GIRLS NIGHT!

GIRLS NIGHT!

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

GIRLS NIGHT!

 

Although Billie had to sacrafice her clubing life, the chance she had to life her life, she sure did know where the hottest clubs where. It was the first time out with Billie and the girls where I truly felt that people were looking at us, looking at me. It was flattering.

 

Billie had some serious links she must of been a party girl at a very young age. The first club we went into was packed. Everyone in there looked very important as if they went to every social event they could. We sat at a table as Billie went to get our drinks seeing as we were techniqually underage still. After we got our drinks we downed them then hit the floor.

 

We danced and had a laugh and got a few looks. The music beated loudly drumming through the building. You could see by how long  some people were here by how sweat-y they were. Some were already being sick that was more than like becasue they couldn't hold their drink. To be honest I couldn't careless about how well people could hold their drinks. I was here for a good time.

 

As we danced and had drinks the club became crowded so Billie took us to another of her favourites. It was a larger club which had a VIP area, and you had to have a wrist band and a stam to prove that you'd gotten in. It was amzing in here the atmoshpere was thrilling. You had to shout just to be heard. "So What are we going to do?" I near shouted at them.

"Drink! Party! Live! Love!" Billie shouted at me putting her arm round me. Her drink splashed over most people as she jumped to the beat of the music. "Alright then another round it is!" Caitlyn told us as she ran over to a bar.

 

She brought drinks over to us, with a lipstick smear going off from her lips to her cheek.  Personally I didn't want to ask. We di get a lot of flattering looks of men. Wolf whilsts and all of that s**t. We played to it, it was just a laugh nothing more.

 

A random man came up to me he was taller than me, he had dark hair, he had defining feature's particularly his cheek bones. He rapped his arm around my waste and pulled me closer and stole a kiss. Pressing his lips against mine, I was so out of it I just let him. Our hips crashed together as we moved with the music. Soon enough for me Billie thought of another club to go.

 

She pulled me away from him. He waved and gave a very sadistic look. Leaving the club we tumbled and lost balance falling but very rarely. As we travelled further the more I came to realise I was pissed and needed to sober up. Who would be coming out of the club just as pissed as I was when we got there. This was an exclusive club alright! Movie stars and their w****s. It fustrated me to see him stood there completely out of it with some teenage s**t rapped round his waste. "Are you f*****g kidding me?!" I was ready to go over there guns blazing. As I walked I was more aware of the clicking of the heels as stepped harder on to the ground, I was more aware that he was drunk and what I did was not even a fraction worse of what he was going to do!

 

I stopped in my tracks because he wasn't worth it! Camera's I saw the flash. So I stopped. I just froze stood there. They soon caught up with me realising what i was going to do. "Come love, let's get a drink down you" Billie suggested. I watched him leave with her and desprately wanted to cry. I went into the club sat with drinks and my self pitty whilst I let the others have a good time.

 

 

By the time we actually managed to get a taxi back to the house Caitlyn had thrown up three times. Kathrin was a sleep. And Melanie was in a laughing fit. Billie well she just looked a state. Sign's of a good night. I dragged Caitlyn and Kathrin up the stairs with the help of Melanie. It was a failed attempt because we all crashed in the hall way. It wasn't the most comfortable of places but it would do.

 

These are the times were I thank god I hardly ever see my Dad.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
Thanks for reading, ignore grammatical errors and shit like that :))

reveiw please :))

Millie.xXx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 19, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie