Chapter 8: Ana: THEODEN

Chapter 8: Ana: THEODEN

A Chapter by Pakino
"

Ana finds a key to help her in her plot.

"

 

Chapter 8: Ana: THEODEN

 

“My Lady, are you at peace?” The door opened as a servant bowed his head.

“I am at peace. Where is my Master?” asked Ruby.

“Ay, I shall inform the Grand Marshall,” the man said as he retreated from the room leaving Ana alone.

Two days passed since the incident at the wedding. The nobles at the wedding were ordered not to utter a word outside. Even without the word from Julianus the nobles would have been silent. For fear of the blood bath still plagued their mind like wolves on a cold night.

Julianus soon arrived in the room, carefully closing the door behind him.

“Ana, please wait my love. Court is in disarry, they require my assistance to help bring order.”

Ana nodded and said, “May the Holy Father shine grace and protection over you.”

Julianus kissed Ana on the head and left the room without warning.

Finding herself alone Ana stood up and went into the balcony. The dark night was peacefull, Ana let out a sigh as she said, “Angus, reveal yourself!”

Out of the darkness a man appeared wearing a cape, however his face was not concealed with a hood. This blonde hair and pierced ear, presented a message of mystery and deception. For the Theoden, mystery and deception are the creed of their order. The house itself was founded along these lines and they still linger on to the past.

“Where is the Duchey?” Asked Ana, her tone rough and unchallenged

“My Lady, this way,” Ana quickly took of her gown revealing thief clothes underneath. Angus raised his eyebrow as the sight of a woman in thief clothing was uncommon.

“My Lady?”

“Angus! Your eyes wander Angus,” said Ana as jumped down from the balcony.

 

The trip was not long, as Ana and Angus quickly walked through the tall grass towards the forest. They both continued to stride forward as Angus lead Ana through a twisted path. One was to conceal their movements, and second was to throw of any followers in confusion. The trip it self to the destination was just a few paces, however to Ana it seemed like an endless trip.

They soon reached a cave and went inside. As they went inside Angus pushed a rock causing a rock to move revealing a secret passage. Inside the walls were lit with torches and a few thieves quickly stood upon Ana’s arrival.

Ana gestured them to sit as she began to inspect the room carefully. Inside knives and daggers were scattered everywhere. Most of them rusted and a few with broken tips. The air was filled with blood as Ana began to examine the torture room, where the Theoden family held captives of both Duchey and noble.

A grin spread out across Ana as her sensus began to tingle at the smell of blood. She approached the body in the corner of the room, and lifted the head. The man stared at Ana with concentration without blinking,

“Who are you?” The man said.

Ana backed away and turend to Angus and said, “Is this the Duchey?”

“Ay, My Lady.”

“What of his mind? Is he ill?”

“Ay, after his escape our men caught up with him and inflicted  a blow to the head. The man fell instantly and since then he has no knowledge of his past.”

Ana smiled and said, “Release him.”

“My Lady? Are you sure?”

“Follow my order Angus, do not displease your Lady.”

Angus bowed and ordered the men to remove the shackles that binded, Dennis. Dennis stood up and began to massage his wrists, without making any hint of aggression.

“Your name?” Asked Ana.

“I have no name, no past,” said Dennis.

“You do not remember your home, or your kin?”

“Ay, My Lady. I would not dare say so to lie for your word has freed me from eternal slavery.”

“You shall serve me.”

“Ay My Lady, For I shall repay you for your kindness.”

“From henceforth, your name shall be Adonis.”

“Ay,” said Adonis as he bowed down in salute.

Ana turned around and said to Angus, “He shall join your squad and feed him like our own men.”

“Ay My Lady,” Angus replied with firmness.

Ana turned around and began to leave the cave with a grin on her face.

“The wheel of fate is turning faster, Julianus you are just a mere stepping stone in my path. Duchey you shall perish with your own hand. The blood of your kin shall be your undoing.”

Ana crept out of the cave into the night returning to bed waiting for her love to provide her pleasure for the night.

 



© 2008 Pakino


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
Added on June 3, 2008


Author

Pakino
Pakino

Toronto



About
Student at Ryerson University. Martial Artist (Kendo) Guitarist Gamer (RPG w00t) Anime And pure randomness more..

Writing
Beast Within Beast Within

A Poem by Pakino


Death Death

A Poem by Pakino