GIRLS NIGHT!

GIRLS NIGHT!

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of GIRLS NIGHT!.



GIRLS NIGHT!

 

Although Billie had to sacrafice her clubing life, the chance she had to life her life, she sure did know where the hottest clubs where. It was the first time out with Billie and the girls where I truly felt that people were looking at us, looking at me. It was flattering.

 

Billie had some serious links she must of been a party girl at a very young age. The first club we went into was packed. Everyone in there looked very important as if they went to every social event they could. We sat at a table as Billie went to get our drinks seeing as we were techniqually underage still. After we got our drinks we downed them then hit the floor.

 

We danced and had a laugh and got a few looks. The music beated loudly drumming through the building. You could see by how long  some people were here by how sweat-y they were. Some were already being sick that was more than like becasue they couldn't hold their drink. To be honest I couldn't careless about how well people could hold their drinks. I was here for a good time.

 

As we danced and had drinks the club became crowded so Billie took us to another of her favourites. It was a larger club which had a VIP area, and you had to have a wrist band and a stam to prove that you'd gotten in. It was amzing in here the atmoshpere was thrilling. You had to shout just to be heard.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
clearly not done yer haha.x :))



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie