Chapter 2: Filth- THEODEN

Chapter 2: Filth- THEODEN

A Chapter by Pakino

“Sister, what ails you?” Came the voice of Arcturus, the second heir of the Theoden fortune. Who’s wits in thievery have lead him to countless fortune.

“Such a barn Arctures, thou shrewd ails you no more,” came the reply of Ana.

“Nobilesse, such mad words for a filth,” shouted Arcturus in anger.

Ana turned her attention to Ronald who stood in front of her. His menacing body and rusty dagger lay on his belt buckle as if it were worn out from battle. In frustration, Arcturs threw his hands forward and turned around and began to walk away.

“Arcturus, I know what you seekest of mine. The Holy Spatia, lost in the arms of the Duchey.”

“Aye,” came Arcturus reply as he turned around at Ana’s words.

”Chastise your honor, for the stars are not in favor.”

Arcturus rushed over to Ana and held her firmly by the arms and said, “Poison are your words, our honor is stained by the blood of the Duchey. Our your eyes void of the truth.”

Ana sternly responded to Arcturus, “Heathen. You dare raise to your own.”

“Your play with nobles have gained little and have caused our arms to mortal death.”

Ana quickly looked outside and noticed a chariot waiting at the yard, “I make haste.”

“Filth, where do you run?”

“Court Marshall Julianus, awaits my company.”

Arcturus began to laugh out loud at her words and said, “I shall await your return to matters.”

At those words, Ana left through the front doors to her ride awaiting her. At a glance the estate of Theoden would seem to be a house of nobles. However treachery and deceit are common to the house. Arcturus stares at the window as the horses leave the grounds and whispers to himself, “Father, why did power reside with Ana neither I?”



© 2008 Pakino


Author's Note

Pakino
grammar :(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on April 19, 2008
Last Updated on April 19, 2008


Author

Pakino
Pakino

Toronto



About
Student at Ryerson University. Martial Artist (Kendo) Guitarist Gamer (RPG w00t) Anime And pure randomness more..

Writing
Beast Within Beast Within

A Poem by Pakino


Death Death

A Poem by Pakino