The Tempting Text

The Tempting Text

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

The Tempting Text                

 

                   

                                                     2K14 (February 19)

Rain was falling on the roof, and it was raining since morning. Water, water and there was a plenty of water everywhere. Sky was cloudy, black fogy clouds were coming together to turn light into night in a short time. In a whole weather was spreading sadness everywhere, every inch of his body and now our Mr. X was in sorrow again.

He was in his bed, remembering all the things; the things he did. They came in his mind like a lightning.

“Could she just forgive him?”

 All he wanted was just a talk. He did want to hear her voice, only once. But he knew she would never talk to him after all this s**t. He was hearing his favourite song; “Swimming in the Smoke.” And in a sudden he felt it, he remembered last night.

 

                   (Last Night)

 

Door slammed; and he was on his bed thinking about her. Every second, every minute an unknown fear was heavily pushing his heart.

 

“Does she remember it?” Maybe, maybe not!

 

“Well I didn't do anything good to be remembered but possibility was there”, He said to himself.

 

 It was about 11:45. Only fifteen minutes were left. His heart was pounding inside.

               “Tonight I’ll clear all matter, all sort of things, I loved her. I love her, and if she remember this day. Surely she loved me at least once.”

 

         11:55

 

He was in his bed covered with his blanket from top to toe. If someone looked at him in this situation he could think it’s a dog that is shivering.  But inside there he was awake; staring at the screen, checking frequently on every source of her presence. All sites, that he ever seen her.

 

         00:00

 

Now at anytime she would message and say. “Happy birthday”, he satisfied his heart.

 

Really mah diary! Would she message him! What a nerd he was, after doing all s**t how could he expect that she would message him, but it was heart diary. We humans are very conscious about it; when it thinks that this thing is mine it do all s***s to get it. Well diary time was running and a man was dying inside 28-B.

 

Time was on the flapping horse and seconds made them into minutes, but he didn't have.  He was staring in the dark. He waited and waited.

 

Suddenly cell rang, A number, May be it is from her. He picked it up in no instant.

 

No voice. Ghrrr ghrrr.

 

“Hello", Is anyone there?"

 

“Are you asleep?”

He was so disappointed, it was not from her, but it overcame by joy.

His friend was on other side.

 

"Happy birthday buddy"

 

“Thanks man.”

 

And conversation started that did not ended. And when it ended he was in deep depressed feeling.

It was about 1:00 am and there was no sign of her. She didn’t remember it or she did not want to remember it.

 

 

“F**k her!” He said to himself.

 

“Who wants her?”

 

But he wanted her, Always!

And he fell asleep hoping that she would contact tomorrow. But inside he knew it couldn’t happen! Could it be?

 

-x-

 

 Someone knocked at the door.

 

“Could it be?”

“Is there Y, knocking at the door?”

 

Fear shredded his veins. He jumped on the bed and reached to the door. He stood silently in front of door for a moment; he wanted to slow down his heart.

“Let it do!”

He breathed deeply; pouring as much air he could, he unlocked it but there was nothing. Only water bullets hit on his face. There was only air; soaring air. He hoped she would there. Feeling sadness, he slammed the door.

How reckless he was? How could she be there? She was far far away from him; A 1000 miles and was much farther from his heart.

                Rain was still hitting hard on the roof and in mean time it became violent.

                        (I'm swimming in the smoke. The bridges I've burned...)

He returned to his doom, his eyes were melting (probably they were water droplets). He was shivering so he lightened a cigarette and poured its smoke in his lungs. (More baby more, Go inside them, make my lungs into garbage, make them black; nearer to heart and burn it.)

He was murmuring and was speaking s**t. Depressed, annoyed, and screwed up man. He saw the smoke, dancing before his eyes. For a moment he smiled like a child...

“Better she left me; otherwise I would definitely hurt her”

“She was a nice girl, hmmm really nice girl”

(She could be yours; it’s your entire fault)

Somewhere a thunder lightning smashed into the ground, it made a great noise.

(I hate you. Don't ever talk to me.)

“I hate you.”

“I hate you.”

Words came in his mind from nowhere. And they started to give him pain. More pain; more love.

He deserve it “Diary”, he deserve.

“F**k! I can't resist. I can't live like this.”

“Where is my SIM?” He was talking to himself. He altered everything but he could not find it.

(Lights had gone, and now he was in total darkness.)

“Last time I saw it on the desk. Now it’s gone like her.”

It was the box where he found her. His love his addiction. Underneath his bed at last he got it. It was a Brown box, Covered with many tattoos, Now they had gone fade. But still he could read the words. 

    (Don't open it)

Once he thought he is opening an old coffin but making the dial at 886, it clicked and the treasure was before his eyes. He searched like a hound everywhere. There was a lot of things; broken old tape recorder, some seizers, a set of medals that he got in a competition. He picked one of it and stared at them for a second,

“Are they mine!”

He couldn’t believe that he won once or every time he won. He threw them aside and at last there was the thing he wanted most.

A Salfose bottle!

“Is it a good day to die hard?” he asked himself.

“Naah! Not now.”

Something was there very precious that Souron could give his ring for it. But there was no Souron and there was no eternal ring it was just a pic, cutting of a news paper.

“If I didn't have my specs, I could barely see the pic.”He said to himself.

He put aside the pic very carefully. It was not the purpose that he broke the seal. He was searching something else and in the bottom he found it; A SIM. He threw the rest and picked up the SIM and returned in his bed.

“What was he gonna do?

Watching like a diamond he promised himself. If today I got a message from her, even a single dot. I would leave my all addictions. I'll leave the smoke, Alcohol, All of it and never take them back. He inserted it in the clunge and switched on it. He heard the tone. He had heard it so many times but this time it sounded different like it saying.....

“You’ll be punished. You’ll be punished.”

He ignored it and waited and waited.  And waited...

Once again there was nothing.

“That’s all, not a single one text.” He cried, slammed the door, and punched the wall.

“How could she forget the day?” How?

“I couldn’t forget hers than why she did forget it?”All he wants is just a wish, a friendly wish she could only say “happy birthday”.

                 But she didn’t, Diary! He got Numb

                     “Does god not wants that he become a good person?”

Probably answer was yes. He wanted him to rot in hell, make him Feel guilt for entire life. Feel pain that Y felt.

 

             Beep....

 

A message came could it be her? His lips stretched to miles. He opened it and for a second he couldn’t believe on his eyes, he read the words four times. Holy crap...

In lifetime he hated “T Soni” for giving the message...

 

            (Tomorrow’s lab has been postponed.)

 

F**k! F**k. F**k! f**k f**k f**k f**k f**k...  f**k Soni.

 Soni?

He threw the phone and did not pick up it till next morning. But inside he was smiling and feeling joy, because he had known something Diary.

“A secret; A secret about life Diary, a true one.”

If you want something so badly; the entire world conspires behind you to have it. There is God; definitely there is something much powerful above the clouds that we humans can’t imagine. He thanked him. At least surname was same. JJJ



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon