Chapter 74:

Chapter 74:

A Chapter by L.V.

-I will revive him…!!!-Ellania said with a strange smile.-Revive!!!-She continued. Then Giorrto started to revive.

-What happened to me???-Wondered Giorrto…Good question, for once…-You were explaining to me about gods, and then my memory went blank…

-You just passed out…-Said Ellania with a smile.-You just need to drink more water, that’s all…

-…Lianna…-Said Lillianna, and sighed.

-She actually erased his memory…-Whispered Allttia.

-She should have erased all of his memories, as well…-Whispered Eleneos.

-Anyway, when we gods make a world, we are transpiring some of our power to it every day so it will continue to exist…-Said Ellania.-And if, for some reason, it’s less than it should be, bad things may occur…

-What bad things…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-You know that I was sealed for some time, because of that, the usual power transfer was broken…-Said Ellania.-The animals, were turned into monsters, alongside the monsters, that had just appeared…

-Wait…so that, was the cause of that change…???-Giorrto became very surprised.

-Yes, at first there were no monsters in the Affelio world…-Ellania said.-It’s so sad…

-But you are a goddess, can’t you make them disappear or something…???-wondered Giorrto.

-I could have, but right now the normal energy flow is broken…-Said Ellania.-So even if I do it, they will turn back after a couple of days…

…The normal energy flow is broken…?

-What do you mean by the normal energy flow being broken…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-You know that gods are fighting, aren’t you…???-Said Ellania.-Some of their attacks energies, are flowing out and effecting the world’s…-She continued.-I think that the space and time distortions are accuring because of that…

…So, it’s because of the negative energies…?

-Ok…-Said the confused Giorrto.

-I wonder what else is going to happen…-Said Ellania with a sad expression.-It would be really sad if this world disappears…

-The most important thing for you gods is your world…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-Yes, it is!!!-Ellania, Allttia and Eleneos said in sync.

…Litte…?

-I just tried to cooperate…-Suddenly said Eleneos.

-Yes, our world is the most important thing to us gods…-Said Ellania.

-And for all the gods…-Said Allttia.-Even for Eleneos, who is trying so hard to hide it…

…Is that true…???

-What…???-Wondered Giorrto.-Didn’t he absorb his world…???

-Well, Eleneos was very mad back then…-Said Allttia.-So now, after he absorbed his world, he is blaming himself, really hard for it…

-Since gods, can put on a good act…-Started Ellania.-Eleneos, has no problem, to hide his real feelings, behind a face of a badass…

-He joined Lillianna because of it…-Said Allttia.

-What…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-He was just acting…-Said Allttia.-Putting up a cool front, while constantly blaming himself…

…Is it just me…

Or Litte looks really shocked…?

-…I absorbed my own world…-Said Eleneos with a calm face.-Why should I, worry about it now…-He continued, while turning his back to the party.-I don’t understand what you just said…

-Then why had you turned around…???-Wondered Allttia.-Let me see your face…-She ended and went to Eleneos. Ellania went there as well. After a few seconds, both stood there while giggling about something.

…What the…???

-Lianna, Limmea, are you okay…?-Wondered Lillianna.

-What is wrong there…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-He’s crying like a baby!!!-Said Allttia.

He is what…???!!!

-I am not crying!!!-Said Eleneos while turning around. All his face was in tears. Giorrto has made a strange expression.

…OMG…!

-You have a problem with this…???!!!-Said Eleneos.

-No…-Said Giorrto, with a sign.

-Now as you can see, things can be different, from what they look like, at first…!!!-Said Ellania.

-Especially if it’s Eleneos-kun…!!!-Said Allttia, with a smile.

-Can I cry, in peace…???-Wondered Eleneos.

-Your mood, is really changing fast…-Said Giorrto, while watching the drama.

-Anyway, I will explain one more time, the details about gods…-Said Ellania.-First, our power is…

-%$@#@ #@@@%$ **&%##@#@!!!-Suddenly said Eleneos.

-I don’t really like, how you put it…-Said Ellania.-But yes…

-I agree…-Said Allttia.

-Second, the world is everything…-Said Ellania.-Third, Communication and understanding is very important…

-Ok…-Said Giorrto.

-If only, it was like that, not only for gods…-Said Ellania.-It would have been, so much better…-She ended with a sigh. Allttia and Eleneos nodded sadly.

…So, basically, immortality and godhood is a curse…

…A really heartbreaking curse…

…Which I have caused to exist…

…If only I knew…

…Back then…

-Athenasia…!-Suddenly said a voice.

Wait, what…???

Why did I…?



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on June 30, 2016
Last Updated on June 30, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.