Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A Chapter by Alex

I looked at the Bright light comming from someone's skin. Maybe mom's, maybe dad's. I didn't care.
"Nessie." I heard Edward whisper. Yes. Edward seemed more appropiate. I was seventeen now anyways. Who cared that I called my father by his first name? My Jacob was dead. I suddenly felt a spasm of unease in my heart. Like acid through its pumping veins. I curled into a ball, trying to fix the pain. I sobbed, my throat ached and closed.
"Renesmee." I heard a deep, husky voice whisper. Someone stood me up, slowly, gently and crushed me to him. I wish I could see, but the tears in my eyes made that impossible.
"Nessie!" the husky voice called again, and this time, a wave of recognition shook over me.
"Jacob!"
He hugged my tightly by the waist and stroked my hair.
"I love you, Nessie. I wouldn't leave you that easily." he said chuckling and then lifted my chin with a long finger and gently kissed my trembling red lips. I sighed and breathed in his scent. He still smelled like a werewolf. That was good, I loved the Jabob slash werewolf smell. It had a nature and green edge that made me feel like I belonged in this mixed up world. He laughed under my lips and hugged me tighter. I rested my head against his chest, and he put his cheek on my hair.
"Jake." I stroked his face. It was moist on his cheeks. I cocked my head to a side and looked at him. He was crying. That broke my heart, even though I didn't even know why he was in agony. If he got a cut, I got my own bruise in respond. Tears welled up in my brown eyes.
"Jacob? What's wrong?"
"Nothing, honey. I'm just so happy to see you awake." he answered with a smile. This was the smile I had missed. It was happy, sweet. Lovely.
I kissed his smiling lips.
"Tell me everything." I said grinning back and stroking his cheek.


© 2010 Alex


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on September 5, 2010
Last Updated on September 5, 2010


Author

Alex
Alex

Italy



About
I'm Alessandra. But call me Alex. I'm 13 now and I love RONALD WEASLEY!! OMG FORGET TWILIGHT SCREW DA VAMPS! I WANT MA GINGER MAN! Here are some facts about me that probably don't matter to an.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Alex


Regret Regret

A Poem by Alex