Hangover . . .

Hangover . . .

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

Hangover . . .

 

I woke up on the stairs, the second set first step. Caitlyn was on my side still asleep looking god damn awful. I couldn't really see Kathrin's face she was face planting the floor. Melanie wasn't here and Billie was fast asleep in her room. Walked down the hall holding the wall firmly reaching the next set of stairs I took my heels off then left them. I shuffled down the stairs on my bum not bothering to get back up. Having my feet on the ground I finally stood up.

 

Walking over to melanie who sat on the sofa rapped in her devet she'd take from the spare room. Hearing my steps she ducked her head under the covers. "They're on the table" Her voice was muffled under the devet. I walked over to the table the asprin laid opened on the table. I took two of the asprin then grabbed a cold drink to take them with.

 

Going back to the sofa I laid back on to the arm of the sofa. It was quiet, calming almost relaxing.

 

 

Today most of us stayed asleep.

 

I got the call. Waking up I rushed through the house in search of the mobile. I tripped over several steps as I attempted to find my moblie. Finding it I picked up in a casual tone of voice. "Hello, Lilia speaking."

"Lil' it's me"

"What the f**k do you want" sounding understandible pissed off.

"Umm to talk?" He sounded as if he was treading on hot coals.

"What about sky? That bimbo who was attatched to your waste last night? Or the fact I caught you? You choose" The words came out in a such a rush there was no time to breath.

"How about all of the above" he tried to joke.

"I'm listening" I spoke through my teeth as I bit my lip so hard it began to bleed.

"I was drunk-"

"Drunks not an excuse"

"Would you let me continue?" I didn't speak. "Okay, well I was drunk and I know that's not an excuse but she was getting me drunk when she didn't even have too. She was only looking for her fithteen minutes of fame. Nothing happened after you saw me. All that happened was I got into the taxi home with her. I promise, that's all."

"So when I see on the news a batenly hungover girl leaving your apartment what am I meant to think?"

"That didn't happen!"

"But next time it might! I don't want to fight with you but this isn't helping!" I hung up the phone.

 

I was sick to death of that conversation, it brought tears to my eyes. Tears that should never have been shead. Not over him, never over him. I couldn't handle this it was just a stupid mistake. A chance meeting. Meetings that should have never have taken place. We were to very different people, from two very different worlds, I was from the world of real life, he was from the world of reality tv and show business premiere's.



© 2011 Millie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on August 19, 2011
Last Updated on October 24, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie