I Like You

I Like You

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

I Like You

 

X is not that simple you think diary, he has so many additions. First what do you know about a smoker.

 

Smokes!!

 

But what would you say a man who breaths smoke. X is that kind of man; he smokes 2 packets per day. Wait, wait diary it doesn't end here.

 

Now tell me what you know about liquor.

 

Drinks alcohol!!

 

 X is a real tanker; if he starts drinking alcohol no one is there who can stop him. He is liquor, smoker, drug junkie; he has tested all types of drugs, and now a new addiction Y was there in front of him. Well somehow, Y was a good habit, she makes him feel good but she doesn't know about X's bad habits and X can't let her know in any circumstances.

                              Well dairy it’s not that he didn't try to leave smoke and alcohol, but he couldn't. So conversation started and slowly he became addict of her. Every second, every minute he always thinks about her.

 

“What I have become, I don't want to feel it.”

“I’m not that kind of man who can love. S**t word; I hated it”

 

Whenever someone tells about his love he always makes his fun, and now he's going to feel it.

 

He tried, he tried all things, he deactivated his account, he unfriended his all friends, he unfriended her too, but he can't resist himself to see her at least once...

 

And he reopened his account several times.

 

 

          2K13 (March 17)

 

Y I got cleared”

 

“Partyyy!!”

 

“Sure”

 

He was so happy, he always knew there was something wrong, no matter how fucked he wrote, but that cannot be worse that he got failed and first of all he messaged Y even before his parents Somewhat to make feel Y that his X is not done here, he can be her best and in night they party hard, very hard. Bears, whiskeys, wines, marijuana, cocktails, whatever all, they gulped.

 

“I’m happy friends, cheers!!”

 

He never felt that relaxed before, He was the king again.

 

“F**k all of you b*****s”, he cried when he was crossing a girl crowd.

 

“Is he drunk?”

“Don’t look at him”. Her friend said staring X like he is a s**t which she usually sees in a toilet.

 

They ignored him.

 

B*****s...

 

At last they reached at their home.

 

“Good night friends, his voice was paralysed”, He jumped on the bed.

 

“I’m back” He was murmuring to himself.

 

“I’m not done here. I’ll study hard, only study and old X will be back”

 

“No, any back at all”

X will be perfect for...

 

He was thinking for whom! for parents. Naah!! For them he is already perfect then for whom!!

 

Y

 

 He will be the best for her then he'll propose her for! For what! He exhaled deep. For what? For being his girlfriend, may be one day his wife!!

 

 

“Oh f**k! What I am thinking”

“It means I’m overloaded”

“I must sleep, I need it”

 

But he wanted to talk Y, whole day he didn’t talk to Y. But he was talking to her for about five months and in meantime when she became his habit, he could not say. He picked cell; light was teasing him

 

“Tonight I’ll say my feelings to her, I liked her. I like her. I love her but she didn't give me a single one sight that she likes me too”

 

“What if she just wants to be friend?”

 

“That’s cool if she won't accept, I won’t force her, and its only depends on her. What she likes”

 

And in anaesthesia he wrote

 

“When will you come to know that I like you?”

 

And entered it, he read it several times in different tones and he found it perfect but cocktails were too heavy and when he got sleep he didn't know himself. Next morning when he woke up He didn't remember anything of last night; total hangover. He checked cell it was 9:30 he had already late for the college. He threw his blanket and headed for daily routine.

 

“beep...”

 

Someone messaged him. He read, it was from Y.

 

“Do you really think?”

 

(“What she is talking about” he thought)

 

“What?” he replied.

 

“Last night you messaged!”

 

“Oh yeah! I’m sure.”

  

“When?”

 

“Whenever you want”

 

F****r he was thinking that Y is talking about party. Dairy I can't resist myself of being ROFL.

Party? That was the thing he thought. He really had forgotten what he wrote last night.

 

  

“???????”

 

But he realised that something is wrong. Texts were not making any sense.

 

“Hey I do not understand anything what are you talking about”

 

“Last night you messaged when you will get that I like you; this one”

 

Holy s**t! When did I do it? He didn't remember it. He forced his mind, but couldn’t conclude it that he did it.

 

“I’ll back in just a second”

 

He was in a trouble now, one thing was that he did not know; who did it? And second one was he thought she would be angry and his friendship got ruined by it. So he decided to lie again. He made a story immediately that his friend did it by mistake. Yeah! Diary, whenever he got in trouble, he put his trouble on his friend’s shoulder.

 

He called her. In a 5 month friendship he never called Y. whatever it takes he avoided a straight talk; somewhat he was sick with girls but it happened.

 

“Hello Y

“Hi X

 

“How are you?”

 

“Fine and you?”

 

I’m best; well I called you to know what was in the text?

 

“Oh just as when will you know that I like you and...( whispered laughing)

 

“Oh that was my friend and I am looking in the matter I was supposing if he did something wrong or....  well I’ll call you later,,, good day Y”. He didn’t wait for the reply.

 

F****r! He was full in sweat like he just arrived from a war. His heart rate was doubled and his nostrils were in fire. He wanted to cool down. hahaha, in 20 years of his life first time he talked to a girl on phone. What an achievement, perfect for a medal, don’t you think diary!

 

Well he calmed down and felt like he is a king. He talked. He can talk to girls. He is not that shy. He felt proud on himself. Now bigger concern was that who did that. He has to find that son of b***h (my opinion is son of angel). He immediately called everyone who was with him last night but everyone refused that they didn’t do anything with his phone. He warned them all if he find that someone is involved in messaging; he will find that son of b***h where the hell he would be and rip out his lungs from his body but they swear they were not..

                                           So at last there were two people left whom he had most doubt. They are kind of Loki (God of mischief). One was “A” and other was “R”. He called A and threaten him but he laughed and swear that he is not the one who must be damned.

 

“That can be R. Last night you forgot your cell in the room and in morning I saw the phone in his hand, so ask him.”

 

R was the most mischief in their gang.  He could act perfect drunk whether he is drunk or not and when he got drunk there is no one who can stop him. He makes Panga and his friends have to drag him back and now the needle was pointing at him.

He called R...

 

“Did you message anyone from my mobile in the morning?”

 

“Well I didn’t message her”

(It ignited X’s mind....)

 

“I didn’t tell you it was HER

 

Silent...

 

X knew he got nerve, did you..??? Before completing his sentence

R said, “Are you DM?”

 

“First answer mine”

 

“Well if you want yours then answer mine”

 

Well diary DM?? Who is DM or what dm? It is a mystery too. I’ll tell you later well X had to answer about DM.

 

“You are the real s**t X,

 

“I know. Now answer what did you write in the text?”

 

“I didn’t write anything bad; I’m not like you”

 

What did you write???

 

I wrote “when will you get that I like you” that’s all.

 

“You sure you wrote just that?”

 

“Ummm, pretty much”

 

A Demon rose in his heart, “Well it was not bad he just wrote “I like you”, and that is near to truth, can it be carry forward? He started it and now I have to carry forward, maybe it is my chance.” He thought in his mind.

 

“Ok I’ll call you later and listen carefully delete the number from your mind”

 

“Yes boss”, R laughed.

 

Now I have to make plan how to take care of this. He wrote a full length message about last night misunderstanding thought it would be easy to write truth rather making a whole new fake story. So he wrote only truth (Do you know Diary what was the truth and what was lied).

 

 

Last night I was with my friend and we were returning to home

And for a reason I had to go to my another friend’s home

(He didn’t write that he was drunk)

And I forgot to carry my phone with me

And in morning when you messaged me

It came on my phone because I did enable message notification.

He saw it and thought something else and messaged you.

That’s all. But in the end he wrote one truth that.......

 

I Like You

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon