Chapter 12: Filth II � THEODEN

Chapter 12: Filth II � THEODEN

A Chapter by Pakino

 

Chapter 12: Filth II – THEODEN

 

“Such sweet wine! Is a bliss for the mind and body,” Julianus said as he raised his glass up high.

            “My Lord, your spirit is high tonight,” Ana replied back raising her cup in salutation.

            “Ah my dear wife,” Julianus said as he began to sip his red wine, “the bloody heathens have fell to the blade of the King. I have received the Kings honor and will surly be allowed within the royal family.”

            “God holds favor for us,” Ana said as he drank her white wine.

            The two began to eat dinner, relishing upon the meat under the candlelit table.  After moments of eating Ana placed her fork on the table and said, “My Lord, is there any ambition to poison the heathens?”

            Julianus let out a small laugh and said, “Nay, the thieves are burnt by the sword. The ‘Age of Thieves’ is surely over. Perhaps for once peace shall spread in Mother England’s arms.”

            “You do not seek for vengeance?” Ana inquired again.

            “After falling to the sword of King, the heathens have no desire to fight. The royal army is strong. If need be they will smite the enemy again with flawless grace. For now I have greater ambition. I shall await for the heathens to move and move wisely….”

            Ana began to cough suddenly causing her to jump out of her chair. A maid in the corner of the room came to her aid. Julianus also stood up in fright at looked at Ana worriedly. Ana slowly placed her hand on her head and said, “By your leave, My Lord.”

            Ana slowly along with the help of the maid left the table and headed towards the room. The sudden departure of Ana left Julianus confused and concerned for the safety of his wife. Without any moment to delay, Julianus headed towards the bedroom and entered without warning.

            As Julianus entered the smell of blood reached his senses as he stared at the corpse of the maid on the floor. In front of him stood a man with blonde hair and a pierced ear, holding a short sword in his hand drenched in blood.

            Instantly, without warning the door behind Julianus closed and rough hands quickly grabbed Julianus putting him in a hold.

            “Guards! Help me,” shouted Julianus hysterically as he began to contemplate death. Not once in his life had Julianus thought about death. His dreams and future lay in his ambition to serve his country loyally and faithfully.

            Slowly from the shadows Ana stepped forward and placed her hand on Angus arm and began to speak softly at Julianus, “Void of the truth my dear husband. That all those days we been together I Ana was playing you as a fool.”

            Julianus eyes shot forward at Ana causing him to be speechless. Ana let out a grin as she continued, “You my puppet have fulfilled your purpose. The Duchey are done. The Theodens have gained supreme rule and will soon gain control of the royal family.”

            “Ana… what about our…”

            “Love? Such a fragile word. Do I adore you? Do I admire you? Nay. Your love was used to satisfy my whims not yours. Tonight I shall show you the ‘kiss of death’,”

            Ana walked forward towards Julianus and lifted his face forward. Drowned in shock Ana began to embrace his lips. The confusion within Julianus disintegrated as his tongue began to reach forward for Ana. However, the moment was lost as Ana plunged a dagger into the throat of Julianus.

            Blood spilled over Ana’s night gown and over the floor as the body of Julianus fell lifeless.

            Ana stood up and peered below at her breasts and wiped off the blood that tricked down and turned around towards Angus and said, “Angus and Adonis let us mark the beginning of a new era The era of the Theodens, the rightful heir to England.”

            “Ay, My Lady,” Adonis replied as he though of his hood.

            “Adonis, I ask a favor of you?” Ana suddenly said.

            “Ay, My Lady?”

            “Gather the forces we shall strike the royal palace tomorrow,” said Ana.

            “Ay, shall do,” with that Adonis left leaving Angus alone with Ana.

            “Now shall we begin were we left of, my love?” Ana said as she embraced Adonis allowing him to steal her passion from her.



© 2008 Pakino


Author's Note

Pakino
I find this one of the best chapters that I have written for this book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
Added on July 23, 2008


Author

Pakino
Pakino

Toronto



About
Student at Ryerson University. Martial Artist (Kendo) Guitarist Gamer (RPG w00t) Anime And pure randomness more..

Writing
Beast Within Beast Within

A Poem by Pakino


Death Death

A Poem by Pakino