And Stay He Did

And Stay He Did

A Chapter by Millie
"

. . .

"

And Stay He Did

 

He sat out side my balcony window as the viscous purple's turned to a dark blue to the darkest shade of blue almost black in tone. He waited out there for what felt like hours. He kept trying to talk. "You love to hate, you love the fact that I love you and you keep pushing me away cause you know it'll make me want you more" I was amazed with he pretenious rubbish flowing from his lips. "Your also not responding because you don't think I know you but I do. Your the type of girl who is sensitive but she can push it all back when ut hurts her."

 

His tone of voice, what was coming out of his mouth and the fact he was still her began to play on my nerves. I walked with perpose over to the doors. "Look at me Sky. . .I'm not going to lie I do like you at lot, yes that hurts me. Your a jerk! that's what hurt me more! The knowledge that you will hurt me, is why I pushing all of my sensitivity right the way back, alright!"

 

He sat down looking down with a mope if his face. He shuffled towards the window. I sat oppostie him inside. "I'm not what you think I am, I maybe a guy in the lime light. Being made to look like the bad guy but I'm not. You know you are the first girl who I've actually felt anything for? I maybe heartless in your eyes but I do have a heart"

 

I got closer to the window and placed my hand on the door. "I know you have heart, please understand that I don't want to get hurt"

"I know you don't Lilia. I promise that'll do my best not to hurt you" he sounded sincere. I believed him. I stood up and opened the door. It was about midnight and the other's had already vacated the room.

 

I held out my hand to help him up. He was freezing. I didn't realise how cold it was at night. He sent chills through my arms. I held his hand and took him in. He held my waste as I rapped my arms around his neck. As our lips pressed against on another. I ran my fingers through his hair. His rosy lips felt soft against my skin. He lowered me on to the bed. He ran his hand up from up waste. The thin dress I wore was lifted off of my body, revealing my swimsuit. His blazer was chucked on to the floor. Soon enough his dark blue shirt was with his blazer.

 

That's all we did it was only a kiss. Well more than a simple kiss. We laid under the covers in a warm in embrace and this time I slept. By the time I woke up it was 9 am and he should of been out and gone. He was up getting his shirt on. "That shirt doesn't go" I told him.

"How?"

"It's dark blue with black" I stated. He put on his blazer after then gave me one last kiss and ran down the fire escape.



© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
not done :).x

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on August 15, 2011
Last Updated on August 15, 2011


Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie