Chapter 49:

Chapter 49:

A Chapter by L.V.

This place is really nice…

Alltonno River, is really beautiful…

And there’s also auras in the sky…

-…This place looks nice…-Said Lillianna.

-It really is, Lillie.-Said Alliannetta.

-Where is my mama and papa…?-Suddenly a child’s voice was heard. It was sad.

-Don’t worry, Suzune-kun.-Said a male voice with determination.-We will surely find them.

…Someone is talking…

…Are they also from another world…?

-Lillie…?-Wondered Alliannetta.

-I just heard someone talking.-Said Lillianna.-I want to check it out.

-Okay.-Said Alliannetta.-Let’s check it out together.-Then the both of them went to the direction of the voices.

…It must be them…

Thought Lillianna as she saw a male and a child. The male had orange hair and his both eyes were of different colors: one blue and one purple. The child had blond hair and green eyes.

-Hello, My name is Michiru and this is Suzune-kun. It’s nice to meet you.-Said the male when he saw the party.-Can you tell us where we are…?

-This is the Affelio world.-Said Lillianna.-By the way, my name is Lillianna.

-My name is Alliannetta.-Said Alliannetta.

-Who are you searching for…?-Asked Lillianna.

-For my mama and papa…!-Said Suzune.

-Their names are Kazune-kun and Hanazono-san.-Said Michiru.

…I don’t know, who this “Hanazono-san” person…is

…But, the name “Kazune-kun” sounds familiar…

…I wonder if I am right…

-Lillie, do you think what I think…?-Asked Alliannetta.

-I do.-Said Lillianna.-Let’s make sure.-She continued.-Teleportation!

After that the party+ Michiru and Suzune were teleported to Ortone’s magic school, right to where Karin and Kazune were.

-Mama! Papa!-Suzune ran to them in turn. The both of them looked confused.

-Kazune-kun! Hanazono-san!-Michiru also ran to them. They looked even more confused.

…It looks like, they…

-Who are you two…?-Asked Kazune.

-Do I know you…?-Wondered Karin.

…Don’t remember them…

Suzune and Michiru had shocked faces, then Suzune started crying.

-Mama… and Papa… don’t remember… me…-Suzune said while crying.

-This is…bad…-Said Michiru.

…This is kind of awkward…

-Nishkiori and the kid!-Suddenly a voice was heard. Then Jin came.-Didn’t see you in a long time.

-Jin-kun.-Said Michiru. �"You are also here.

-Yes, I have been here for three mounts already.-Said Jin.-But my goddess and my rival still hadn’t remembered anything.-Michiru was surprised at that. Then he remembered something.

-That’s right!-Michiru suddenly said. Then he took a strange ring out of his pocket.-Maybe, this can help.

-That’s!-Said Jin.-Is that the ring Q gave you before we were teleported to this world…?

-Yes, it is.-Said Michiru.-Maybe, it would help out.-…How can a ring help out…?-Kazune-kun, I have something for you…!

-Huh, a ring…?-Kazune wonders. Then he takes the ring and puts it on his finger. It starts to shine brightly.

…So bright…

…Maybe, even brighter than the sun itself…

…But not as bright, as that time when a light shone from Lianna…

After that the light disappeared, leaving a very confused Karin, Kazune, Michiru, Jin and Suzune.

…I wonder what happened…

-Are you okay…?-Wondered Alliannnetta.

-What happened…?-Wondered Lillianna.

…They look shaken…

-How could I forget about my goddess?!-Said Jin.

-I…actually died…?-Said Michiru.

-…Kazune-kun.-Started Karin.-Did it actually happen…?

-…I…am not sure…-Said Kazune, unsure.-Probably, yes…-He continued.-These memories were unsealed thanks to the ring…

…What…??



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.