3 Days,

3 Days,

A Chapter by Jasmine S. Edwards
"

it's in a predator's nature to ruin love

"

Kenjin is given a case on the disappearances of boys the same general area.  It’s been occurring for a couple months and none of them have been found. The captain was suspicious of the neighborhood hobo who is a known pedophile but even when they locked him up, the boys still disappeared. Asking around (Kenjin, Apollo and Carmyne), the missing boys  all share one thing in common; the nanny named Cindy. Many of the families around her employed her because she the best around; highly trained in childcare and certified to take care of children of infant age to 18 if a family needs it. She gets along with the kids, the parents and all the neighbors. No one has every complained about her. Its not hard to track her down but hard to prove her connection to their disappearances. Kenjin and Carmyne got to her house and she allows them to search her house and they ask her questions, but she doesn’t seem like the culprit to them.



  Since that was a dead end, they search for more clues but still nothing. They decide to do a set up using Apollo, but they needed to find a boy they can lure the person to. Lorelei contacts some of her  younger friends to help out- a boy and a girl. Carmyne goes to the orphanage where they left Riley and asks him if he can help them catch a criminal. Excited, he joins them as Apollo and Lorelei’s friends move into the neighborhood. Seeing a new family with a single mother and three kids the nanny offers her services and he accepts. Lorelei watches the neighborhood during the day, while Carmyne takes the afternoon watch and Kenjin the night shift.


  As the nanny leaves for the night, a strange figure moves through the neighborhood and Kenjin begins to tail it. The figure moves from house to house, peering into bedroom windows. Then the figure makes it way to Apollo’s residence, scaling the side of the house to Zane’s friend’s room.  The kidnapper breaks in and captures Riley. Before the figure can get too far, Kenjin tackles it down to the ground. He unmasks the culprit to see it’s a middle-aged man. He cuffs him and takes him in. The man only says that he was getting the kid for a woman who said the man, meaning Apollo, kidnapped. Kenjin tells him that Apollo is working for them. He asks who the woman was, but the man never did catch her name, but he described her. She fit the description of the nanny.


  Kenjin pays her another visit this time insisting they search every corner of the house, but still nothing. They tell her a man said that she wanted him to capture a child for her. The woman denies, saying he’s mistaking her for someone else. Carmyne notices some pictures on the mantle of the fireplace. The woman has two other sisters and they are triplets. She asks where her sisters live and both are in the city. She’s worried about the boys and hope they catch the culprit.


  Kenjin goes to sister #1’s house and Carmyne’s to sister #2’s house. Neither are home, so they just break in and do investigation on their own. Sister one, Sandy lived alone with no one but her dog. Sister two, Mindy has a boyfriend and a pet monkey and via phone message Carmyne finds out she’s at his place. Kenjin finds out that Sandy is home and finds her engaging in sexual intercourse with her dog or more so the dog is humping her while she sleeps.



Carmyne finds a secret passage to Mindy's dungeon. There, the missing boys are chained up and surrounded by sex toys and dominatrix equipment. She informs Kenjin of her findings and  bring in all three women to the station with Apollo’s help. Mindy says she had no idea there was a dungeon in her house. Both of her sisters have access to her house, so its either the Cindy or Sandy, both deny. All three are locked up until they can get to the bottom of this.



  The next day, another boy goes missing and Kenjin revisits the dungeon and finds the monkey there torturing the boys, it seems the monkey has some pent up resentment towards human boys. Mindy says its previous owner had 3 boys who tortured him- case closed. They do detain the middle-aged man for lying and kidnapping. He wanted to get back at Mindy for calling the human society on him. His sons blamed him and now live with their mother after the divorce. Mindy has nothing to say to him and gives back the monkey to the humane society. it is put down. Cindy is still is the best nanny around while Sandy is still oblivious that her dog needs some self control training.


Sequence: "3 Days"- Rhye

A woman is weak, a wolf has her pinned down and its growling at her. It turns into a werewolf and licks her. A teacher puts her hand on a student's shoulder and she whispers in his ear. A snake wraps around him. A man talks to a girl online and next things she knows, she is blindfolded and tied up in his basement. A dragon releases fire with pleasure. A man caresses a woman as they dance. He bites her neck and she passes out and the vampire continues sucking. A succubus goes dominatrix on a man. She turns into a black panther and lies on his chest. 






© 2014 Jasmine S. Edwards


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

363 Views
Added on March 25, 2014
Last Updated on March 26, 2014


Author

Jasmine S. Edwards
Jasmine S. Edwards

Rochester, NY



About
College student who loves to write in my free time :) Always looking for inspiration and a good story to read. I write what comes to my mind or my takes on stories unfinished. My smart phone, a pen a.. more..

Writing