GIRLS NIGHT: Getting Ready

GIRLS NIGHT: Getting Ready

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

GIRLS NIGHT: Getting Ready

 

 

Billie took me back inside. My mascara ran down my cheek, eyeliner was smudged over my eyelid, eyeshadow faded, foudation made strecky. "I'm going to make a run up stairs" I told them pointing at the stairs.

 

I ran up the stairs then into the bathroom on the first floor. Billie had everythng. She had the nicest make up wipes the most exspensive make up and she never cared who used it. I looked in the mirror and just thought i look like a state. Looking down at the sink I slowly turned on the tap. I splashed water in my face then used a towel to wipe of the make-up.

 

I took a hair band from the pot next to the mirror and tied my hair up. I replied a think layer of foundation just ot even out my skin tone. Lashed on my thick dark eyeliner and placed on my smoky eyeshadow. Returned to my former made-up self.

 

I ran back down stair putting on a cheery front. Billie had told everyone and they were already discussing what to wear. I held on to the sofa as they rushed passed me up stairs. "I packed for every thing" I heard Caitlyn say. I waited down for a little while before saying "Thanks" then ran back up the stairs.

 

I walked with a certain ease back up the stairs to join everyone as they picked out what they were going to wear. "Lilia, you can wear the blue dress" Melanie told me.

"Yes, actually I can." I rumaged through my suitcase looking for it. I laid it on my bed along with the other's dress. We sat on the floor in my room as we began to pre our selves. Everyone had their own stash of make up they poured on the floor.

"Does any one have any nail vanish?"

"I don't" the others looked through their bags seeking the one thing all of us had forgot "Billie might have some" I told them"I'll just go ask."

 

I went to her room, to see her sat on her bed almost in a daze. I knocked on the door lightly before entering. She still sat their in a daze until I spoke "Billie?"

"Err, Yes" She said looking up at me.

"Do you have any nail vanish we could borrow?" I asked.

"Yes of course" she got up and walked over and gathered all of her nail vanish's.

"Billie, do you want to get ready with us?"

"Yes, I'd like that very much" I felt sad for her she looked compelete lost. I guess having a girls night is something she'd missed since meeting and marrying my Dad.

 

She walked up the stairs with me looking siginficantly happier. After all this was the time where she should be going out and having a life and she's not. Re-joining the group we sat on the floor and began to paint out nails. I put on a bass coat then the Midnight blue nail vanish. I didn't wanted tinted blue nail's after. Caitlyn and Billie had a pinky red colour. Kathrin had purple and Melanie had black. Melanie had always suited black in a way that it didn't make her look ill.

 

We all bundled in front of a small mirror in my room as we tried to do our hair. From sitting firmly in front of the mirror I ended up laying on the floor with Caitlyn sitting on me Mel and Kath either side and billie leaning over. Mel straightened her hair before adding small twists that contected at the back of her head. Kath curled her and left it after parting the curls so it looked natural. Caitlyn brushed it through then back combed it and had a low side pony tail. Billie had a high pony tail and a quif to keep her fringe out of her eyes. My hair stayed with it's naturnal curl tied up into a messy bun, with my side fringe slightly covering one eye.

 

Now was the task of putting on dresses with out messing our hair up. I picked up the blue dress and managed to get it on without too much damage to my hair. My make up was already done so now the only thing left to do was find my shoes. I laid on the floor and looked under my bed seeing they were in the middle of the bed under where my pillows were I slide under and got them. I sat on the bed and put them on taking as much time as I could. I stood up and walked around for a bit getting use to wearing them.

 

Caitlyn took ages to put her make-up on whilst everyone was putting shoes on and grabbing their clutch bags she was still in front of the mirror. By the time she was finally done we were all sat on the bed waiting to leave. "Take your time don't ya?" Billie stated .

 

We made our way down stairs took some picture's then made our way out the door. A girl's night just what we all need!



© 2011 Millie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie