How I Met Your Father!

How I Met Your Father!

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

How I Met Your Father!

 

 

 

               2K13 (September 7)

 

 

X was travelling in a bus with his family. It was a busy day, shopping, relatives, shake hands and all family drama.  After all he felt relaxed when it's been over. Now he was finally going to home.

 

It’s been long enough of waiting on bus stop and after all it came with overloaded crowd. But most of them were localized so they got out and now it was empty. There were a few people, scattered on random seats but bus was in smoke, some people were smoking, he saw them and the smoke, his heart became choosy. He wanted it. It was about 10 days since his last smoke. He wanted to smoke badly but there was his family, he can’t do it here. F**k! He replaced himself from there as fast as he could and he picked up a seat, he was happy he had bought a brand new lapi, his first one and totally his own property. When the bus was speeding itself. Air was flowing hard near the window, his hairs were flowing back, he was feeling like a hawk, and he felt asleep in midway...

 

“Hey! May I sit here?”

 

“ummm, just a minute”

 

He put right his clothes and saw the man. Balded With moustache. 5”9 tall, looking good personality, he was having a briefcase with him. It made him a business man.

 

“Sure; he took his case from nearby seat”

 

“Thanks.”

 

The man adjusted himself on the seat, some how he felt he knew the man, but didn't confirmed it..

 

“What r u doing Son?”

 

“Umm just engineering.”

 

“Good, in which stream?”

 

“Aeronautical.”

 

“Very nice branch, isn't it?”

 

He smiled hard, only he knew how good is it..

“Yeah!”

 

“My daughter is also doing engineering.” he replied with pride.

        He nodded...

 

Somehow he got interested in the matter, he had the feeling that he knew the man, and it has been confirmed, his daughter was doing same s**t. Probably he knew his daughter; probably they were in same school, same class?

 

 

  It flashed and his f*****g mouth expelled..

   

“Where?”

 

“Sorry!!! Now man was in confusion”

 

“I mean where is your daughter doing...(“s**t” he completed the sentence In his heart)”

 

“Oh! She is in UCR”

  

F**k! He is her father; definitely her father But for being 100 sure. He asked,

 

“What’s her name?”

 

Y

 

Oh man! In 365 days, In 24 hrs, In thousand of buses.This man got only this bus, this day and only asked me for seat! F**k, it can't be coincidence. Naah! It cannot be. He was laughing inside, and somehow it expressed on his lips also.

 

“Why are you smiling?”

 

“No no just in a case”

 

“Do you know her?”

 

“No No, I don’t” he lied.

 

But man stared at him in a strange way. He turned out his face to straight and got busy in checking fb. But our X was looking at him, staring at him from a corner of his eye and he saw her, how pretty she was. Y was on the man's wallpaper with another girl, probably her sister X sighed deep and bus took it speed leaving memories in a man's heart.

 

At the bus stop the man packed his luggage and raged them to the stairs.

 

“Help me son”

 

Her father was looking at him in a requesting manner.  In a hurry “oh sure sir.....”. Man was with a heavy one suitcase. X couldn’t see it before.

 

“Thanks son...”

 

“Ooh its okay sir”. You are like my father (or father in law, he enjoyed the feeling and the words.)

 

“Hey are you coming or not?” X’s father was screaming.

 

“I’ll be there in a few minutes”

 

“We are going, you come soon as soon as”

 

“Okay”

 

He looked back around but the man had gone. He stared around and saw the man going far at the street he ran, he thought if he goes with the man there could be a chance to see Y. maybe she will come there to pick up daddy. He reached near to him.

 

“Sorry uncle it’s too heavy, can I take it?”

 

“Man shocked, did he follow me?”

 

“You didn’t go with your parents.”

 

“Oh I have to do work near at the end of street”

 

“Okay,” he gave the suitcase to X, it was real heavy but he managed it and didn’t show that his joints could break at any instant.

 

After some time they reached in front of a familiar house.

“Thanks man,” Now I can go further from my own.

 

“Okay sir”

 

But he didn’t go. The man belled the ring and a girl came.

 

“Ahhh..”

 

Her father didn’t know that he was still there. He abused himself, “f**k why can’t you resist yourself”. Ditto, specs on ear, black eyes, ungade teeth, and a sweet smile but wait something was missing!

 

Height around 4 feet!!

 

“Ainh..”

 

Is she got reduced? He watched the girl more intensely and he got that she was not Y but a carbon copy of her, probably her little sister, exactly same.

 

“Do you want to come” Man asked X.

 

 “Oh no sir thanks! I have got work, good night” (He came to reality.)

 

Door slammed but he was still there thinking about her. Either his brain is dead, tricking him or she has many twins, because he does see the face too often. He smiled and spared his neck upside, moon was shining it was a full moon, and his sight downed on a window. The other side she was there, after a period he was so close to her, he waited there for a while.

No maybe some other day, he sighed deep and turned out the steps.

        Next day he was purchasing rations for home and returning to the home. In a turn, he saw someone, he turned in a hurry and there she was. In black pent, black top, before he could describe her. She had gone,Just a little spark.

 

“Did she see me?  Certainly yes! Then why didn’t she come and talked to him. She doesn’t want. She is still angry” He completed himself.

 

He was jammed on his feet. She was 50 feet far from her; this is the time he could talk to her. But he didn’t diary

 

“Maybe one day”

 

F****r, total jerk. Last night he could go to her house but didn’t, today he could meet her and could talk to her in a friendly manner. She wouldn’t refuse it; he knew but f****r always want a private time where only he and she would there but that time would never happen. God always gives him chances. He is merciful with him but he doesn’t want it.

 

Sometimes I think our X is a girl and Y is more like a boy.

 

        

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon