough everyone was waking up feeling hungry. We eat without one word exchanged. If food was  there food was eaten not spoken about. Just when I thought I got away without anyone meantioning last night "So how long did Sky stay for?"

"Caitlyn what are you on about?" Kathrin kicked her leg as I spoke as if to tell her no.

"Oh s**t sorry" She said under her breath. "Just a dream silly me" She said with an uneasy smile.

"So, what was Sky Tanford doing here Lilia?" Billie asked. I froze s**t i was caught! "Yes I know it wasn't a dream I saw him leaing"

"Please! Please don't tell my Dad!" I begged.

"Tell your Iian what?" she giggled.

 

"Billie you actually my ideal Mum" Caitlyn said loudly.

"Ditto" Mel agreed.

"It's only because she's practically our age" I gave her a large hug, the only hug I've ever given her actually.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
not finished :))

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

221 Views
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie