Dad's Home

Dad's Home

A Chapter by Millie
"

Welcome home. . . .

"

Dad's Home

 

We all had made a quick change into pyjama's or something comfy before rushing down stairs with pampering equipment close at hand. We threw everything into the middle and jumped on to the sofa's. "Mask over here quickly" she said in a whisper hearing his steps towards the door. Melanie chucked them towards Billie who quickly opened one and applied to Kaitlyn.

 

As my Dad opened the door we all looked towards him with forced smiles. "Nice try" he said walking through to the kitchen. All of us looked towards each other with confusions whipped across our faces. I loosened up and laid back against the sofa watching the non-moving ceiling. I sighed. Dad walking past ruffled my hair and continued on his journey up stairs. I followed his steps with my head until he was out of sight.

 

Turning back I noticed that Billie was sat in front of me. She dabbed some of the passion fruit face mask on to my nose. "Trying to say something Billie?" I joked.

"Of course" She answered sarcastically appling the face mask to the rest of my face. It slowly started to harden rendering me in capable of facial expressions. I laid there lost in my thoughts.

 

Knock, knock. I saw Billie jump up to answer the door hurridly. "Um, alright." I heard her speak awkwardly. "Lilia, could you come here please" She called. You've got to be kidding me I thought. Billie stood just behind me at the door. I looked at who was in front of me then turned straight back around.

 

I slowly ran towards the sink and washed off the face mask. In that time Billie had invited him in and the room had gone silent. You could feel the intense atmosphere floating around suffocating everyone.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
I think it should end here, then start a new chapter yes?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011
Previous Versions


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie