In The Beginning

In The Beginning

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

In The Beginning

                         2K12

 November 4

              

 

It was the November fourth. Yeah! Exactly November He could remember it like it was yesterday’s call. He was chatting with his friends and doing s**t on fb but he wanted to chat someone else. He was waiting that light will blink but It was taking too much time and in meantime he fell into past. Yesterday like today he opened his account; a request, he never had a request from a long time and he didn’t want to make friend. He was so reserved. Once he decided not to look on it and ignore it but he opened it and got shocked. There was the thing, He couldn’t imagine, never expected that she would add him.

 

Diary I’m talking about a boy, who hated girls for no matter and how he fell in love with someone. So not boring you we continue the beginning although he had known about her that she was on fb from a long time, and he had seen her timeline for so many times but couldn't gather courage to send her request.

 

                                 Requests! He always hated it or didn't want to be the first one. He was rude, very rude in his past. And now he got it. He added her in no time. And today he was waiting to have chat with her but she was not online and he was about to leave but suddenly he got.

 

“Hi”

 

“Hello”

 

“How are you?”

 

“I’m fine, and you?”

 

“Mast”

 

“So how's your study going?”

 

“It’s flowing rough.”

 

Lol..

 

And chat continued for a short time. He had chatted with some girls, but this time he felt something else.

No No Diary, you’re thinking he is like the guys who trigger every girl who speaks to them softly. He was not those kindda boys who fall in love in first sight. It was just a happiness talking to someone known; after so many days.

 

 

“Nice to see you”

 

“You haven’t seen me yet”

 

“Now I’m leaving have a good day; Bye”

 

“Bye.”

 

 

Dear Diary! That day his memories flashed in his mind. He did wrong to her, he said some s***s that must have had hurt her but diary X do things, and He did things that he didn't mean.

 

From that day he just came on fb to talk to her and she allowed it and here our story begins.

 

x-x-x

 

 

            November 14

 

It was Diwali's night. He was in his bed checking fb. He had just saw her pic: purple salwaar, cute face, specs on her nose. So simple, without any makeup she was awesome. How could a girl become so beautiful; how?

 

She was taking part in an event of her college and she wanted likes to win but he forgot to like just staring the pic. He had seen the pic 2 years ago, On Holi festival she came to his friend (nearby his home). And that was the pic. It was 2 yr old pic he smiled but suddenly it got vanished. He recognised something, some s**t that he said to her when they met. There was a bunch of people and he insulted her before all of them.

 

Yeah my diary! Mr. X do things in his ignorance or his will to overcome emotions. He does things and he did horrible things. But this time he doesn't want to ruin this opportunity.

 

“Happy Diwali”

 

“Happy Diwali Dear”

 

"Dear” why dear? She could reply as simple “same to you” Mah diary that’s why I call him geek. He thinks on every word, he try not to write anything that makes her to think that he is getting closer. But probably girls talk to everyone in this manner; whatever he enjoyed it.

 

“You didn't like my pic”

 

“Sorry I forgot to like I was too busy staring at the pic J

(y)

 

“Thanks”

 

“I just liked pic not voted”

 

“Give my thank back”

“Thanks back :D”

 

And the conversation began. Minutes made them into hours but something happened, and inside he knew he was not like before.

 

“Are you X? Before you were too shy and hesitated to talk to me. I think so, and now you have become talkative”

 

“I don't believe on myself either. It’s me. I’ve changed.”

 

“Pahle tum aap kahte the jo tu pe aagaye ho”

 

He was shocked, he checked his texts, he never wanted of being irrespective to her, at least not Aap. It’s too respectful but Tu!

 

“I can't believe, how could I?”

 

He focused his eye lens to the texts and there he found the fault. Somehow he forgot to write m and it became tu. An alphabet diary, an alphabet, It was ruining his friendship and instead of making things clear, He decided to end it.

 

“If you have any trouble, you can unfriend me”

 

“You are getting it wrong”

 

“Or even can block me”

 

“You have gone too far, come back I didn't mean it”

 

“No good bye”

 

“As your wish but I was in no intention to hurt you”

 

And before getting her ‘Bye’ he did unfriend her. Some seconds later blocked her.

 

 

 

x-x-x

                                                   

                               November 16

 

Previously diary you have known about Mr. ‘X’, and what he did, after that night he did think about his reckless s**t, now he knew that she was only saying that he become friendlier, and in deep he already knew it. So he unblocked her yesterday, but didn't do anything.

 

 And today at noon he checked fb, he got message from Y.

 

“Hey, are you insane! I was just saying, you have become more open than your past. Before we were only classmate and now friends so don't be ridiculous.”

 

A full length message, that it took 5 minutes to read it and he read it several times and every time he felt relaxed.

 

“I know, please forgive me, I thought I’ve said something bad.”

 

F****r! He was buttering Y, he knew he didn’t say anything bad. He wanted to make her think that he is a good man, some secrets that can’t be revealed before Y; never ever.

 

“You’re mad”

 

“Yeah I think so J

 

“Thank you for the msg. Otherwise all night I was thinking what I’ve become”

(aap se tu pe aa gaya hu.)

“Now I got relaxed. Once again thank you very much”

 

“Now accept my friend request , I also want to be relaxed.”

 

“Don't take it in other sense, but it’s too early to become friend”

 

“I also want relaxation. If toady we don’t become friends then when we will become, at old age!!”

 

He smiled and accepted. What a girl diary! How is she so sweet, how he took all s**t so easily? I can't think. So now our ‘X’ had met to ‘Y’, they talked on fb for hrs. But diary you know our X has a hair of horse in his a*s, so I’m sure he will do some s***s that be punished.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

246 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 2, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon