Chapter 67:

Chapter 67:

A Chapter by L.V.

A week after that, it was decided that a meeting should be hosted. All of the countries, except of Japan (since he was still unconscious) and China (Since he decided to stay with him), were at the meeting, as well as their bosses and a lot of reporters from every country.

*Greece and Turkey also wanted to stay with Japan, but they were sent away due to their arguing.

The meeting was about what happened a week ago, and explained about the nations.

…So, not many knew about them being nations…

-…Japan…-China said, stroking Japan’s hair. �"Why won’t you wake up, Aru…?-He asked sadly.-It has been already a week, Aru…-He continued sadly. -…Japan…?-He was surprised to see that Japan was not on the bed anymore, or in the room.-Japan…!-He then run from the room in search of Japan.

…Is Japan a ninja…???

…Whatever that is…

Japan still felt bad and was very weak, but he knew that he has to tell everyone what happened. It may happen again, after all, to all of them this time. He forced himself to wake up and intonjutsued from the room.

…What is “Intonjutsu” anyway…?

Once Japan found the meeting hall, he opened the doors, surprising everyone inside, and stopping their meeting.

While everyone were in shock, Japan started telling about what happened to him, two weeks ago.

-It felt different…from anything else…-Japan said, still not fully recovered.-I think…It may be…an attack from someone…of another world…

-Another world…?-A question was in the air.

-Japan!!!-Suddenly China ran into the room.-You know how worried you made me, Aru…???

-…China-san…-Japan started, while seeing the frantic expression on China’s face. �"I am sorry for…-He started apologizing, but then stopped and yelled in pain. All of the other nations were also in pain, saying that their place is getting attacked, to the horror of their bosses and the reporters. Tremors could be felt all around, and a creak was heard just above everyone’s heads. One of the energy balls has hit the roof, destroying it. Debris started falling down, but no one got hurt...

-You…should…never…underestimate my magic…!-England said, as he was holding his star wand, making a barrier above the building they were at. �"Now…if only…I could do…the same…around the whole…world…-He said while trying to expand the barrier. Suddenly, he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder.

-I am…the hero!-Said America suddenly.-So…I will help you!

-You git…!-England started.

-Honhonhon…Angerlete…-Started France.-Amerique…just wants to help you.-He continued.-You shouldn’t…decline it, mon ami.

-Ve~ England…-Started Italy.-Let…us help you!

-My stupid brother…is right!-Said Romano.

-It’s our…world, da…?-Started Russia.-We can’t let it…disappear, da…?

-I won’t let…my brother disappear!-Said Belarus.

-All of us are…personalization’s…of nation’s…-Said Germany. - Shouldn’t we all…have some magic inside of us?

-Bruder is…right!-Said Prussia.-The awesome me…should have a lot of magic!

-We do, but…-Started England.

-No, but’s! - Said Poland.-Let’s make…the barrier…!

-Then I will…help us well…-Said Japan.

-Japan…You can’t, Aru!-China said worriedly. - You are in no condition…for that, Aru!

-I am…also a nation…I have…people I have to protect…-Said Japan.-I have to help!!!

-Japan…-China said sadly. England sighed.

-Fine…-Said England. �"Let’s do it...-Then he went to middle of the hall.

The nations’ bosses tried to stop them, but one look on England’s forced smile, without teeth, made them become frozen in fear.

After three minutes, the nations, stood in a circle, with England in the middle of it. Then they closed their eyes, and after a few seconds began to shine with a strange, but warm light. A strange magic circle appeared under their feet, while the light became brighter and brighter, until all of their aura's were fused and had the form of the earth. Then a beam of light was shoot to the sky, through the broken ceiling, making a huge barrier around the whole world (That was also blocking all of the energy balls that were still falling down. For some strange reason, the barrier did not only blocked the balls, but also made it so everything inside of it would be recovered and revived, to how it was before the first strange black energy balls attack.

All of the countries felt weak afterwards having a hard time not to fall unconscious.  They were starting to become transparent, which most of the nations were shocked about.

-This is…what I…Tried…to warn…you all…about…-England started. �"Our magic…is our…life force…That keeps…those humanoid…bodies…that we…have…-He continued.-It seems…that we…used too much…power. We are…starting…to lose our…personalization…-He became sad. �"Soon…we may…just become land…like countries…in other worlds.

-No!!!-Belarus yelled.-I don’t want…to leave brother!!!

-Ve~ I don’t want…that!!!-Italy said.-I want…to eat pasta!!! I want…to pick on…girls! And…I want to…have fun…with everyone!!!

-No! The awesome me…can’t disappear!!!-Prussia yelled.

-I want…to…continue having…tea…with brother!-Said Lichtenstein, while crying.

-Me too…-Said Switzerland sadly.-Me too…

…That’s…

…Incredibly sad…

-Isn’t it enough…-Suddenly a male voice said.-That we…saved our world…from destruction…?

…What…?

Who is…?

-Who are…you…?-America asked.

-I am…Canada.-The person replied sadly.

He is also a nation…???

-It's better…like this…-Japan said suddenly.-This way…we won't need…to choose between…friends, family…and our citizens…anymore-He continued with a strange face expression.-This way…we would…no longer…have to…hurt…betray…and kill…anyone…-A lot of “Japan…?!” were heard.-We would…no longer…live…with…the despair…-He said sadly.-This…isn’t much…but at least…now…I could…pay…for all…the bad…things…that I…did…-Then he fell unconscious.

…Japan…

All of the countries became surprised and even America stopped eating his hamburgers (that he started eating with ultra-fast speed, after he heard about losing his personalization).

-Japan…?!-China was the first to get out of the shock, as he caught the unconscious Japan.-Japan, wake up, Aru…Don’t disappear, Aru…-China was shaking Japan.-Japan…Wake up…Japan…Kiku…Jua ha…Didi…Wake up!!!-China was shaking him even more, now.-Wake up, Aru! I said, wake up, Aru! Why don’t you…wake up!!!-Then he became sad.-Do you really…hate yourself…so much…? Do you really…want to…disappear…that much…?

…China…

Suddenly, a strange grey portal appeared, really hard wind blew from inside of it, sucking inside everything that wasn't strong enough to wit-stand it. Japan was unconscious, so he was getting sucked inside.

-Japan!-China yelled as he caught Japan’s hand and tried to pull him back.-Japan, wake up, Aru! Wake up,,, and take my hand, Aru!-China yelled in fright. But there was no response from Japan. �"I don’t hate you… Japan! I never did! I knew that… you did, what… you did, for your… people! So, stop… blaming yourself… over it!-He continued yelling, while tears started to roll under his eyes.-I never hated you…So, wake up… and take my hand!

-Do you…hate me, Japan…? For what I did…to you…? For me bombing… two of your cities…?-America suddenly asked. �"You don’t… right…? You told me… of this… before, that you… don’t blame me… for this, that it was… your own fault…. that you didn’t… surrender earlier.

-Just like you… don’t blame America, Aru.-Said China.-I don’t blame you… Japan.-He continued.-I can’t hate…my younger brother…for what happened… so long ago, Aru… You don’t need… to feel guilty, Aru… I don’t hate you, Aru.-He became sadder.-Even now…you won’t wake up, Aru…Do you…hate yourself…so, much, Aru…?-Then the wind blew even more and all of the other nations decided to help make a nation chain, to get Japan back.-What are… you…?

-We are…just helping…out…-Said Ukraine.

-All of us are nations… so we… understand the regret… proudness… loneliness… and… uncertainty that… comes with it. �"Said Australia.-We may have… different personalities… but all of us… are the same... So we won't… leave anyone behind!-Every nation nodded.

-Hey, boss…! Mind giving…us a hand...?-Prussia suddenly asked.-My awesomeness…doesn’t seem… to be enough… considering my… condition right now…

Then the nation's bosses helped as well. But then the wind became stronger, and Japan's hand slipped from China's.

-Japan!-China yelled, as he leaped to take Japan’s hand.

-Japan! China!

Then everything went black, as the nations fell unconscious.



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on June 25, 2016
Last Updated on June 25, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.