Chapter 15:

Chapter 15:

A Chapter by L.V.

After teleporting to Otillo beach, once more, we were greeted by three sisters: Sister Azmarie (white hair and light brown eyes), Sister Komei (Blond hair and red eyes) and Sister Hoto (blue hair and green eyes). They decided to help Henaro and Ion settle, so they asked us to help deliver some stuff to them. Henaro and Ion in turn, asked to deliver some stuff for the sisters. After delivering things we were summoned to the castle.

...Now I just wonder, when would king Hotohori finally say, why we were summoned here, already...?

-Why were we summoned here?-Asked Lillianna.-And where is your advisor?

-Mathias is feeling unwell, so, I would be switching him for now.-Said a female voice.- As for the summoning, Hotohori has a really important matter for you to investigate.-Then a female with short red hair and purple eyes came out.-My name is Yona, pleased to meet you.-She smiled.-I heard a lot about you two from my brothers and sister.

...Is she also...?

-Yona is my sister. She was also taken in by my foster father.-Said Hotohori.-As for why I summoned you here.-He continued a little grave.-It's about the Taertto residence. It was always a lively place, where people could live at peace.-He continued.-But two weeks ago the lord and his wife disappeared. Not long after, the citizens there started disappeared without a trace, as well.

-I went there to check it out.-Said Yona.- But everyone was just shut inside of their houses.-She continued sadly.- Then Hotohori told me to get back and help do the advisor work, since Mathias doesn't feel well.

...It seems that she is a little mad about it...

-...Can you investigate the Taertto residence?-Asked Hotohori.

Well, that sounds...

-Okay, we will help you out^^-Said Alliannetta.

...As if something big is going to happen...sigh...

-...We will tell you once we find out anything.-Said Lillianna. Then the party went to Taertto residence.

But on the way they were stopped by a sigh of someone dropping right before them. It looked like a female with long red hair, that wore a long red robe with golden lines on the edges. She was also becoming transparent for every two seconds, as if she would disappear completely, soon.

...This looks bad...

Without talking Alliannetta and Lillianna ran to the collapsed person and started to heal her. After a minute or two the person became perfectly solid.

-That was close...-Said Lillianna.

-It sure was. Glad we did it in time.-Said Alliannetta. - I didn't think that you knew how to heal, thought.-She continued. - Since, I am the one who usually heals.

-Of course I know how to heal.-Said Lillianna.-Even thought, it's not as good as your healing.

...I was healing myself before Lianna joined, after all...

-Lillie, do you think that this person also was transported here via the gray portal?-Wondered Alliannetta.

-Sure seems like that.-Answered Lillianna.

...This person feels magical, thought...

-Lillie, she is waking up!-Said Alliannetta. The female opened her eyes (which were also red), sat up and looked around her. Then she looked on the party and sighed. After a few seconds of silence she stood up.

-My name is Lunitari. Thank you for helping Me.-The female said.-What is this world called...?

-This is the Affelio world.-Said Alliannetta.

-You are quite composed, for someone who were sent to this world, and nearly disappeared.-Said Lillianna.

-I just, do not really care about this anymore.-Said Lunitari while smiling strangely. -Considering that Krynn is no more, anymore...-She added in a whisper.

...Krynn...?

...Is that the world she is from...?

...And, it doesn't exist anymore...

-What happened?-Asked Lillianna. Lunitari looked on Lillianna and Alliannetta...-Lunitari...?

-Lunitari?-Wondered Alliannetta as well. Lunitari still kept looking.

...Maybe, I went overboard...

-You two helped me. I am indebted to you now.-Said Lunitari finally.-It would be only fair to tell you what you want to know. -She continued.-Besides, you feel very reliable, as someone, whom you can tell all your secrets to.-She added with a smile.-Then she closed her eyes for a few seconds, and opened them again with a serious face expression. -That day started like usual. I and my two cousins were planning things together, while the other members of the family were plotting against each other, and everyone else just went on with their lives, one way or another.-...What kind of family is that...? And who are "Everyone else"?-...Then...-...Did I make a strange face expression...?-Yes, I am actually a goddess of neutral magic, or was anyway. -...What...?-Then the high god fused together with HIM and started fighting the intruders (who called him "Hivveirro" for some reason).-She continued.-We also wanted to help, since it's our world as well (and two on one is unfair!).-Then she became annoyed.-All of us attacked one of them as well as we could, but we could only managed to destroy his shield and wound him a little, he was too strong and too fast. Then he used some powerful spell to blow us away, closed his wound and said: "It's futile, you can't beat me no matter how hard you try to! Rank 3 gods like you, would never be able to beat a rank 1 god like me!". Then he also began attacking "Hivveirro".-...Gods also have ranks...?-After blowing away from the spell, it was really hard for me to even take a sitting position, which as I saw, was hard not only for me.-She continued with a strange face expression.-Everything happened too fast after that. The sky became colored with three different colors, flying about fast. Then they stopped and one of them disappeared. -She stopped for a sec.-They killed him...all of us knew it once the sky turned black, the sun red, the space started to distort, the world started to crumble down and everyone started to flicker and disappear.-She said sadly.-It happened right before my eyes, and I could do nothing to change it. I saw my mages disappear. I saw my cousins disappear. I saw my father start disappearing. I was almost ready to completely disappear myself. -She closed her eyes.-Then a grey portal appeared right behind me and sucked me inside. After that I opened my eyes and saw you two.-She opened her eyes and looked at herself.-The only reason I still exist is because of the portal and your healing (which would probably only last for a while). I also have nowhere to return to anymore, and no one to wait for me.

...So, her world and everyone she knew, just disappeared like that...?

...And, right before her very eyes...?

-Do you want to come with us...?-Asked Alliannetta. Lunitari just looked at her.

-Lianna is right, you should come with us.-Said Lillianna.-It would be very sad to just disappear alone like that.

-Then, can I move into your necklace...?-Asked Lunitari.-I don't want to be a hindrance, and while inside the necklace, I can sleep most of the time and save strength, then use my illusion spells in time of great need.

...I see...

-Okay.-Said Lillianna. Then Lunitari closed her eyes and began chanting. After that she began shimmering with a red light, until she turned into a red ball of light herself. Then the red ball of light went right into Lillianna's necklace and disappeared, leaving the necklace warm.

...I wonder if she is sleeping now...

Then the party, finally, went to Taertto residence. All the buildings were closed shoot and the air felt strange...

...This place really feels quite uncomfortable...

...And the air smells of Death and Decay...

-...Athenasia...?-Wondered a voice.

...What is wrong with me...?

-I think we should better go to the castle, first.-Said Lillianna awkwardly.

-Okay, Lillie.-Said Alliannetta.

Then they went to the castle, until they got to the throne room, where they saw 3 males with brown hair and blue eyes. It seemed like they were quarreling.

-I will become leader!-Said the first.-And that's final!

-No, you won't!-Said the second. - I would be! I won't let you stop me!

-You, a leader?-Said the first one mockingly.-You're as brainless as a fly.

-What did you say?!-Said the second one. The two looked at each other will killer eyes. Then they brought out their swords and started fighting.

-Dairro, Gierrge, Our parents have disappeared two weeks and a half ago.-Said the third.-We have to work together now, not fight between ourselves like that!

-Shut up, Fool!-The first and second brothers shouted in sync and continued their sword fight. The third one just sighed.

-It happens a lot?-Asked Lillianna. The third brother was a little surprised.

-King Hotohori sent you two here?-He finally asked and sighed.-My name is Feitten, and those two are my brothers. The one on the right is Dairro and on the left is Gierrge.-He continued. - They were fighting like that since our parents have disappeared. -He added sadly-I, actually, don't want to see my brothers fight like this.

-Sounds hard.-Said Alliannetta. -We still had not told you our names.-She continued.-My name is Alliannetta!

-My name is Lillianna.-Said Lillianna.

-You two have nice names.-Said Feitten.

Then the three of them decided to go to Feitten's girlfriends home, since he was worried about her. They walked for 10 minutes or so, until Feitten stopped by a door of a home and knocked on it 3 times (As if using a secret code). An old woman with grey hair and blue eyes opens the door.

-You are finally here, young master Feitten.-Said the woman. - My daughter waited for you to come.

-Feitten, is that really you...?-Suddenly said a female voice. Then a female with blond hair and blue eyes, run to Feitten and hugged him tightly, surprising the party in the process.-I was so worried about you when people started disappearing.-She started with tears.-I went to the castle but wasn't allowed in...-She cried. - I...am...so...glad...so...glad...that...you...are...okay...

...Is that how true love looks like...?

After a few minutes they all went inside the house. Lillianna and Alliannetta gave their names.

-My name is Alleina.-Said the blond female.-I am in love with Feitten.-She continued.-I am really worried about him.-She became sad.-His brothers are fighting for being the Taerrto family leaders, I don't want them to hurt him.

-There is nothing to worry about, I will be fine.-Said Feitten.

...I understand that they want to be together for a while...

...But we need to know what is happening here...

...And the faster, the better...

-We were sent to investigate this residence by king Hotohori's request.-Said Lillianna.-We were already been told that people keep disappearing here.-She continued. - Is there something else that you know...?

-There's something I kept a secret about. -Said Alleina after some time.-...Since I didn't want Feitten to worry.

-Did not want me to worry?-Said Faitten while looking on Allenia with a serious face. She looked away.

-It happened six days ago, when I went to fetch water with my childhood friend, Taillea.-Said Alleina.-We were fetching water from the river, when suddenly a strange shadow appeared behind us. It was big so we thought that it was a person and turned.-She continued.-It was a dark shadow, as the darkest night. With bloody red eyes, as if from hell itself. Emitting a dark vapour, that slowly gnawed everything around it.-She said, scared...That really sounds scary...-We were frozen with fear, seeing it right before us. Then it started moving toward us, and we started to run with all our might.-She started to sob. -But then Taillea striped her foot on a rock and fell to the ground. I didn't know what to do, the shadow neared us, and I was too far to reach for her before it would.-...This sounds really bad...-All I could do was watch as the shadow tackled into her, and started gnawing on her clothes, hair, flesh and finally, bones. It was horrible, I felt as if I am going to throw up at any moment.-...This is really horrible...-But I knew that I had to run away, so I ran to my house as fast as I could, and shut the door behind me. After what felt like hours, I finally stopped crying and could move again. I ran to the place where I last saw my friend, but didn't find a trace of her.-She put her hands on her crying face.-My friend was gone! She was...gone...gone...just...like...that...

-...Alleina...-Said Feitten in worry and took her in his arms.

...This is just horrible...!!!

-...I think...that everyone...who disappeared...was also...eaten by that...shadow-Said Alleina.-All of them...did...

...What is happening, in this once good place...???

-I need to investigate it.-Said Feitten suddenly. Everyone looked at him with "Are you crazy?" face expression.-I am serious. I am responsible for this city, so I should investigate it myself.-He continued. -You two don't have to involve yourself with our problems, it became too dangerous. King Hotohori would also understand.-He said to Lillianna and Alliannetta.

...Is he serious...?

Then Feitten started walking to the door, but stopped once he saw that Alleina leaned against the door.

-I won't let you go!-Said Alleina. - I don't want you to be eaten by the shadow, like my friend was!

-There's no choice.-Said Feitten.-I have to go...No matter what!

-Don't leave me!-Said Alleina.-I don't want you to leave me as well!

...Such drama...

...It's really sad...

-Please, stay home until I return.-Said Feitten. Alleina looked doubtful and sad.-I will be back, I would not just leave you all alone. You have to believe Me.-At that Alleina looked into his eyes.

-Don't forget your promise.-Said Alleina, pulling her face near to Feitten.

-I won't.-Said Feitten and pulled his face near, as well. Then both of them kissed.

...I don't really want to be a background...

...Or maybe, I am just jealous since I don't have a boyfriend...

-We would help investigate it.-Said Lillianna.-We were asked to help after all. Besides, you look so cute together.

-Yes, it would be bad to break such a couple.-Said Alliannetta.- And I also want to help to people of this city, just like Lillie does.

-Thank you.-Said both Feitten and Alleina at the same time. After a few more goodbyes and promises that everything is going to be okay, Lillianna, Alliannetta and Feitten went to Taerrto castle.

...Is it just me, or the sky is becoming darker...?

-Lillie...-Suddenly Alliannetta said.

-What is going on with our town...?!-Said Feitten.

...What are those pitch black clouds, that completely filling the sky...?

-We should hurry!!!-Said Feitten while running to the castle. Lillianna and Alliannetta ran after him.

...Why is there a dark fog here...?

...And this feeling...

...And this rotten smell...

Suddenly the three of them stopped. Before them was a trail of dead, bloody and butchered bodies.

...What happened here...?!

-...This is...horrible...-Said Alliannetta while crying and stopping herself from throwing up.

-...Who could have done such a thing...?!-Asked Lillianna aloud. 

-...We should follow the trail.-Said Feitten. Then the three of them were following the trail, which went to the upper level of the castle, where the throne room was.

...WHAT ARE THOSE F$@#*ng F$%#@ng F&%$ks DOING...???!!!

There, in the throne room, among the rubble, were Dairro and Gierrge, surrounded by an aura darker than the black sky, with eyes redder than blood and a face full of pure madness, as if possessed. Both of their dark auras were making a vortex, which in turn made a pillar of darkness, that reached the sky, making strange black clouds that surrounded all of the

Taertto residence sky. Then masses of darkness began falling from the sky, one after another, creating creatures of darkness (The ones Alleina told them about). Lillianna, Alliannetta and Feitten were shocked to this in their own way.

-Dairro...Gierrge....What are you doing...???-Asked Feitten, finding his voice.-Why are you doing all this...???!!!

-Why...? Why...?!WHY...?!!!-The two asked in sync, while laughing maniacally. -Because I want to rule over life and death!!!

...It seems that they went coo-coo...-_-

After that Dairro and Gierrge started saying annoying and stupid things, which made everyone 1000% sure that they were completely crazy and would have been better off dead, in the worst way possible.

...blah...blah...blah...power…

…blah…blah…blah…souls…

…blah…blah…blah…immortality…

…blah…blah…blah…other stupid s%$t...

-...Wouldn't that be fun...??? Fun...???Fun...???FUN?!!!!-Then they started laughing madly again.

...Poor Feitten, having such crazy brothers...

The vortex suddenly became bigger and stronger, pushing Lillianna, Alliannetta and Feitten away, making them pass out.



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on June 24, 2016
Last Updated on June 24, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.