Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Chapter 78:

Chapter 78:

A Chapter by L.V.

-Great, that strange guy, is in Giorretto village, right now…-Suddenly said Aliannetta.

-Showing off again…-Said Alimmetta.

-He is annoying!!!-Said Alittenno.

-What guy…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-Who are you talking about…?-Wondered Lillianna.

-Just, a stupid guy, who tries to prove that he found a weapon, that can kill a god…-Started Aliannetta.-That he is the chosen one, that will become a god, and rule the Affelio world…-She continued.-So, he wants to start a revolution, by killing me and becoming a god, of a new world…-She continued.-Or so he says…

So, basically, he fell on his head when he was a kid…

And then, he fell on his head multiply times, until adulthood…

And now, you can’t even find his brain, with his skull squishing it tightly…

That is, if he still has a brain at all…

-He is getting on my nerves…!!!-Said Alittenno.

-He is a guy, who doesn’t deserve his name to be spoken…-Said Alimmetta.

-So, you are going to punish him, now…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-Not necessarily…-Said Aliannetta -I want to play with him a little first…

…Play…???0_o

-I am in…-Said Alimmetta.

-Me too…-Said Alittenno, with a scary smile.

…What are they plotting…???

-But first, let’s spy a little on him…-Said Aliannetta. After that everyone teleported to Giorretto village. There was, unexpectedly, a lot of people in the village. There also was a stage in the middle of the commotion.

…Such a gathering…

-Hi, did you come to hear Vientto’s speech too…???-Suddenly asked a female with long pink hair and pink eyes.-He says that he found a holy weapon...And that he was chosen by it to become a god…-She continued.-Such a MYSTERY!!!

…She is really enthusiastic…

After a minute someone approached the stage. It was a male with blue hair and silver eyes. He was surrounded by four guards.

-Vientto-sama!!!

-Vientto-sama!!!

…The crowd is too enthusiastic…

-He is really annoying!!!-Said Aliannetta, Alimmetta and Alittenno in sync.

-Dear citizens, as you already know I received a holy weapon…-Started Vientto.

-Let’s start…-Said Aliannetta.-Before he starts to drive me mad…

-So, what would we be doing…?-Asked Alimmetta.

-Messengers of justice…-Said Aliannetta, with a smile.

…What…???

-That sounds interesting!-Said Alittenno.

-Well, it will be a new experience…-Alimmetta.

-What…???-Wondered Giorrto.

-You will see…-Said Aliannetta. After that Aliannetta, Alimmetta and Alittenno, disappeared somewhere.

…Ok, I feel that I should prepare myself, for what is to come…

-…After that I will make a new world…-Said Vientto.-There will be a lot of changes…I will get rid of all the demons, dwarfs and vampires…-He continued.-Before that, I would need to have trusted people…so anyone who wants, can join me!

-Stop right there!!!-Suddenly said a female voice.

-Who is there…???-Wondered Vientto. After it everyone saw tree characters standing on a tall building. It was a female with white hair and silver eyes in the middle dressed in a short silver dress, a female with blond hair and eyes on the right in a short gold dress and a female with black hair and eyes on the left in a short black dress. 

…0_o…

-I think I know, where they disappeared to…-Said the surprised Giorrto.

-I think, I have to question them, about what they are doing, in their free time…-Said Lillianna.

-Who are you…???-Wondered Vientto.

-I am the messenger of hope, love and kindness…-Started Ellania.-Holy Silver!!!

-I am the messenger of faith, courage and peace…-Said Alltia.-Holy Gold!!!

-I am the messenger of confidence, grace and pride…-Said Eleneos.-Holy Philo!!!

-Together we are, the holy trio!!!-Ellania, Allttia and Eleneos said in sync.-We will punish you in the name of the justice…!!!-They continued, while making a pose.

…They, must have been really bored…-_-

-Where did that came from…???-Wondered the surprised Giorrto.

-My thoughts, exactly.-Said Lillianna, while sighing.

-I don’t really know who you are, nor why you act so strangely…-Started Vientto.-But, you should just listen, to the meeting, like the others do…-He continued.-You, are drawing too much attention.

-Are you perhaps envious, that all the people’s attention, changed to us…???-Cunningly asked Eleneos.

-Hey, how dare you talk with Vientto-sama like that!!!-Suddenly said, one of the guards.-How dare you interfere into Vientto-sama’s speech!!!-He continued.-The three of you are just scum!-He ended. The other guards and half of the people joined with him. Eleneos’s face darkened. Ellania’s and Allttia’s faces also darkened.

…A huge mistake…

-This looks bad…-Said the scared Giorrto.

-You have a really big mount for an insect!-Said Eleneos with a scary face (That looked like:”If you say a word, I will murder you!!!”). Ellania and Allttia also had a scary face. Suddenly everyone became silent.

-Scary…-Said Giorrto.

-So, first you stole the Enneillo sword, from the Taerrvo ruins, using the fact that it was asleep…-Started Ellania.-Then, you proclaimed of being the chosen one, to kill the goddess and become a next god…-She continued.-And you even started gathering “loyal followers” for that…-She became more mad.-You have some nerve to misbehave like this!!!-She ended while shouting on Vientto.

-And his “Followers” called us scum!-Reminded Eleneos. Vientto became silent for a few seconds.

-Do you, have any evidence, for what you just said???-Started Vientto.-Why are you telling such lies???-He continued.-The sword choose me, as the savior that will kill the evil goddess, and make a new world as its god!!!

…That thing, has no shame…

…At all…

-Those scum, should be punished, for disrespecting Vientto-sama!

…And I feel, a lot of murdering intent, coming from Lianna, Limmea and Litte…

-These people are stupid…-Said Giorrto.-They don’t understand how scary it is to make a god mad…

-I am the chosen one, and I will prove it by killing you, with this sword!-Said Vientto while drawing the sword.

-You are worse, than I thought…-Said Ellania. Then Vientto made an evil smile and moved his lips as if saying:”I must kill you to hide the truth!”. Then he lifted his sword toward Ellania, Allttia and Eleneos. For his and everyone’s surprise (Except for Ellania, Eleneos and Allttia), the sword shone in a silver light.

-What’s going on here…???-Wondered Vientto.

-Ellania…???-Suddenly asked a male voice. It came from the sword.

…A talking sword…???

-Enneillo…-Said Ellania. Then, the sword teleported right before Ellania. Everyone except the gods were very surprised.-Yeeo fanlle awen.

…”You are finally awake.”…

-Serro slappe lone…-Said the sword.-Ie oelne meakke preablem…

…”Sorry about sleeping for so long…I only make problems…”…

-Ei fanno, wen aledarre solleve tei.-Said Ellania, while smiling.-Seo yenne sheldde fillo bitto abiet tei!

…”It's fine, we already solved it. So, you shouldn't feel bad about it.”…

-Bette, becsse effo yenne, wen hedda lestto tetho fellifo!-Said Eleneos in an annoyed voice.

…”But, because of you, we had to listen to that fool!”…

-Eleneos, Setppe sainne tei!-Said Ellania.

…”Eleneos, Stop saying that!”…

-Ellania…Eleneos…Thaei dentte unddortesne teii Fiannelloe lageingge…-Suddenly, said Allttia while looking on the people. Ellania and Eleneos looked at them too.

…”Ellania…Eleneos…They don't understand the Fiannelloe language…”…

-Yenne, shel sai en Camme-Said Allttia.

…”We, should talk in common”…

-Tetho isencte, sammeso keinni ai leitto, abbotte teii Finnelloe langeingge…-Said Eleneos.

…”That insect, seems to know a little, about the Fianneloe language…”…

…What…???

-Isencte…???-Wondered Ellania.

…”Insect…???”…

-Vientto…-Said Allttia. After that Ellania, Eleneos and Allttia looked at Vientto.

…Vientto knows about the gods’ language…???



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on June 30, 2016
Last Updated on June 30, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.