Chapter 96:

Chapter 96:

A Chapter by L.V.

Lianna, Limmea and Litte look very sad…

…Of course they would be sad…

…Wait…!

-You shouldn’t meddle…-Said Illinea and Reitte, while attacking Allttia and Eleneos.

-Nothing personal, Ellania…-Said Laimea, while a blue colored light sword, appeared in her hand.-But its better if you disappear, while still believing in your world, and its inhabitants…-Then she pointed her sword on Ellania.-Sorry…-She said in a sad voice while beginning to pierce Ellania with the sword.

…Wait…!

-Light Collision!-Suddenly yelled, a male voice. After that a huge ball of light flew right into Laimea. After that seven persons appeared. They had silver eyes and white hair, and wore silver clothes and a necklace with a strange symbol. They looked very worried.

…They are just in time…!

-Geannolo…-Said Ellania.

-So, your holy knights are here…-Said Laimea while standing up. After that Alffontto went to Ellania while the other knights stood around them. Laimea became sad for some reason.

-I am going back…-Said Laimea.-Remember what I said!-She said to Ellania.-While, I will remember what you said!-Then she teleported.

…What just happened…?

-I will go back too…-Said Deitte and teleported.

-It’s not because you said something!-Said Reitte and teleported, as well.

-I don’t really understand, anymore…-Said Illinea and teleported.

…Me too…

-It…is…very…sad…-Said Ellania, and blacked out. After that the sky became black and the sun red.

...!!!

…Lianna…

-Ellania!!!-Yelled Alffontto.

-This looks bad…-Said Eleneos.

-Of course it is!-Said Allttia.-She would have disappeared already, if not for her hope and determination…!

-What?-Wondered Giorrto.

…?

-When we are about to disappear, our hope and determination is what keeps us alive…-Explained Allttia.-So, the more we have it, the better…-She continued.-And that is also why, Evairro disappeared really fast that time…

…This is…!

-…Limmea, Litte.-Started Lillianna.-The sun…It’s…

…It’s becoming redder…!!!

Allttia and Eleneos exchanged looks and teleported to Ellania.

-We will help with healing!-Said Allttia.

-That was her idea!-Said Eleneos.

-…I will also help.-Said Lillianna. After that all three of them transferred some of their power to Ellania. After some time, the sky and the sun turned normal, while Ellania turned completely visible.

…Now, Lianna should be fine…

…She seems to be waking up…

-Are you okay?-Asked the worried Alffontto.

-More or less…-Said Ellania.-Can you leave me alone for a while…?

-…Lianna…-Said Lillianna, sadly.-…I…

…I started everything…

…It’s my fault…

-It’s fine, Lillie.-Said Ellania.-It’s not your fault at all.-She continued and became sad.-It’s just that mortals, are easily corrupted by darkness…So they harm each other…And if they continue, the results would be…So, some gods, are trying to destroy the other gods, and their worlds before that happens...And by doing that, they may end up destroying the whole universe…So we, must destroy them first, so that won’t happen…But, by doing that, their worlds will disappear…Everyone and everything in those worlds will disappear…No matter what we do, a lot of innocents will disappear…No matter what we will do, we will regret it later…-…Lianna…-Who is good? Who is bad? Who is right? Who is wrong?-She continued, sadly. -I can’t tell anymore…No matter what choice we make, we will become murderers…-She paused for a few seconds.-This fate…When…would we be able…to destroy its chains…?

…”When…?”…

…That’s…

…What I want to know…

…Because…

…Everything…

…Gradually…

…Becomes…

…Worse…

…And…

…Worse…

…Time is…

…Gradually…

…Running out…



© 2016 L.V.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on June 30, 2016
Last Updated on June 30, 2016

Eternal Fate


Author

L.V.
L.V.

Writing
Chapter 1: Chapter 1:

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by L.V.


Chapter 3: Chapter 3:

A Chapter by L.V.