Chapter 62:

Chapter 62:

A Chapter by L.V.

-Athenasia…-Said the female.-You are really sad about what happened, aren’t you…?

-…Of course…I am.-Said Lillianna while crying.-Everyone I knew…is gone…

…Yes…

…They are…

…Gone…

…!!!

-Why do you…?-Lillianna asked suddenly as she felt the female hugging her.

-It would be fine, Athenasia.-Said the female while stroking Lillianna’s hair.-We can still save everyone.

…?

…We can still…

Save everyone…???

-Yes, we can.-Said the female, while letting go of Lillianna.-We just need to turn back time.

-Turn back time…?-Wondered Lillianna.

-We can’t turn it back much, considering your current condition.-Said the female.-But, we can turn it back enough, to save everyone.

-What do you…?-Wondered Lillianna.

-It would be fine, Athenasia.-Said the female.-Just close your eyes, and I will do everything else, since I remember how.

-Okay.-Said Lillianna and closed her eyes. After a few seconds of silence, a strange rainbow colored, magic circle appeared under Lillianna’s and the female’s feet. It glowed more and more until…

…I can feel it…

…Time is moving backwards…

After a few seconds Lillianna opened her eyes and was surprised.

She no longer was in that strange place with her memory fragment.

She was fused together with Ellania, preparing to fight Eleneos.

We really warped back time…

-I feel like I have a déjà-vu…-Ellania said, surprised.-It’s strange.

-That’s funny, because I feel like that, too…-Eleneos said, surprised.

So, they don’t remember anything…

But still feel that something happened.

-Whatever, Let’s fight!-Said Eleneos and they started fighting.

This time around, Lillianna looked more for Eleneos’s dirty tricks, since she already knew that they would come.

She used Lunitari’s illusions, Luna’s healing spells and Etiwh’s barriers more proffessionally this time, as well.

No one died this time, and Lillianna was glad for it.

After the fight Eleneos is in “almost disappeared” state. Ellania is in half disappeared state.

…Yes, This time no one died or disappeared…

Suddenly Allttia (In half disappearing state), Illoinnet and Alffontto teleported before Lillianna and Ellania (They have already quit their fusion).

-Ellania, are you okay…???-Asked Allttia, in concern.

-Yes, I am just a little sleepy…-Answered Ellania, with a sleepy expression.

-Anyway, it sure feels strange, now that Eleneos has disappeared…-Said Allttia. �"It’s so quiet, now…

-I am still here…-Said Eleneos. Ellania started making a “Lol” face.

…Ok…

…I didn’t expect that…

-But I won’t forget his gloomy face…-Said Allttia.-His stupid smile and his egoism…

-Are you doing it on purpose…???!!!-Yelled Eleneos.

-Oh my, I think I just heard a familiar voice…-Said Allttia, while looking around.

-Are you making fun of me…???!!!-Yelled Eleneos.

-Eleneos…???-Asked Allttia in fake surprise.-You are still alive…???

-Stop that already!!!-Said Eleneos.-You came to see me off or something???

-Think what you want…-Started Allttia.-I am just mad that you attacked me from the back…-She continued.-It hurt a lot.

-That was just a greeting…-Said Eleneos.

…What kind of greeting is that…???!

-What did you just say…???!!!-Said Allttia in an annoyed voice.

-You have a problem with that or something…???-Cunningly asked Eleneos.

-What was that…???-Asked Allttia.

-But I can’t believe I lost to that thing…-Started Eleneos…Hey…!-What the **** was that anyway???!!!-He continued.-What the ****, ***, ***!!!

-Hey! Stop that already!-Yelled Lillianna.

-I didn’t think I would say it now, but…-Started Allttia.-Even before completely disappearing, you are so annoying, Eleneos!!!-She continued,-Why can’t you just disappear already!

-I don’t want to hear it, from some pestering tomboy…!-Said Eleneos.

-And you are the gloomiest and dumbest person in the universe…!-Said Allttia.

-You…-Started Eleneos in an irritated voice, -You ***…!!!-Then Allttia also became irritated and they started a commotion.

Are they gods, or little kinds…?

…I won’t be surprised if they had mood swings for some reason, though…

…Considering what they go throught…

-Yey…!-Started Ellania.-We did it…!!!

Lianna, aren't you a goddess…?

-I am happy you are safe…-Said Alffontto.

-I won’t disappear that easily…-Said Ellania.

…You already disappeared, one time…

-Anyway...-Started Illoinnet.-Why are they making such a commotion…???

-It’s fine…-Said Ellania.-They are always like that…^^

-They are…?-Wondered Lillianna.

-I see…-Said Illoinnet with a sign.

-It just means that Eleneos is sane again…-Said Ellania.-Thought, I am still a little mad at him…-She ended with a scary smile.

-Lianna, you are starting to scare me, with your smiles…-Said Lillianna.

-…Oh…-Ellania said surprised.-Sorry, it happened unconsciously.

…”Unconsciously”…

…Is that so…?



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on June 25, 2016
Last Updated on June 25, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.