V for Vendetta 2

V for Vendetta 2

A Chapter by Shiveon

 

V for Vendetta 2

 

                                        2K13 (May 16)

 

 

 

One day he was drunk; a lot of whiskies, bears, cigarettes, and some of drugs. His stomach was making acids and his mind was becoming full of overwhelming thoughts.

 

“If she would know about his present condition, would she continue his friendship?”

 

“What if he said that he loves her, not love she is adorable to him, he can't live without her”

 

F****r, he can and when he didn't meet to her he was living too, then why now? What he did? He never proposed her; he never said a single thing about love. Just knowing her presence, and in this all nonsense; He made a world where Y was his eternal love, he was living his life and suddenly she disappeared from his life and now he wants her back. And in this s**t, he was checking fb in drunken condition

 

And there she was.

 

“Hi”

 

“Hello”

 

“How's you”

 

“Just fine”

 

“Why just fine, not best”

 

“I don't know”

 

Somehow she had known that he is not well, not happy.

 

“R u ok! happy”

 

“A little bit”

 

“Why little? Why not whole?”

 

“Sorry I’ve gotta go. ttyl”

 

“Hey u r ignoring me!”

 

Ignoring was his perfect weapon, whenever he thinks that they are going in some kindda sharing. He stops talking in middle. What does it feel to a girl diary? Definitely it doesn't feel good to a girl but Y is not like other girls, she wanted to know why he is not happy.

 

“You can tell me everything; if you want?”

 

“naah. I’ve got nothing to say”

 

Jerk! A girl is talking to you from months and when time come to share. He was backing his footsteps. Tell f****r! Tell her your feelings, tell that you love her, and tell her you want to meet her, f****r just say...

 

                           “Good night Y

 

“As your wishes but tell me about your half happiness rather it becomes too late. Bye, good night tc sd”

 

Too late!!! Perhaps she is right what if some-one has proposed her. Perhaps, she has a boyfriend! Perhaps she is already in a relationship. His mind was playing with him, he never thought about her life. All was that; what should I do?

Maybe she loves someone else but he can't talk to her about it. He can't but maybe someone can! Someone who is in touch with her, who knows how to talk to girl, and how to become her secret keeper; All that for fun.

 

 

 

 

"V"

 

 

 

“Can he do it for his favours? Naah! He will definitely ruin his life and what if he becoming to love her oh f**k!”

 

He dialled V's number.

 

“Hey there! Are you talking to her?”

 

“Definitely” he laughed.

 

For a second I saw blood in his eyes but he controlled himself.

 

“Can you do me a favour?”

 

“Of course. That’s what brothers do. Tell me what you want; her number?

 

His eyebrows receded on the top.

 

“What? you have her number! How you got it? Did she give to you?”

    

“Oh oh, someone is feeling jealous”

 

“Oh! I’m not jealous.” but inside he was burning. It was not alcoholic heat, naah it was coming from deep deep inside of heart.

 

“Did you beg for number?”

 

“F****r I don’t beg, I snitch things what I want but FYI she gave it to me. Don’t you have it?”

 

“Oh I’ve it”

 

How could she give her number to an unknown person? Something was not right there, but he can't express his emotions to V.

 

“Whatever. Just make sure She is in a relationship or not, just once”

 

“Hmmm. I don’t know really, I hadn't talk about this matter but I think she has...”

 

He couldn’t hear the next word. Something broke near to his left lung. It was draining. Blood was going outside from it. Diary it was a heart; an invaluable heart who was in pain now. It made a mistake to love someone.

 

“Is he from her college?”

 

“Probably yes, his name is P

 

Why the name is so familiar? He had heard the name before, maybe from hers. Somehow she said it. And in a flesh he remembered when he heard the name.

 

                        2K12 (November 6)

      

“Hey! What are you doing?”

 

“Just chatting”

 

“Only with me”

 

“Yep”

 

“And what you doing”

 

“Chatting”

 

“Only with me”

 

“Sorry dear! There are two also”

 

“Who are they?”

 

“One is from my high school and second one from college P.”

 

Yeah there she said about P first time. My diary you are thinking how a person can know a name in his conversation.

 

Poor diary, you don’t know as much about X as I do. Before devastating his life, He was a good student. He was the topper of his batch, though he never went in topper batch. He was a scholarship holder and brain diary! You have no idea what his brain could do but that was the golden period of his life as he did think. When he saw something, it sticks to his mind like ant in honey and whenever he wanted to extract it, he could. So a name was not a big matter.

 

                              “Now a one more rival; P

 

Well I don’t know much about P. And I never wanted to know. It was not my matter, my matter was X and Y. He cut the cell and threw it, but he couldn’t resist himself he collected pieces of phone and return to his bed.

 

He messaged Y

 

“Whenever I will think that this is enough to be shared; I will”

 

He didn't wait for reply and threw it again.  In dreams he was there, A marriage hall where Y was marrying with a man. He thought that was himself but when he turned out there was a faceless man Maybe P.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2014 Shiveon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on May 12, 2014
Last Updated on June 1, 2014


Author

Shiveon
Shiveon

Kota, Rajasthan, India



About
Body of Lies... more..

Writing
Scars Scars

A Poem by Shiveon