Girls and The Real Gossip

Girls and The Real Gossip

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

Girls and The Real Gossip

 

Reaching the house once again we ran in and straight up the stairs. Round and up the next set of stairs. Into the largest room. Out of breath me all collapsed on the bed. We all looked up to the ceiling, "So what are we going to do?" Kathrin said.

"Do about what?" I replied

"Sky, we all know that's who you were on the phone to" Mel answered.

"Sky sat here in this bed!" Caitlyn shrieked like a obssessive fan.

"Is it just me or are we in so crapy movie?" I asked myself. Kept my eyes locked on the ceiling following the swrils. I could hear their mumbling about Sky and Lilia. Suddenly a thought came to mind about when we're back in England. "OIT!" I shouted. I flipped back onto my stomach "Not a word to any one alright! This stays secret" I told them they nodded in agreement but that wasn't enough. "Promise me"

"I promise"

"I promise"

"I promise"

"So it's in the vault"

"yeah" Meal answered.

 

 

"What are you going to do if he comes back?" Kathrin asked. Honestly i didn't know, I'm  ot even sure I wanted him to come back. He lived the life of a fame consumer and I didn't want to be apart of that. I had plans. Aspirations in life. I was going to go into fashion, yeah they have the fame but they're almost never seen. I was going to do something I adore and I wasn't going to ruin that before I had a chance to even at least try.

 

"So what are you going to do?" She carried on trying to gather an answer out of me.

"Tell him to get the hell out I guess" I could tell they didn't believe me they doubted every word I have said. Mel got out of the bed and looked out the window. From where I was I could see the transitions of colours as the pale blue faded into a light red then into a viscous purple. It felt as if it happend all to quickly. "Um Lilia. Do you want to tell him that now" she looked shocked as he appeared in front of her.

"For god's sake can't he take a hint!" I stormed toward the balcony door not in the best of moods.

 

"What do you want now?!" I opened the door almost slamming it back against the wall. He stepped close cupped his hands gently around my face then pushed his lip onto mine. This time the kiss was hard, it felt cold. I had no give all though he had plenty. Once he'd let go I swung my arm back and gave him a slap round the face. I shut the door back in his face. "You better not try that again!" I could see the red mark across his face.

 

He stood there outside the door once again. He wore jeans, a digusting dark blue shirt and black blazer. His hair looked like a mess on top of his head. He placed his arm on the door and leaned forward. "Please let me explain"

"What? With your bullshit? I think not."

"Please" He looked at me with the puppy dog eyes thinking that was going to work.

"No" Caitlyn then moved me away and opened the door. Caitlyn composed her self then said "be quick then I want you out."

 

I was truely proud of Caitlyn it was the first she's managed to do anything maturely and seriously. They all saat along then bed as he entered the room. "I'm sorry"

"If that's all you got say get out" I went to open the door. He pushed the door back shut. He was very close to me, close enough for a punching range. "Alright you need to shut-up and let me finish" I stayed silent "I wasn't sure weather I should call you, and I was worried about weather I could put you into all the stuff that I have to go through."

"Then don't bye bye Sky" he kept his hands on the door.

"No it's not that easy. I think I might love you! I can't stop thinking about you, and you never seem to go away."

"You need to know a person to love them" I said quietly. I opened the door and threw him out.

 

"I'll stay out here all night " He told me.

"You do that then" I answered. He did.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
reveiw

thanks for reading :))

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on August 15, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie