Undercover Martyn,

Undercover Martyn,

A Chapter by Jasmine S. Edwards
"

out on the streets completing your mission

"

Apollo tells Kenjin ad Edward that during the war, the enemy would make their weapons out of Crystal infused with the parasite. Carmyne’s halberd is one of these weapons. Carmyne tells them she ran away when her father wanted to expose her to Crystal believing that he wanted to kill her. In the early stages of testing, crystal would kill the host instantly or would eventually kill the host after the cells in their body were over worked. Her father had yet to find a stabilizing agent.

  Carmyne found out that the enhancer effect would happen if host was exposed to fungus and the enhancer effect could be regulated if the host poisoned their body and the death effect would happen in any other situation. Carmyne was accidently bitten by a snake when she was sleeping one night after being stabbed in the arm earlier that day. In the morning she felt better than ever before. Fighting in the jungles, there were plenty of mushrooms and poisonous snakes to use to keep the parasite and the venom from killing them. Once exposed, you become dependent on it to live and the effects become more aggressive on the endocrine and nervous systems; Carmyne was constantly sexually frustrated, Apollo began to become uncontrollably emotional while Seymour became overly aggressive.



  Apollo believes that there were spies from the rival syndicates and these spies learned of the regulator effect and brought the knowledge back to their leader. Thus, the rise of the Red Snake Crime Syndicate. At the club, from afar they watch the deal go down and the leaders leave by car. Kenjin and Edward tail the Snake while Carmyne and Apollo tail the Dragon. Knowing they are being followed, a shoot out occurs and all deals are off thinking the other side went against their word. Carmyne and Apollo get their hands on a vial of crystal and take it back to the crime lab.

   Snake poison was contaminated with the pathogen like she thought. They believe that the two syndicates were in deed partners from the beginning. Carmyne and Apollo admit that they both keep snake venom nearby just in case its effects wear off. Edward is skilled in medicine and decides to help them find a cure before they begin to use this bio weapon against foreign lands.



Sequence: "Undercover Martyn"- Two Door Cinema

Everyone has a weapon of choice. Kenjin uses a pistol or two, depends on the situation. Carmyne uses her halberd that carries the parasite-Crystal. Apollo uses bow an arrows which indicates that he has ties to the White Wolf Crime Syndicate. Seymour uses his katana, a present from his father. Edward uses bombs, smoke bombs, flash bombs, stink bombs or explosive bombs. Stella uses a sniper, but has only used it a handful of times.




© 2014 Jasmine S. Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
Added on March 24, 2014
Last Updated on March 24, 2014


Author

Jasmine S. Edwards
Jasmine S. Edwards

Rochester, NY



About
College student who loves to write in my free time :) Always looking for inspiration and a good story to read. I write what comes to my mind or my takes on stories unfinished. My smart phone, a pen a.. more..

Writing