Chapter 13:

Chapter 13:

A Chapter by L.V.

After Lillianna and Alliannetta teleported back to the valley, they found themselves face to face with a hyper active Ashton.

-Are you okay...?-Asked Lillianna.

-Sure I am!-Said Ashton happily. -I went to the ruins and found this very mysterious ring, I want to give Precis as a present!-He continued while showing the ring.-Can you deliver it for me...?

...He is too hyper active...

...And by the look on Gyoro's and Ururun's faces (which are like this: --__--), he was like this for some time, already...

-We will happily help you out.-Said Alliannetta suppressing a sigh.

-We will be back soon.-Said Lillianna and took the ring from Ashton.

...Better get going now, before he explodes of too much hyper activity...

-You are quite late, but I saw you teleporting somewhere with 2 spirits.-Said Leon thoughtfully.-You were helping them out, weren't you...?-He continued. -Well, let's see the results from my "Information Gatherer".-He continued while taking the machine from Lillianna.

...It would take some time...

-Precis, we got another present from Ashton for you.-Said Lillianna while going to Precis.

-Also from the ruins...?-Asked Precis.

-Yes.-Said Lillianna while giving the ring to Precis.

...Better not to say, that he was very hyper active...

-I also viewed him as a stalker, but now it seems that he is not as bad as I thought.-Said Precis while looking on the ring. -Wait a few minutes.-She said and went inside a big tent. After 2-3 minutes of waiting, she went outside with a letter. -Here, give this to Aston for me.

...She actually wrote him a letter...

-Ok, we will.-Said Alliannetta.

Then Lillianna and Alliannetta went to Ashton with Precis's letter. They were really surprised when Ashton started crying while reading it. It took some time before Ashton calmed down.

-Here.-Said Ashton while giving a letter to the party.-Can you deliver this to Precis for me...?

...They are exchanging letters now...

After delivering the letter Lillianna and Alliannetta saw a confused Leon.

-Is there something wrong...?-Asked Lillianna.

-Are you feeling okay...?-Asked Allianneta.

-I am fine. -Said Leon. -It's just that something is missing here.-He continued.-I may need some more data on the ruins.-He said thoughtfully.

-Then we will help again.-Said Alliannetta. 

-Okay.-Said Leon while taking the "Information gather" out. -Just go to the ruins and active it, like you did last time.-Then, he gave it to the party.-Let me mark the spot on your map.

...Well, here we go again...

-You went back quite fast.-Said Leon after Lillianna and Alliannetta went back after gathering information on the ruins using the machine.-It would take some to time to analyze the information.-Then he gave a letter to the party.-Can you deliver the report letter to king Hotohori...?

...Since, he is still analyzing the data about the ruins, this one is probably about the ring...

After taking the letter to the king, the party teleported back to the valley.

-So, you need our help with it again...?-Asked Lillianna while holding the "Information gather" Leon just gave.

-Yes, I marked the spot on your map, just now.-Said Leon.

...This is getting repetitive...*_*

The party went to the village ruins, to the spot where Leon marked, activated the machine and it successfully took all the required data. Then the party went back, gave the machine back to Leon and he started to analyze the data. And it took a lot of time.

-I wonder, when researcher Leon will finish already.-Said Alliannetta while eating her share of food. -His share of food is getting cold.

-Well, Leon always loved science, building and analyzing things.-Said Precis while eating her share of food. - To the extent, that he sometimes forgets to eat or sleep.

-His love for science didn't change at all.-Said Ashton while eating his share of food.-Just the same as it was in the past.

-When you were in that other world...?-Wondered Lillianna while eating her share of food.

-Yes.-said Ashton. Precis looked at Ashton as if wanting to ask something, but was suddenly interrupted.

-Guys, I just finished analyzing everything!-Suddenly said Leon while running to the eating table.- I found some interesting things and I want king Hotohori to know about it right away!-He continued. Everyone sighed.

-Leon, it's evening now, and we are having dinner.-Said Precis. -Can't you wait until tomorrow morning?

-...Fine...-Said Leon, a little agitated, while sighing.

-And you should eat your share of food, before it gets cold.-Said Precis.-Or do you want to remain short like that?

-You are also short.-Said Leon and sat before his share of food.

After some talking and eating everyone went to sleep (since everyone were "on their feet" the whole day).

The next day, right after eating breakfast, Lillianna and Alliannetta teleported to king Hotohori with the report by Leon's request.

-Okay, now I will read the main part.-Said Hotohori.

...This is so exiting...^^

- "3,743 years ago the Ellaine community was made. It consisted of folk from different races, which volunteered to help keeping the peace."-He read.-"The Goddess Ellania appreciated it and gave them a part of her power, which made them a lot stronger than other folk from their races."-...So, she's nice...-After a few mounts the Ellaine community build a village they called "Linnevo Village", currently that village is in ruins in the valley."-...That ruined village was their village...?-"Some of them lived in the village they just recently built, while others traveled around the world, trying to know and understand everything they saw."-Hotohori stopped for a few seconds.-"But everything changed 3,500 years ago, when the goddess Ellania disappeared with the god Eleneos. That night, the Ellaine community disappeared without a trace.".-He ended.

-Well, that was...interesting.-Said Lillianna. -But a whole community can't just disappear into thin air, as I have already stated before!

-That sure is strange.-Said Hotohori. -I want you to help Leon, until we will know everything for sure.

-Ok.-Said Lillianna.

-We will do our best.-Said Alliannetta.

-That reminds me, guard captain Saber also wanted to see the report.-Hotohori said.-Can you deliver it to her?

-She can see and feel things that others can't.-Added Hotohori.-Maybe she can find something we missed.

After delivering the report to Saber, and her reading it, the party waited for her response.

-The members of the Ellaine community are probably scattered around the Affelio world, while disguised as normal folk of their races... -Said Saber confidently. -...trying to help the best of their abilities.

-You are really confident about it.-Said Lillianna, a little dubious.

-I really am sure that what I said is true.-Said Saber.-I am also sure that your friend has a strong seal placed on her.-She continued while looking on Alliannetta...Strong seal...?-And you yourself, are not complete.-She ended while looking on Lillianna.

...I am not complete...???

Lillianna and Alliannetta exchanged glances.

-Here.-Said Saber while giving the party a letter. - Can you deliver it to Hotohori?

After that they went to Hotohori with Saber's letter, he read it his eyes big, looked strangely on Lillianna and Aliannetta and then asked them to deliver a letter to Leon.

-I see...-Said Leon. -...Interesting...

...What now...?

-I need to analyze some more stuff.-Said Leon. - I will tell you if I find anything.

-...Ok...-Said Lillianna.

After some time of waiting and thinking about what Saber said, Leon went to the party and asked them to deliver a report letter to Hotohori, which they did right away.

...I just want to know what all of this means...

-..."3500 years ago Ellania and Eleneos fought each other and mysteriously disappeared."-Hotohori read. - "Not long after that the sky changed and a strange black mist surrounded the world. Right after it disappeared all the animals appeared as monsters, with red glowing eyes and aggressive personality, overflown with the feeling of hate."-...So, that is what happened to all the animals...-"At the same time other types of monsters appeared out of nowhere."-...So, the mist did something...-"No one knew why all of it happened and they did not have the time to find it out, since the monsters were attacking everyone and everything they saw in their way."-He continued.-"The members of the Ellaine community killed of the monsters that were attacking their village, but those monsters appeared around the whole of the Affelio world and could also reappear after some time of being killed."-...Was that also because of the mist...?-"The Ellaine community members decided to break apart, disguise themselves and travel around the world, while helping to get rid of the monsters."-He ended.

...It's just like Saber said...!

...Could THAT also be true...?

-It is true.-Suddenly said a voice. -You really are still incomplete, Athenasia.

...It's the same voice as the one which I hear inside of that strange rainbow place...!

...And why is it still calling me "Athenasia"...?

-Because that is your name.-Said the voice again. -Your real name.

...What...?

...And why are you reading my mind...?

-You really don't know...?-Said the voice sadly. -Because I am a part of you.

...Part of me...?

What do you mean by that...?

-I can’t say it right now.-Said the voice. -…If I do, you may have a mental breakdown

...What do you...?!

-...Lillie...?-Suddenly Alliannetta's voice was heard.

-Are you feeling okay...?-Asked Hotohori with concern.

-Lillie...?-Wondered Alliannetta with concern.

-...Sorry.-Said Lillianna.-I am okay.

-I want you to help Leon some more with the research.-Said Hotohori.-Just don't overwork yourself.

-Ok...-Said Lillianna while taking a letter to Leon from Hotohori.

-And say that to Leon as well, will you...?-Asked Hotohori.

-We will.-Said Alliannetta.

After that they teleported back to the valley, gave Leon the letter, talked with him, talked with Precis and Ashton and waited for Leon to analyze everything, once more.

-I made some special glasses, their name is "Eyes of Truth".-Explained Leon.-With them you can see the true nature of an object, creature or place.-He continued.-Since you helped me so much, I want you to be the first to put them on.-He said to the party.

-Lillie, you should put them first.-Said Aliannetta.

-Thanks.-Said Lillianna while putting the glasses on.-...0_0...

-Lillie?-Asked Alliannetta in concern.-Lillie, what do you see?-She continued.-...Why aren't you saying anything?

0_o...It's a joke, right...???! o_0



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Stats

173 Views
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.