Chapter 4: Arcturus-THEODEN

Chapter 4: Arcturus-THEODEN

A Chapter by Pakino

 

Chapter 4: Arcturus – THEODEN!

 

“Mother, Father our filth offspring has abandoned all honor. Her lust for men and greed for miniscule copper has brought us shame. I wish to honor our pledge we made, together….all of us on that rightly day. Sadly but so our honor slips with time as Ana falls deeper into her play. Father, grant me strength.”

 

Arcturus opened his eyes, however the anger within his heart began to grow rapidly. Arcturus quickly fell back onto his deep thought, and grabbed the covers over his head as if he was shielding himself from some unknown force.

 

“Ana! You Filth,” whispered Arcturus, “Why did Father place you as his heir. A women of all beings. Frail, wicked, and full with lustrous greed.”

 

Out of rage Arcturus took out his dagger and threw it at the door, wedging it within the cracks.  At that moment the door opened and Ana walked in wearing a typical noble dress and cotton hat. Her hair blonde hair fluttered with each step she took.

 

“Arcturus, I have word. I plan to wed Julianus…”

Arcturus immediately stood up and slapped her sister in the face. She quickly fell down landing hard on her side. Two thieves dressed in noble attire rushed in extended their dagger towards Arcturus.

 

As the shook of being assaulted passed, Ana stood up and regained her composure and quickly returned the greeting by slapping Arcturus.

 

Arcturus stood there without flinching. The two thieves examined Arcturus for any sudden aggression. However, Arcturus held in the anger within and stood facing Ana.

 

“The date is next month, that is all, farewell brother I shall send your regards to Julianus.”

 

With that Ana left motioning the other thieves to follow her.

 

“The house has been stained….”

 

Arcturus went over to the wall and grabbed hold of a sword on the wall and said, “Oh Father, I take thou sword in hand. I must part ways from the house you bore, in order to regain our honor. When the time comes I shall return your blade to your grave.”

 

Arcturus slowly walked towards the window and opened it and left leaving his name behind and his soul.



© 2008 Pakino


Author's Note

Pakino
Arcturus leaves the house, in order to bring about honor for his family. I rushed this a bit but the ideas that are needed to be conveyed in this story are happening. Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on April 24, 2008


Author

Pakino
Pakino

Toronto



About
Student at Ryerson University. Martial Artist (Kendo) Guitarist Gamer (RPG w00t) Anime And pure randomness more..

Writing
Beast Within Beast Within

A Poem by Pakino


Death Death

A Poem by Pakino