RIP

RIP

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

RIP

 

         2K13 (May 18)

 

A day before he was so happy, more than happy. At last his proposal was accepted. He never expected that and see He got..

 

   “I love you”

 

Yep! Diary in the end he got the words. Three words that he wanted from a long time; most awaited words. No matter how many times boy says I love you. The words don't make any worth, but when a girl says love u, that mean u did it; you make her to feel about you, feel your heart beat, feel about your passion for her.

 

But our ‘X’, he was always been pathetic and he did the s**t right next of the day.

Oh my loving Diary! What do you think?  What time period of relationship you have seen the shortest?

Ammo .Tell me, don’t be shy!!

 

                            “1 year?!”

                             “No that s too long”

 

                            “6 month!”

                            “That is also long”

 

                             “2 months????”

                            “Oh shut up b***h.” Have you seen a relationship long last only 18 hrs besides considering no sex? Either without a meet?

 

Yeah Dairy ‘X’ f****r! He couldn't digest a truth and that was not a big deal. Every girl has a past and so ‘Y’ had. And if he could wait he must tell about hers. But no ‘X’ thinks his love is pure, and virgin.

 

Virgin yeah! Mostly this word makes him afraid.

 

                             “What if she is not virgin?”

 

Jerk, a*****e, he knew about ‘Y’ and ‘P’. He was okay with it then why today? What happened? Why today he is thinking about her virginity in a sudden? 

I’ll tell you Diary. I’ll tell you the whole story, but first I want a cigarette, yeah! Here it is.

(Inhaling smoke deep down)

 

So our ‘X’ just got screwed.

Probably I think he was afraid what to do now? Before he had an aim.

 

                         Generate feelings into her, he did it.

 

                         Make her believe that you loved her from high school, he did it.

 

                         Make her to say I love you. And he did it.

But what now? He has done all things, and he never thought about a relationship.

 

What people do in relationship? Kiss each other, taking care of each other, sex.

 

He can't do any of these, oh no no diary don’t argue with his man thing, he can do that but not with her.  He can't take care of her, how could he? He was 1000 miles far away from her that will take minimum 48 hrs to meet. Somebody had said, in love distance doesn’t matter. But that happens only in movies and romantic novels.

Only 18 hrs diary, he can't take it anymore, and in mean time he just texted her not even talked to her.

 

Diary I want to give you an advice, Just a friendly advice.

 

                        “Don’t ever take a cigarette with sugarcane juice”

 

You are thinking why I’m saying this, because it will bring Satan in your life like ‘X’.  

 

He was gulping sugar cane juice and ordered a cigarette .Generally he doesn’t take a cigarette with cane juice, but he took, it didn't take too long and he finished both and headed to his home. But before reaching home he started headaches and he barely could walk. Making his full effort he reached at all, but headache was still there.

He switched on the light.

 

                             “Ahhhh it’s burning”

 

                             (Switch shut off)

 

                            “Oh! What’s happening, Was there any drug in juice? He asked himself

                             ‘I’? ‘I’? ‘I’???, where are you f****r? He shouted but no one answered. Probably ‘I’ was not there. 

He could hear his heart; pumping blood, ticking clock likes hammering. He had taken so many cocktails but never felt this before. This time cocktail was too high.

                        

                             “A mild with a cane.”

 

What a combination? No one ever heard about it, he had discovered a new drug solvent. Haha

 Should he talk to her? I would suggest no but he did the opposite.

 

                                 “Hi”

 

                                 “Hi”

 

                                 “What u doing”

 

                                 “Just bored”

 

                                 :(

                                   :(?

 

For a while they played emoticon. His eyes were becoming heavy, and drowsy. He didn't know what he was doing.

 

                            ‘Y’, I want to tell you something”

 

                            “Hmmm I’m listening”

 

                            “No just listen”

 

                            “What happened, r u okay?”

 

                            “I want to tell you something”

 

                            “Yeah! You wrote it before, and I said I’m listening”

 

He wrote it about 7 times, he was not well, he was sick, he was sick of feeling; he wanted to hug her, kiss her but something he knew he can’t. He had lost his consciousness. He was drowning... 

 

                             “Only 3 words”

 

                             “Hmmm”

 

                             “I luv you”

 

                            “Hey! Are you becoming emotional!!  What happened?”

 

                          But he was not listening or seeing her words; he only wanted to end it. He was not meant for this.

 

                          “You think I’m a good man but I’m not”

                          “I’m a smoker”

                          “I’m a drinker”

 

                     Really ‘X’

 

                        “I’ve lied to you”

 

                        “When”

 

“The same way that I always do”

 

“That pic was also fake”

 

“Which pic?”

 

“Yours”

 

“How was that fake???”

 

“I don’t care your feelings, never did.”

 

“You played with my feelings”

 

“You will hate me, I know about you and ‘P’

 

“What!!! How did you know??”

 

“You deserve better, wish we'll never meet again”

  

                          “What you exactly want from me?

 

 What he want? He doesn’t know actually what he want from that girl, love, sex, betrayal.

                      But he responded like a nerd,

                

                           “Rip”

                           “Rip?”

 

 Before falling on bed, he had deleted his account, in night he got texted from ‘Y’.

 

                            “Just tell me how you know about P then I won't talk to you”

 

 He didn't reply at that night. And fell asleep with mobile in hand.

 

F****r dairy!!! Totally a jerk. What was the need to tell her about ‘P’? And what was the need to tell her about his habits. He could tell it later when the yarns become strong.

But he stressed them too long, they will brake; don't you think??

 

Perhaps he thought it would be a lie to her, if she would not know about his habits.

Huh.... Lie! Perhaps he didn’t lie to anyone. He was lying to her since his first meet And now he don't want to keep her in dark but I better know Diary that..

 

Sometimes darkness feels good than light.

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon