You Almost Caught Me

You Almost Caught Me

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

You Almost Caught Me

 

         2K13 (May 19)

        

 

Well, it's a marvellous night for a Moondance

With the stars up above in your eyes

A fantabulous night to make romance

'Neath the cover of October skies

Hey, it’s a marvellous night

A marvellous night...

(Music fades)

 

La la la la..

 

Diary, what a song, perfect timing and perfect lyrics. Idgit Van Morrison, did a great job. Beside the song is describing the feelings of our hero. Night was really for a moondance and romance. Only thing was missing that it was Mayian skies not October. Well I’m coming to our story...

 

He was sinking and drowning deep, and she was going far far away from him.

 

“I know about you and P, wish we’ll never meet again.”

 

 (The voices were coming over the mountains and the hand was surely of a demon,)

 

“Hey! Wake up buddy, wake up.”

 

“ammo hmm, just a minute,”

 

“We’re already too late Bhatti will be angry.”

 

He yawned and stretched his legs. All was good, no sign of drug and no memories at all; total blacked out.

 

“Which whisky you drank last night?”

 

“Whisky! I didn't drink ALCHOAL.”

 

“Oh really! You were sleeping in your boots and in your uniform”

 

“You were looking like, someone beated you hard?

X looked at him in a strange way and pointed ugly notion.

 

“Ha-ha joking, but you were not in a good condition; tell me what happened”

 

 

For a second he looked around. He thought, he doesn't belong to here. All things were crashed, books were licking ground, rackets have been broken, and his cell was in thousand pieces. Something happened last night, he stressed his mind and it happened. He felt like someone hit him with a cricket bat. Memories came back in his mind like a lightning..

 

“Oh no what I have done!!!, My f*****g mouth!!”

 

 (I’ve lied to you, you deserve better)

 

(Just tell me how you know and how much)

 

 Like an athlete he jumped over bed and searched the pieces of phone. He collected them and started trying to fix them all.

 

“Hey we’re late, hurry up man,”

 

“You go, I’ll come later”

 

But....

 

“I said go.”

 

“F**k you!”

(Door slammed)

 

He must not shout on I.

Oh diary! Have I told you about I, I think I forget him, I is a good man, roommate of X and a brother like friend or a friend like brother, and he has a story too  but at this instant you just have to know, He is X's roomi. So our X was in a total screwed up condition and he will try to correct all things. Now he had succeeded in fixing the cell and when he switched on it. He got 3 new texts all from Y.

 

Just tell me how you got to know about P. That’s all, and then I’ll never talk to you.”

 

Oh f**k I’ve ruined all. What should I do? What? He was murmuring and walking in his room. He reopened his fb account and messaged Y

 

“Please sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you”

 

“Just forget what I said, it was nothing. Please forgive me, please”

And he pressed enter.

 

For whole day he waited for reply, but he didn't get, and he was thinking probably she didn't see it.

 

Now dairy he was waiting for a reply, and he started feeling guilt, it’s a start my dear, sooner    He will lie again to make things right. After frequent checking whole day without eating and without smoking, his hunger got dead. At last in evening he got it,

 

 

“I’ve no concerns with you, just do me a favour. Tell me how you got to know. Just tell”

 

“I’m telling you, I was not in mine, all that s**t was nothing, just forget it.”

 

“Do what I said”

 

He felt order and anger in the text and he got frightened. And in a sudden for becoming a loyal person he said.

        

 

 

V told me. He is my friend too. Don't be angry.”

 

“Oh! That was a good plan, you almost caught me and I almost loved you, you, you.”

 

 

Y didn’t have the worst words that she could explain her feelings what she was feeling that time, a man whom she liked, shared things, became more than friends, and now that all was a joke; just for fun.

 

 

X felt like hell, his heart rate became over human. His veins became twice larger.

 

“No don't write it, don’t write it”

 

He was praying to god, he never prayed for anything but this time if someone deals with his soul to not to see the words. X would give his life in a moment...

 

But it came...

 

“I hate you"

 

Something broke near the lungs, his heart was sinking in guilt, he felt an unknown pain; Shredding his veins, making him the disgusting person in the world.

 

 

        “You and your friend, I believed in both of you, don't you ever try to contact me, Mr.”

 

 

And she did unfriend him.

 

That’s all, that’s all, that’s all my diary, that’s all.   Finished, vanished, smoked, chocked. I can’t describe the feelings of both X and Y. I’m not able. 

                

He messaged her a 100 times to forgive him. Wrote thousand times sorry But she didn't respond. Now he got what he wanted, he wanted break up. He broke up, then why is he feeling sorry? Then why is this pain flowing into heart? Why can’t he just let her go? Why he is feeling ashamed? Why he want her back?

 

Time will heal this wound, And it will teach her a lesson. Don't ever trust on anyone,

 

“I apologies Y, please don’t go, please come back, it wasn't you, it was me, maybe our relationship isn’t crazy as it seems, told you it’s my fault.

Next time, there will be no next time, I apologies.”

 

He tried, he tried everything, he tried to call her but she didn't pick it.

What a f****r he never called her in this mean time. Not a single one Hi and now when all things have broken then he want to call. F****r..

 

              He went to “R”, his idol love guru and took some tips; he said every relationship has its trouble. Don't be sad. Just talk to her on cell and make things clear. She’ll be yours.

 

 Oh Diary! She was his, but he was the one who axed himself. He dialled number and ring rang for several times but she didn’t picked it up. He tried again and again and every time either she cut it or remain it silent. But he didn't give up and at last she picked up.

 

“Hello Y, Don't cut the phone, I just want to talk to you”

 

“But I don't want”

 

“I’m sorry; very very sorry. Please forgive me please”

 

“I’m not interested. Don't you ever try to call me again.”

 

 

             Beeeeeeeeeeeeep.....

 

 

She cut it.

 

For a second he didn't know that he is alive or not, he is on earth or not. After 5 yrs he heard her voice and the words were.

 

                             “Don’t you ever call me?”

 

He was about to cry. And I swear diary, first time of his life I saw tears in his eyes for someone else. Now I can say he is in love. He loved “Y” very deeply that he couldn’t sustain it that he was lying to her, he wanted to loyal to her. But Diary! Our X is so innocent from heart, he said it in wrong way, and he doesn’t know how to talk. He could wait and could say about “P” at correct moment.

 

But a

 Crushed paper cannot be smoothened as it before, don’t you think!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon