Chapter 23:

Chapter 23:

A Chapter by L.V.

After a minute of everyone being surprised, we finally got to introduce ourselves, which we did. Then, it was the kids’ turn to introduce themselves.

-My name is Sasha.-Said the purple haired girl smiling.

-You may call me Julian.-Said the blue wavy haired boy stylishly.

-My name is Shun.-Said the green-yellow haired boy.-Or was it Alone…?

-My name is Subaru!-Said the messy blue haired boy.

…Wait…

…Could it be that they, just like some other people that I have already meet…

…Remember only their names…?

-Do you remember anything else aside from your names…?-Asked Lillianna.

-No.

-Nope.

-How did you know?

-No.

…-_-…

-You know, considering me being a spirit now, I can’t use illusion spells for long.-Said Lunitari suddenly.

…Oh…

…Kind of forgot about it…

-Right.-Started Feitten. - We need to get out of here.

-It seems that now we actually can try to use the strategy from before.-Said Nastya.

After that everyone did their part of the strategy: Lillianna casting “Solar Flare” +Julian attacking with water based attacks, Alliannetta+ Sasha healing, Feitten attacking with sword + Viola attacking while inside of “Stephano” and Subaru attacking with his fists and strange time spells+ Shun attacking with his fists and strange dark based spells. Alleina was buffing everyone.

Everything went quite well, except that there were moments that someone from the party was in a pinch (mostly someone trying to guard Felix, Mark or Nastya, who had no real means of helping fight the monsters), so Subaru used his time spells, that sometimes worked on everyone in the area, thus making everyone except from Subaru himself, Lillianna and Alliannetta freeze in place.

That led to some arguing and Subaru saying that at least he helps, unlike “Those three useless baggage that need guarding” (Meaning Felix, Mark and Nastya.).

So, after a few minutes, the party seem to have annihilated most of the monsters and gotten away.

Currently they were in a room with a table (That had an ominous looking book on it), two chairs and a bookshelf.

…Finally…

…Finally we are in a safe area…

Then there were a few “boom”s from upstairs. Everyone were surprised.

-It’s just Berserk Mario, going crazy.-Said Lillianna.

…Even thought, I have no idea who this “Berserk Mario” is…

…And how I know about him going crazy…

-Don’t open it!-Mark suddenly shouted.

-Why…?-Wondered Alliannetta while opening the book she took from the table. “Book of death” was written as its title. Just as Alliannetta looked into it, the book began smoking.

Felix, Mark and Nastya froze in place like statues.

…I wonder what happened with them…

…And it’s the first time I see a book smoking…

Then Lillianna went near the surprised Alliannetta.

-Lianna…?-Asked Lillianna.-Is there something wrong…?-She continued.-Except, that the book is smoking, of course.

-Lillie…-Said Alliannetta.-This book is so strange, it’s smoking but it’s not hot at all, it’s kind of cold instead.-She continued.-And the content…There are just…-She said surprised.-…

Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!Die!

Words everywhere…!!!

…Really…?

-Let me see!-Lillianna said and looked inside the book as well.

…Wow, it really does…

…Such a mean book…

…Wait, what…?

…Is it just me or it’s burning now…?

-…It actually began burning…-Said Alliannnetta. After a few seconds the book became ashes.

…What is with this strange book anyway…?

…Do I really want to know…?



© 2016 L.V.


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.