The Purposal

The Purposal

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

The Purposal

 

 

         

 

At last My Dear Diary, he did it.  I never expected that X would express his feeling to Y but I was wrong and he did. I don’t know whether he wrote the words in a joking manner or he wanted to see what Y thinks about it but never mind Diary; I’m inviting you to come with me and see what happened next!!!....

 

So let’s go.

 

 

          2K13 (March 18)

 

 

 

“What you wrote in the message???”

 

“Just about the last night misunderstandings”

 

“No, in the end!!!”

 

“What in the end Y, I just wrote that I like you”

 

“Really???”

 

“Yuppp”

 

“What should I understand from it?”

 

“What do you understand???”

 

“It’s not the answer X

 

“Then what should it be??”

 

“Don’t confuse me!!!!”

 

He was not giving the direct answers; he did not want to end it early. I think he wanted to sure that if there any feelings in Y’s heart for him.

 

“I’m not confusing you”

 

“When did you realize that you like me? After we started talking on fb na”

 

“Maybe; maybe not”

 

“What! Means earlier then”

 

“I don’t know, what do you think?? Don’t you like me????”

 

“I liked you X when we were in school”

 

“And that tym I was rude”

 

“That’s the point. Whenever I tried to talk to you, you always talked like in ignoring manner”

 

 

Yeah! Good Y, you are getting near the nerve. Yes diary you are thinking right his past was full of golden shadows. And sorry for pausing the conversation I would like you to make you see one of his high school memory; just a flashback..

 

-x-

 

 

                              High School

 

 

So Diary! Our X, was a good man, intelligent, rude, a real speed demon, he always wanted things perfect. Not less not more than perfect and some sort of intellectual, but he was a good man, well I think so. After his matric, he went to a new school kind of his old school where he spent his kindergarten and now he was in front of his old home. It had changed in so many ways before there were only some classes and a playground but now it had become a skyscraper.

                                     First day of his school was not mind bursting, just a formal introduction to teachers and sooner he was like salt in water. He was in B batch where middle minded students were study and he was happy because he always wanted to be treated like an ordinary. His teacher tried to convince him to go to the top batch but he just refused because there was something he didn't want to feel.

 

“A girl”

 

Yeah my diary! A girl, Simple, Big round spectacles on her eyes made her a study worm. And in first sight he made her rival. Poor boy! He always treated people as competitors and never thought that some of them could be his friends, maybe she could be his friend!

 

Narrow minded, nerd! Yeah that’s the real word that can describe him.

 

So diary he refused to go to new cause he didn't want in touch with the girl, somehow he feared from her, he always made his way to avoid her, always talked to her in avoiding manner, rudely but she was kind to him, as he did think and in 2 years he could barely talk to her. The last day of school at his farewell;  his eyes clashed with hers.. But he couldn't do it.

 

 

 

 

From when??

 

“When the world was created...”

 

“XXXXXX answer it”

 

“Ok well, I like you but I don’t know the exact time”

 

“Then give me approx”

 

“Ummmm, since we were in high school. I guess so”

 

“Really X???”

 

Y I want to say something...”

 

“I’m listening”

 

“Sorry, want to write something”

 

“I’m watching.J

 

“Sorry I forgot”

 

“Xxxxx, say it”.

 

“I can’t”

 

“No, you will be angry...”

 

“No I won’t”

 

“But I forgot”

 

“Xxxx now you’re making me angry, say it”

 

Somewhat I think Y also wanted to hear, sorry diary; saw the words.

 

“But how can I? I can’t”

 

“No, say what you want to say right here right now. And now I can’t”

 

“Okk fine Y I think this is the time. Y I want to ask you”

 

“Are you committed???”

 

“No”

 

“Means there is chances!!!”

 

“What chances!! Make it clear”

 

                          “Will it affect our friendship if I purpose you?”

 

Lol Diary, he wrote the wrong purpose!!!!! He didn’t realize at that time, well no matter. Feelings are important than words, and our Y was feeling it.

 

 

“Ohhh X. how it came in your mind?? And when???”

 

Sorry sorrrry Y I think I made you angry??? Sorry sorry. Forget what I said, it was nothing..

Sorry Y I will talk to you later...

 

“Sry sry Y  I feel ashamed what I did to you and what I told you”

 

“What you told me???”

 

“Forget it”

 

“No say”

 

WTF, what he is talking about. I searched everywhere Diary, Memory was missing I couldn’t find it.

 

“You have said no, it doesn’t matter anymore”

 

“As we are talking about our past, I think heat has gone”

 

“What if I say yes? Then?”

 

“Now you are confusing me”

 

X I can’t take any decision at this time”

 

“Y you’re free, don’t take any stress we will always be friend”

 

“Hmmm”

 

“OK Y its time to sleep..”

 

“Ok, I will talk to you tomorrow.”

 

Ok bye gn tc..

Byee

 

That’s all my Dear Diary. He didn’t propose, just words grew in his throat but he couldn’t say it and the talking remained frozen for five days. And after that they talked little and X said

 

I Love you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon