Chapter 6:

Chapter 6:

A Chapter by L.V.

...Wow, this city is so big and beautiful...

Lillianna and Aliannetta were currently standing at Ortone city's gate, and were mesmerized by it.

The place had a shiny silver color to everything, the houses, the streets, the stalls, the castle, the shops and the large building (which was probably the school of magic). Everything was tidy, with several fountains, flower bushes, fruit and flower trees and flower beds. There was even a flower seller by a big fountain (just like in Leonno village). He/She? Had brown hair and eyes. Behind him/her? Was a banner that said "Itsuki's Flowers".

-That looks like Ortone's school of magic.-Said Lillianna.

-Let's go there, Lillie.-Said Aliannetta.

-Okay, Lianna.-Answered Lillianna.

...Yesterday, while camping, we talked about different stuff...

It was nice, and we became close friends thanks to it...

So we decided to call each other with more intimate names...

Then they went to the school.

-Such a big school...-Said Aliannetta while looking on the school grounds.

-And nicely made.-Said Lillianna. Then they went inside the school.

-Welcome to Ortone's school of magic.-Said the secretary. -May I know of your business here...?

-I want to learn magic.-Answered Aliannetta.

-...I see...-Said the secretary while inspecting Aliannetta. -You have to get permission for learning here from school director Seravy. -She continued. -If you walk straight, you would see a warp portal. Use it until you get to the seventh floor, then go to the right, straight and until you see the wall. Then turn right and you will find the school director's door.

-Okay, thank you.-Said Lillianna.

-Thank you very much.-Said Aliannetta. And they followed the secretary's directions.

-Come in.-Said a voice when they got to the door. They opened it and went inside.

...Such a nice room...

The room was big and tidy. There were shelves of books on the sides, as well as shelves with different magic items as potions, staffs etc., a shiny carpet on the floor and big nice looking windows. Before them was a beautiful table, where a person sat. He had long green hair and green eyes, was wearing a white robe and had a strange doll on his left shoulder.

This place looks really nice...

And gives the "I am a mage!" feeling to it...

...

...But what is with the doll...?

-Welcome to Ortone's school of magic!-Said the person. -I am school director Seravy.

-Good afternoon.-Said Aliannetta.-My name is Aliannetta.

-Hello.-Said Lillianna.-My name is Lillianna.

-So, you want to learn magic?-Seravy asked Aliannetta.

-Yes.-Aliannetta answered with confidence.

-You think you are ready?-Asked Seravy.

-Yes.-Said Aliannetta.

-…Okay, Your classes start tomorrow.-Said Seravy and started looking inside the table. -Your room is number 131 in the girls dorm.-He said while taking a sheet of paper. -Everything you need including classes info is here.

Both Lillianna and Aliannetta were a little shocked.

-Don't look so shocked.-Said Seravy. -Our king, Hotohori, made a law saying that everyone who wants to learn magic is welcome to. The kingdom would be sponsoring you, only asking to work for the good of the country in exchange.

...Must be because of the abnormal amount of monsters around...

-It's mostly because of that.-Said Seravy.-And also for the good of everyone in the kingdom.-Wait, what…?

-So, you better become a good mage and make us proud.-Suddenly said a voice.

-You are right, Elizabeth. - Said Seravy while looking on his doll.

He is talking to a doll...???

That's freaky!

-Is there something wrong...?-Suddenly asked Seravy, while strangely looking on Lillianna.

-No...-Said Lillianna.-It's nothing.

...Is he really human...?

Then Seravy made "the look" again.

-Thanks for the help.-Said Aliannetta while bowing.

-Goodbye. -Said Seravy.

-Learn hard!-Said Elizabeth (?).

Then the party went to see Aliannetta's new room.

...And became lost...

What now...?

...It's such a long hallway with so much doors...

...And it wouldn't be good to open them all...

...And there's no one here right now to ask the way...

...Well, one think I know for sure...

-I think we should just open big doors...-Said Lillianna.-They would have more chance to have people behind them. And we can ask them for directions.

-...Okay...-Said Aliannetta. Then they walked some more until they saw a big door. It was open and they saw a lot of bookshelves inside. There were also tables and a lot of people inside.

...A library...

They went inside the library.

-Seems pretty busy...-Said Lillianna. Then the party spotted a girl with peach blond hair and green eyes hiding behind a book shelf and looking into the direction of the big table in the middle of the library.

...Is she stalking someone or just hiding...?

The party decided to go to the girl.

-Hello.-Said Lillianna to the girl. There was no response. -Hello...?-No response. Lillianna showed her hand before the girl’s eyes. There was no response.

...Is she daydreaming...?

...

...I don't like being ignored...!

Then Lillianna dabbed the girl with her finger, hard. The girl jumped in surprise.

...Maybe I over did it...

-Hello...-Said Lillianna awkwardly.

-Good afternoon.-Said Aliannetta.

-...Hi...-Said the girl.

-Sorry for surprising you.-Said Aliannetta.-My name is Aliannetta.

-I am Lillianna.-Said Lillianna.

-My name is Karin!-Said the girl.

-So, what were you doing just now...?-Wondered Lillianna. Karin began blushing while looking in the direction of the middle of the library.

-Well, it's...-Started Karin. -It's Kazune-kun. -She continued as she pointed on a guy with blond hair and blue eyes.-He is the son of teacher Naruku. He is one of the most popular boys in school, together with Tamaki (which is also his friend). He is also very smart and good at sports. -She continued. -When I first saw him, I felt like I knew him from long ago. And we had 3 cute kids, A young boy, a girl (our age, somehow) and one adopted kid (Who is somehow one year older than us).  And also...

...Too much random talking...

-So, now I can only watch Kazune-kun from afar.-Karin said.-My Kazune-Kun...

-...I see...-Said Lillianna. -Must be hard...

Then the party said goodbye to Karin and bumped into someone while turning around. It was a tall guy with blond hair and blue eyes.

-My name is Tamaki.-Said the guy while bringing up a big sparkling smile. -I never saw you beautiful ladies before, are you new here...?

-...Yes...-Said Aliannetta.

...Is he a host or something...?

-Tamaki, what kind of friend are you?-They suddenly heard a voice. It was Kazune surrounded by fan girls. -Leaving me here and running away on your own...!

-Sorry, sorry.-Answered Tamaki. -I just spotted 2 new ladies and had to say hello.

-You...-Started Kazune. By then the fan girls spotted Tamaki.

-Sorry, ladies.-Said Tamaki.- I must leave you now.-Then he ran from the library with full speed, followed by a fuming Kazune with a tail of fan girls(That were chasing them both now). Karin also disappeared somewhere.

...Well...

...That was...interesting...

-I think we should try asking someone else.-Said Lillianna.

-Hello, You seem new here.-Said a voice. It was a guy with light blond hair and blue eyes. He was coming to the party but then he tripped and fell.

-Are you okay...?-Asked Aliannetta.

-Yes.-He said smiling while standing.-I am Balder. A teacher at the school.



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.