After Midnight

After Midnight

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

After Midnight

 

              2K13(May 10)

 

“Happy birthday Y                                 “Sorry Y

 “But how could you forget X, at least from you I was expecting it at midnight”

“I know but..”

“You disappointed me X..”

High pitch of voices awakened me, WTF! They are doing at this time. I saw my clock it was 2:30 AM. I saw the smoke it was still greasy that means I have to look up in the matter. You are thinking Dairy why I do this thing. Here is the answer, it’s my job, that’s why I meant to be so I prepared myself and took a pen and without wasting time I chocked myself into thick smoke..

 

“I set up alarm, but it didn’t bell.. I’m sorry Y”

She didn’t answered..

S - Some

O - One

R - Really

R - Remember

Y- You

“But you forgot”

“No Y, how could I?”,

Something does can be left undone; some words can be left unsaid;

Some feelings can be left unexpressed,

But someone as sweet as you can never be left unmissed.

“Happy B’day Y

Yeah! Diary tonight is Y’s Birthday, one in million. From a long time X was making the plan that how he will surprise Y on her birthday, he thought every s**t in his mind.

“I will go in front of her college in night and then I will wish her personally at midnight. There could be a chance of first kiss”

But suddenly he changed his mind.

“Nah it will be too aggressive and Majnu type thing, leave it. ummm then what should I do?”

“I’ll send him a birthday card through telegram, last Indian telegram”

Yeah that was a good idea; the telegram service was going to end where X lived. So it would be a romantic thing

“But I don’t know how to send a telegram, f**k!!”

“Maybe I should send her a parcel of chocolates”

He thought several things that he should do this thing, he should do that thing but he couldn’t reach on a single goal.

“F**k them all, a friendly wish on midnight will be sufficient..”

He set an alarm of 11:55 and slept thinking about Y that they were making love but he woke up in a sudden. He felt strange like something was not right there, he looked outside the window, night was still dark, it’s not time, he put his blanket up but his throat got dried so he decided to take a glass of water.

 

I! I! Give me water”

“Ammm, f**k you”. I answered in half anesthetise.

“F****r” he knew he wouldn’t be given water, he got up and drink water, in meantime of gulping water he saw upside on wall..

“WTF”, water chocked his throat. It was 2:30.

“Oh f**k” he immediately messaged Y.

“Happy b’day Y

 

That’s how he surprised Y, forgetting her birthday. It was not his fault; he was too tired of working. He knew her birthday from the very day of first meet but his alarm betrayed him.

“Sorry Y

“It’s ok”

“Enjoy your day, and again, happy birthday”

“Thanks X. Now sleep it’s about to sunriseJ

“You also sleep gn”

 

                Evening

 

“How was the day???”

“As usual..”

“Had fun??”

“How could I?? You!!”

“I’m sorry Y, tell me what you want on your birthday??”

“Nothing”

“No. I want to give you gift, ummm teddy, or chocolates.”

“I don’t like teddies”

“Strange! I heard girls like teddies”

“Ya, almost all but not me”

“Only Advitiy doesn’t like teddies”

“Very funny..”

“Then chocolates?? Don’t tell me you don’t like chocolates”

“Yupp, I like but I don’t want..”

“Why?  R u okay!!”

“Ya but”

“No but I’m sending you a truck of chocolates...”

Smile J

He thought, he succeeded in making Y smile. He always does things that he could get lol or her smiley. But a needle was near to X’s heart and it was growing deeper and deeper. ‘P’

“Am I the first one, he asked himself” He never wants to be the second.

“If Y liked someone before me or loved, I’ll let her go. I cannot be her true love I always been the second and when P comes before Y...”

“Oh f**k, he can’t imagine what would be scene.

“Y would you like to play a game, a birthday game”

“Ya sure..”

“Umm let’s play truth.”

“Truth???”

“Ya we will ask each other questions and answer them only truth. Only short answers.. okay”

“Okay start..”

“No ladies first..”

“Okiee.”

“Was I the first whom you liked??”

“Yes..”

“Your turn..”

“First crush??”

“You. When I came to know what is crush.”.

His heart suddenly melted. how sweet I’m the first one. I am her first crush. He was not good looking and was rude also then how?? If she would before him, he would kiss her but then who is P, Is he from her college or school?? I have to know.

“My turn,”

“Ask”

“Do you think I’ll accept your proposal??”

“Umm , nopyes..”

“What is it??”

“Its answer..”

“You said, it will be only truth.”

“Yes Y but I really don’t know what you will do, and I don’t want to know.”

“Okay your turn..”

“What did you think when I proposed you...”

“Nothing just obvious..”

“Why obvious?? Elaborate..”

“Cheating, short answer, remember!!”

“It has been changed for this case.. Now tell me why obvious..”

“I felt it from your talking..”

“Then why didn’t you stop me?”

“How could I??”

“You know Y, you are the only one whom I want to talk ever..”

“Oh X,”

“What do you think how far our relationship will go...”

“To the heights of mountain...we will campaign there”

“Lol can we reach??”

“Definitely..” J

But I don’t like cold..

“Then we will go Thar desert..”

“I don’t like summer too, I become red in sun.”

“Red queen! Then we will go to rainy forest..”

“Queen???”

“Okay princess!!!”

A sweet conversation diary, perfect couple, I think so... don’t you think??

“Well Y if you have a time machine which time you want to go in?? Take your time..”

“Childhood”

Somehow answer disappointed him, he thought he will get the time when he met with Y but no offence. All people have different desires..

“Good. Do you know if I had a time machine where I would want to go,”

“No, tell..”

“17 March 2013”

“Why??”

“The day we talked.”

“When your friend messaged me mistakenly, that was the day??”

“Yupp”

“I think same X”. J

“X, I know you want to know about me. You have some questions for me you can ask”

“Yes I have but how I can?”

“Just ask frankly..”

Oh dear Y, you are the sweetest girl I ever met, you know he will never ask about your past, so you want to let X know about you before going forward but sorry Y,X is wicked than you think, he know all about you, your past, present and probably your future too.

“Should I tell her that I know about her and P,”

No, it will ruin your friendship too. His physic mind was making him to go on bad way. If I would on his place, I will tell her but that’s not my place..so

“I know whatever I want” he wrote the words after thinking about a while..

“You know, then why you wrote you have (questions)”

He didn’t answer. He was thinking about Y and P. He has several questions, several things to ask but he can’t or he won’t. And from Y’s talking, it’s been giving a strong proof that she had a past. Thinking of her past it was making X mad and suddenly going on mountain with Y he landed in divorce court room..

“Should we end it here?”

“I want to be with you X but I want to know more about you (that u are not like P).if we would be in same college I would not take that much time that I’m taking now..”

“I will again propose you after 4 years; you have a lot of time.”

“It’s not a joke X.”

“And I’m not joking..”

“I’m not forcing you Y, in mean time if someone else comes in your life, you are free to go..”

“And what about you..”

“I’m also free, but I know there would be none.”

“Think again X, after that my time taking will be ended..”

“I have decided. We will end our here..”

“As your wish X. But I don’t want it..”

“Have a good life Y.. Its midnight and you are free from now.. Good bye..”

He deleted his memory from core. For a second he felt relief but slowly emptiness becoming to ride on him.

“A shell without a soul”

In this meantime when Y became his soul, He didn’t know himself. He wanted to go back to Y and our dear Y took first step..

She messaged X on his cell..

“R u insane, why u deleted your core. I just want to take time, come back. further I’ll talk only on fb.”

“He smiled, fire was on both side..”

“Here I comeback..”

“I don’t know what to say, sometimes you scare me. For a second you pretend happy and other moment you just ruin all”

“I’m a physic..”

“So Mr. Physic see our bond has been made stronger.”

“Yuppp”

“So what now should we experience this relationship??”

“No”

“Why not?”

“Cause we are experiencing it.”

J

“So X its around 4 and my eyes are becoming heavy, we will talk tomorrow..okay..”

“Okay angel.”

Luv u.”

He got paralysed, can’t breathe, can’t smoke.

“How could I? Am I? Really?”

For a while he forgot to breath. He saw the clock it was showing 4 and ticking continuously, but he couldn’t hear it. After a period of 1000 years he came to reality, night was silent but a thunder was in his head... he couldn’t believe on his eyes..

“She does” he screamed very loudly and the dogs outside the room gave their responses.

“Shut up” he cried on his four leg brothers.

But I was too tired so I pulled me back. He did it diary, she loves him and my work is almost finished. But how long it lasts, we will see. till then gn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon